African or African-Americans TTC

I pray all is well with everyone. We had another awesome day at church. All is well on my end. Started today CD1 whoop after mc last month looks like 28-29 day cycle right on point since mc YAY!!!. I pray gf don"t last long shoot.

How is everyone?

So I posted last week that I wasn't having a normal af, it was really light and by day 3 it was completely gone, with just a little spotting here and there, I called my RE and had blood drawn, I'm not pg but he suspects that I O'd late and that my real AF should come within 2 weeks and if it doesn't to call back. So yesterday I started cramping and went to the bathroom and was spotting again so I just assumed he was correct and this was my real af but I was wrong after that the bleeding stopped just as suddenly as it began so I'm don't know what is going on. I'm frusturated becuase now I have no idea what is going on with my cycle. He said that I did ovulated based on my numbers. My cycles have been like clockwork for the past 3 years, even after having and Abdominal myomectomy, my cycle started right at 28 days later, so why in the world is it screwy now???? I don't know what to do now! I guess I will just wait and see what happens this cycle.

Hey ladies,

future, just wait and see. Maybe your body is just preparing itself to do things on its own. I hope it is getting ready to carry your LO for 9 months. :hugs:

future, its gonna be ok, hang in there! I would test again to be sure, especially since you ovulated late. I will be praying for you.....

Hey Ladies!! i'm so happy my Packers won!!lol I hope all is well with everyone.. Waiting for AF to go off again..smh..i keep missing my Doctor appointments but i really need to go, i'm trying to let AF work itself out on her own but idk..lol i need more patience too!!

MrsK- are you ready to have this baby??!! i'm so excited for you

Ready- You are so sweet, thank you for that encouragement!

ntaylor- I'm really trying to hang in there, I'm having a lot of lower back pain and if that would just stop, I think I can just wait it out.

I hope you ladies are doing well!

@futuremommie: Sometimes our cycles just change up on their own every few years.:shrug:IDK why!!!! I pray that its just late ovulation and that you covered all bases. That happened to me when I was on my honeymoon a few years back. My cycle came on my wedding day, after all those years of being irregular!! Could you imagine!!!:nope:

@vrainoire: Im still around waiting for something to happen. So far nothing. Im home bored. I kinda miss work after all that complaining:haha:. Im only getting Braxton Hicks contractions, sometimes lower back ache but nothing really:shrug:

It snowed in Mississippi today so all the schools closed or either got out early. Im the one now getting my daughter ready in the mornings. Im giving hubby a break because he has been the one doing it everyday, after I left for work. I like it because it allows me time with her even though she says I dont do everything right like he does:haha:. I told her I could have the baby anyday and her eyes lit up, and she said really?? I dont think she really believes there is a baby in there until she sees my stomach move because she always acts so amazed when that happens:haha:.

:hugs:

Ready- You are so sweet, thank you for that encouragement!

ntaylor- I'm really trying to hang in there, I'm having a lot of lower back pain and if that would just stop, I think I can just wait it out.

I hope you ladies are doing well!

hmmm sounds like pregnancy symptoms!!!!!!:haha:

Hello ladies!

Mrskcbrown... Just know that the swelling means it's almost time... so embrace it.. lol You can make it mama.. you are almost to the finish line. Great news on your leave! That's a good amount of time. I miss working in the school system and getting my summers off! Your baby has perfect timing! You are right... God is amazing! When you don't see a way, God always has a way! Thank goodness you are home and not out in the nasty weather trying to get to work.

Kareen.. Thanks and nice to meet you... and what a cute munchkin you have there! I'm so happy to have outlets like this because not everyone in my circle can relate. In fact, none of them at all. So I'm grateful for this. And yes, u r about due for a lil girl (smile).

Floppy... Thanks, I'm also sorry for your loss miss lady. I know what you mean...Doesn't it feel good when you get a nice and normal cycle?

Future.. it took a while for my cycles to balance out when I decided to take a break from fertility meds and injects. At some point felt like I was all screwed up because of them. That's when I decided to Met alone to just get my body in check and I got pregnant that month. Sometimes the break is the best thing... to get the body working again.

