• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

I had a similar drop last cycle :( its probably nothing...

I think I am going to hold out until AF is due....I have a feeling she will show and I don't want to waste the only test I have!

Whose next to test other than me?!

Tabs - Hehe thank you hun. You have got to laugh at our Baby Brain moments afterwards :haha: Hope I don't have more episodes to come :rofl:

Lil - Thank you hun, my gum is healing nicely now :) Just in time for my birthday tomorrow :happydance: Hope you are out of limbo soon hun :hugs:

Jenny - I must agree, Baby Brain is funny when you think back at some of the things you do! Our Midwife appointment went great! Was only a brief appointment so she just give us some explanations on things, give me a folder with my notes/information etc, did my height and weight. She informed us about a chromosome scan where they check for Downsyndrome etc but said there is a small % it could end in Miscarriage, so I think we will just go for the Dating scan. My next appointment is on 9th May which will be my proper booking in appointment where they will book me in for a scan etc. Need to decide which hospital I want xx

7981 - Thank you hun. Good luck testing hun.

Well hubby got a minor injury at work so he asked if we could not bd tonight cause it will hurt a bit for him to but darnit this will totally ruin my schedule lmao Im thinking i am going to see if he can work around the pain hahaha

Jess i am going to start testing at 10 DPO.

Tabs i hope your hubby gets better very quickly and you can BD on schedule. :)

Ex thats exciting, so much to look forward to!

Soonest I should test is Monday @ 10dpo. Think I will only test if I get abundant CM and symptoms. Otherwise will see if AF comes. I am anxious to know but so tired of testing each month. It's expensive and disappointing. Next week will be here soon enough. :)

Supposed to be nice weather tomorrow, gonna spend some time outside by a pool. Pretty much done planning baby shower, now just have to execute plans. Invitations are out.

Getting tired of pineapple. Lol

Ex, so excited for u and first appt. I bet it felt surreal.

Scan is tomorrow bright and early so everyone please think nice thick thoughts! I'm hoping it will be perfect so that I can have transfer fri or sat instead of sun or mon.

Hi to everyone else I look forward to actually testing soon! I've got 3 frers waiting for me. Test date will be may 7.

Kelly hoping you get your transfer fri or sat! Good luck tomorrow!!!

Looks like I will be testing first, 10 DPO will be Saturday! Excited, but know I will probably be let down. If I don't get my BFP this cycle I am done with testing early. Luckily I bought some test on Amazon so I don't spend too much money this time.

Oh Kelly, I am so excited for your scan, please don't keep us in suspense and let us know as soon as you can what the outcome is. I am happy that others have some upcoming testing and such to look forward to. Think for myself if Af doesn't show this weekend and still bfns then I will try to schedule an appointment to be checked out. Starting to wonder again if I am entering perimenopause. Guess at 41 nearly 42 its very possible.

I will let you know asap but as soon as the apt is done I need to get my butt home to pick up my son and head to moms group so you may not hear from me till lunch time my time which is mountain pacific time. I hope I get transfer when I want! Eeee I should finally know one way or the other tomorrow, though they may call me later in the day with the date of transfer but I will be sure to ask how thick my lining is. I'm just hoping it's not to thin and has built up nicely.

Just took a nice hot bath and discovered a huge glob of super stretchy egg white cm and my nips are sensitive which are my usual signs of ov except I'm on ovulation suppressing drugs lol, so very weird and I'm cd17 which is right around the time I'd get these signs/ov lol. Its likely just a side effect of the meds or something.

well went to bed disappointed thinking the schedule was all thrown off only to have him wake me up 2 hours later so we are still on our schedule ; ) we are going to see how every other day works out this time and im really hoping it does : )

Kelly hope your scan goes amazing : )

Tabs, you made me laugh...glad your on schedule.

Waiting to hear good news from Kelly's scan.

Me? I had a temp drop today and I had a dream af came but still nothing. I drank last night so not sure if temp is correct or not. Figure it doesn't matter a whole lot with this chart anyway. haha

Mu temp dropped again too, my chart is starting to look like a roller coaster!

Kelly hope u had good news of a thick and fluffy lining!! FXed for transfer date!! Yayy!!!!

Tabs love it! Lol! So glad u got some BDing in! He must have been dreaming sexy dreams of u. Hehe

Well 6dpo today. We'll see what the symptom train brings in next few days. Lol

Jen, excited for your testing! Have u had the early pregnancy CM as a sign yet? Hope u get your bfp! :dust:

Cervix was much lower around O time, and now very high & soft. Is this a good sign?

I called to request an appointment to be seen since its cd 40 and no af and no bfp...just have to wait for them to call me back to make an appointment.

Good Lil, glad you're going in. I don't think I could have waited as long as you have! It will be nice to know what's going on one way or the other!

Good Lil, glad you're going in. I don't think I could have waited as long as you have! It will be nice to know what's going on one way or the other!

Well I will be surprised if they find a pregnancy. What worries me is on tues and wednesday I had nagging pains on the lower right side of my abdomen...not quite where I usually get o pains but a little lower and not quite so far right. i worry about tubal pregnancy because I hear you can have one that won't turn up on hpt's. I keep having these worries like this. I do wonder how long I will have to wait for af if I didn't really ovulate at all. Lots of questions and need answers. Probably will have to wait til Monday at the earliest since its a clinic.

ok so negative opk at 3pm on my last break but had lots of cm so thought maybe it was my urine being diluted from all the water i have to drink to take my vitamins on lunch break so tested again when i got off work just now and opk is totally positive it is equal to the control line not darker yet but it probably will be later tonight or tomorrow. We have been bd'ing every other night and tonight is our off night should we go ahead and bd tonight too since i got the surge?

yeah I would say daily til you get a temp rise at this point....hope he is up to it:)

KELLY!!!! where are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->