• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

ok ladies so i have the egg white cm in abundance today but my opk is still a couple shades from positive. I havent even had to check for it i have it on the toilet paper when i wipe. should we start bd'ing tonight just in case? I usually dont start the planned bd'ing until my opk is darker but ive never had so much egg white cm without having a positive opk before.

it couldn't hurt to start tonight but I'd say your positive opk is close.

Lil sorry you're still in limbo :hugs:

Hope you ladies in the tww are doing good. Not driving yourselves crazy yet.

Kelly, how are you holding up?

Ex, are your gums feeling better?

CD 28 and no af...in fact my cervix is practically unreachable and my cm is still that lotion like white and very wet...You can cant see it but I am really pulling my hair out in confusion. I guess I wait til Friday and if no af gonna test again. This is crazy.

So sorry Lil! Hope you get an answer soon!

My temps are weird this month, not sure how to interpret them...

My Ovulation Chart

Lil i went up to cd32 last cycle limbo is nerve racking lol hoping for some answers for you ;)

I'm keeping busy. Psych eval tomorrow then scan the next day.

Not sure if I mentioned it here but hubby needs a ct scan following his chest x ray so I'm just hoping its no big deal and that he gets an apt ASAP. I'm a worry wort for those of you who haven't figured it out.

Lil sounds like a plan. It seems like a lot of my ttc buddies are having way longer cycles these days.

Kelly, You are a nurse so I suppose you have knowledge of what a problem could be so may worry more than someone who doesn't have a medical field background. Hopefully everything comes back ok with his scan.

Thanks ladies for all your support this cycle. I am so tempted to go out and buy a test but don't want to look at another bfn so that is why I am making myself wait it out this week. Was surprised to see the slight rise in my temp this morning after series of days that it has been progressively been dropping.

Hey ladies! Back from our little getaway! Hubby caught a rainbow trout, and I spent time with Granny. Was a welcomed change of scenery. :)

Well typical TWW symptoms so far. Bloated. Have had some mild cramps/twinges. Nothing new really compared to other months. Getting some creamy CM now. I am taking it all at face value this month. I know better! Eating my pineapple and taking baby aspirin still. We shall see...

Lil my cycle was 31-32 days last time... Just hang in there. :hugs:

Kelly hope DH is ok. Keep us posted.

Tabs I would definitely BD!! They say to BD as soon as you reach your fertile window and have fertile CM. That happened to me this month. I had the nice EWCM for a few days before O. I knew I hadn't O'd yet but knew the EWCM was best for sustaining the swimmers. Helps transport and gets them past the cervix where they can swim happily and wait for the egg. :) Some extra BDing never hurts unless DH has supply issues...Everyday in peak days is good.

It is so nice having more stuff to talk about these days.

Ex, how are you doing? Tooth better? Tell us your latest symptom report. Do you have baby brain?? That for me was a killer! I could not function. Lol

I don't know much about X-rays though. I've tried googling it but it's not enough info to go on. Still no apt yet. I hope they call with a date before Friday.

I bought a two pack of frers today do now I have three I'm all set for transfer.

Lil - Yes my gums are feeling better thank you hun. It turned out I did have an Infection after all, they put a gauze in the socket with some antiseptic lotion on and prescribed me a dose of anti-biotics. Hopefully it will clear up within a week or so. Hope you get an answer soon hun then you are not stuck in Limbo. Come on BFP, come out to play! :)

Kelly - Hope everything is ok with your DH :hugs:

Jenny - I'm not too bad thank you, gums are in healing process as I have been prescribed a course of anti-biotics. I don't have many symptoms to be honest, main one is being tired all the time and I have slight tender breasts, oh and increased appetite at times. I have my Midwife appointment this morning, excited and nervous :blush: I had baby brain a week or so ago, I was on :cloud9: so anything around me, I didn't really notice lol! We bumped into OH's sister and her BF in town and I totally blanked them and walked past, my other was like, stop! :haha:

Ex good luck with the prego brain i remember that all too well when i was prego with my son i can't count how many times my husband found the remote in the freezer or the cereal box in the fridge and the milk in the cabinet lol

Morning ladies, weird thing this morning with my temps...got up this morning and went to turn on my thermometer but it took a couple of attempts then finally got it on and took my temp and it had dropped considerable but I had also been laying in a cool room with covers kicked off...then I just took my temp at 9:30 after sleeping for almost 3 hours and it was 98.17...used the adjuster and it set my temp at the same temp as yesterday morning. I checked and none of the normal signs of af so not sure what to think. Do i disregard the temp early this morning? Still need to buy that new thermometer but holding off til next payday since I spent so much money on hpt's this cycle haha.

Lil - Yes my gums are feeling better thank you hun. It turned out I did have an Infection after all, they put a gauze in the socket with some antiseptic lotion on and prescribed me a dose of anti-biotics. Hopefully it will clear up within a week or so. Hope you get an answer soon hun then you are not stuck in Limbo. Come on BFP, come out to play! :)

Kelly - Hope everything is ok with your DH :hugs:

Jenny - I'm not too bad thank you, gums are in healing process as I have been prescribed a course of anti-biotics. I don't have many symptoms to be honest, main one is being tired all the time and I have slight tender breasts, oh and increased appetite at times. I have my Midwife appointment this morning, excited and nervous :blush: I had baby brain a week or so ago, I was on :cloud9: so anything around me, I didn't really notice lol! We bumped into OH's sister and her BF in town and I totally blanked them and walked past, my other was like, stop! :haha:

So glad you are doing ok and found out what was causing you the extra pain from the tooth extraction. LOL at your baby brain moment.

Baby brain is so funny...a pregnancy phenomena. It is so weird feeling so stupid and not being able to control it. Hehe :haha: It did me no favors at work when I had it. Hope next PG it's not so bad.

5dpo today ...time flies! Will see if I have implantation signs this week. Gotta keep eating pineapple, lol.

Jess you're the first tester this round I believe...I know you were doubtful this month but u never know!!!

Kelly hope DH gets an appt soon. Waiting is awful, as if u don't have enough waiting already! We feel your worry wart pain. I think we're all professional worriers by this point. :haha: Hope there's nothing serious wrong with DH.

My temp dropped a little today but I hope it is not because AF is on her way - I am only CD 20! I hope it goes back up tomorrow....going to hold out as long as I possibly can! So far, I am not feeling anything out of the ordinary though!

I am 7 DPO today and had a temp dip yesterday that I hoping was implantation! I am getting impatient over here...

I had such bad preggo brain with the twins, I'm hoping with the next one it won't be so bad. :)

Ex- Glad you are feeling a bit better!

Jess- when are you testing?

Lil- hoping you had a late implanted and get good news soon.

Hope the TWW treats everyone well!

My temp also dropped some today.. CD21... It's not the first time I've had a dip though, so I am not really excited about it....plus seems kind of early for implantation dip. Last month my temp dropped at 6DPO.

FX'ed for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->