Vrain... hi there... hope your af allows you a break to go to your doc appointment soon. When TTC time always seems like it's on slow mo.

AFM... still waiting to see an O... because it's my first full cycle temping for O.. want to make sure I'm even getting it. Been busy this weekend.. hubby and I are trying to do a house program for first time homebuyers... so we are doing classes and all. Exciting and scary at the same time.

Gonna hit the bed.. .will check on you ladies manana. Goodnight!

Just stopping by to say hello. Hope all is well with everyone! :)

MrsKC- you are all probably right my body is probably just adjusting, If I O'd as let as the RE suspects, I probably didn't have all my bases covered but it's totally ok, I will just make sure they are covered next cycle. I'm so excited and everyday anticipate coming on the thread and there is an announcement that you have had your baby! you have to somehow lets us know.

Ebony- Thanks for the encouragement, I hope you are right and this break gives us our bfp, I'm not sure when or if we are going back to the injections, I'm baking a break and relying and waiting on God to bless us. Sometimes it gets hard but I remind myself daily that he said he would do it for me.

Vrain- I hope you can find time soon to get the the dr and find out whats going on.

Regal Peas- Hey lady, how are you?

Thanks ladies. I can barely feel my finger tips they are so swollen, LOL. 9 more days but I feel like Im gonna go over???!! I go back to Drs thursday, lets hope there has been some progress. I was watching a baby story and this lady took castor oil, vanilla ice cream and orange juice...mixed it in a blender and within hours her water broke and she was 7cm dilated!!!! Not me, Im too scary!!!

Thanks ladies. I can barely feel my finger tips they are so swollen, LOL. 9 more days but I feel like Im gonna go over???!! I go back to Drs thursday, lets hope there has been some progress. I was watching a baby story and this lady took castor oil, vanilla ice cream and orange juice...mixed it in a blender and within hours her water broke and she was 7cm dilated!!!! Not me, Im too scary!!!

LOL please lets not try that. We want him to come naturally if all possible.

LOL please lets not try that. We want him to come naturally if all possible.

Dont worry! I wont yuck!:nope:

How are you ladies doing this morning?

It's cold over this way, after being so warm for the past couple of days.. I actually was hoping it would stay that way... LOL

Hello Regal.. How are you? Nice to meet you.

Future... when God says He's going to do something.. He does it.. just not when we want it... He does it when He knows it is the right time. I have to remind myself that all the time girl.

Mrskc... Aren't those Baby Stories addictive? And then they have the nerve to put them one after another.. and then .. Bringing Home Baby too! Or best of all that show... I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant. But yes.. that castor oil works... a few people I know did the castor oil thing. But plese don't do it. You are almost there, 9 more days is nothing.. will be here before you blink.

AFM... I think I finally ovulated on cd 18, but waiting to see the crosshairs on FF to be sure. My temp didn't skyrocket, but it did something. Excited to go to my next homeownership class tonight. The counselor told us she wants us to come see her Saturday so that she can see if we qualify for any grants so that we might get a home before next year, sooner than we planned! If it goes through.. I know it was all God's work, in fact all of it has been his work.. the place is amazing! I'm grateful for all he has helped us accomplish.

I will try to check back with you ladies a little later, going to go finish studying... I have 4 final exams the first week of March!

TTYL ladies!

MrsKC- LOL! ummmmm I'm with ready on this one, no concoctions!

Ebony- Love the profie pic and thanks for the advice, I have to remind myself daily as well. Good luck with all of the studying.

Hey ladies! Sorry I've been away for so long! I feel like I haven't been on here in forever. How is everyone?

Ready & Floppy~ I'm so sorry for your losses. :( :flower:

MrsK~ you're almost there! I'm excited for you :D

I see a lot of new faces! Welcome to all of those who have joined the thread this year! :D

AFM~ gee, it seems like so much has gone on (good and bad) since I've last been on here, but I'm definitely blessed. The LO is growing everyday and DS is doing well, too. OH and I have been working on our relationship. My mom and I aren't talking at all anymore...but because of that situation, I've become a lot closer to my oldest sister...which is a blessing.

I hope everyone is doing well. Talk to you ladies later :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->