African or African-Americans TTC

Hey ladies! just wanted to stop by and see how everyone is doing

Welcome darknlovely (loove the name)

Future, I hope that cycle comes back to its senses!

Mrskc, still waiting for that baby to come

with me, we have been REALLY trying this month and I recently learned that two more of my friends are pregnant ( including my best friend)! I feel like everyone is fertile but me:cry:. Don't get me wrong, I am very happy for them but will be glad when I can start a family also. I have been having some weirdness going on this month. My boobs are sore and 4 dpo and I have been having some cramping. I ovulated around the 6th or 7th (had a positive opk) and lots of ewcm, so maybe my symptoms are coming from post-ovulation, I really think its too early to have pregnancy symptoms so I won't get my hopes up. Sorry for talking too much, just have alot on my mind. Oh, and I'm applying to the nursing program this semester so please keep me in your prayers...cause I think I'm loosing it!:wacko:

with me, we have been REALLY trying this month and I recently learned that two more of my friends are pregnant ( including my best friend)! I feel like everyone is fertile but me:cry:. Don't get me wrong, I am very happy for them but will be glad when I can start a family also. I have been having some weirdness going on this month. My boobs are sore and 4 dpo and I have been having some cramping. I ovulated around the 6th or 7th (had a positive opk) and lots of ewcm, so maybe my symptoms are coming from post-ovulation, I really think its too early to have pregnancy symptoms so I won't get my hopes up. Sorry for talking too much, just have alot on my mind. Oh, and I'm applying to the nursing program this semester so please keep me in your prayers...cause I think I'm loosing it!:wacko:

Hey Ntaylor!:hugs:

Im sorry that you are having a hard time with TTC and Im not sure how long you have been trying but keep in mind that God has not forgotten you. He hears the desires of your heart. Delay is not denial! You will get pregnant and sure we have to OPK, chart, schedule DTD and everything but thats the wisdom that God gives us to make a baby! Sure its hard, I know personally but do what you have to do to get your baby.

Im praying that you get into nursing school as well.

Dont give up!:hugs::hugs:

Ntaylor- I totally understand how you feel when it seems that everyone around you is pg but I know our time is coming, we just need to hang in there.

afm- AF showed today and I really think this is it for sure! I'm thankful because that means that I'm cd1, I do not desire to have another 42 day cycle. Thankful for God answering my prayers!

I hope your ladies have had a great weekend.

Ntaylor- I totally understand how you feel when it seems that everyone around you is pg but I know our time is coming, we just need to hang in there.

afm- AF showed today and I really think this is it for sure! I'm thankful because that means that I'm cd1, I do not desire to have another 42 day cycle. Thankful for God answering my prayers!

I hope your ladies have had a great weekend.

Thanks! I really needed to hear that! SO glad that period decided to come!!! ( who would ever think we would want to see af LOL)

Hey Ntaylor!:hugs:

Im sorry that you are having a hard time with TTC and Im not sure how long you have been trying but keep in mind that God has not forgotten you. He hears the desires of your heart. Delay is not denial! You will get pregnant and sure we have to OPK, chart, schedule DTD and everything but thats the wisdom that God gives us to make a baby! Sure its hard, I know personally but do what you have to do to get your baby.

Im praying that you get into nursing school as well.

Dont give up!:hugs::hugs:

Thanks! you are soo sweet, and I hope things are moving along smoothly for you! Almost baby time:happydance:

Hello! I hope all is well with everyone.

Mrskc 4! days to go? Wow. So happy for you. Hope baby comes on time. :)u So happy for you. :)

Futuremommie- I know that feeling. Glad things are back on track. Each try gets us closer and closer. :)

Ntaylor- I struggle with the same at times. A close family member is now pregnant. When I heard the news my heart was all over the place. Now I am extremely happy. I discuss updates with her often. It helps me to feel better. A new addition to our family excites me. Also, I know our time's coming soon.

Continue to hold your head up. What you're feeling is natural. :)

Well no baby yet ladies but lots of pressure and back and abdomen pain today! I surely hope comes soon! Baby shower tomorrow at work, so Im preparing my mind for that.

Have a great nite!:hugs:

MrsKC- enjoy your shower today, I hope you get lots of goodies! btw I love the nursery pic!!!!

Regal- How are you?

Happy Valentine's Day ladies!!

I hope all is well with everyone.

Mrsk, enjoy your work baby shower. I hope you get all that you asked for and need.

Future, glad AF finally came.

Ntaylor, I hope you are having a wonderful day.

Hey ladies. Happy V day! Hope its very nice for everyone.

The shower was nice. They bought everything for me. Robes, rocking chair, candles, gowns, house shoes, etc. They said I needed to pamper myself and were sure the baby already had everything:thumbup:. They also had great food and told me that they loved me as a great teacher and patient person:hugs:.

Please pray this baby comes soon. I feel like Im at a breaking point:shrug:.

Mrsk, your baby shower sounds so nice. Such kind TRUE words. I hope the baby comes soon.

MrsKC- I hope he makes his debut soon!!! sounds like you got lots of great stuff for you! wonderful!

Hey ladies. No baby yet, LOL. Went walking today and bought the baby some more clothes and my daughter. I go to the DR tomorrow so I should know more then!

Hello ladies,

a little about me:

I am 27 pregnant wwith my 2nd child, I am almost 6 weeks preggers
I am engaged and may have to postpone the wedding because I am not sure about the pregnant bride thing.
I hope for a little girl

Congrats and welcome... I'm pretty new here myself.

Good afternoon ladies. Hope everyone is having a great day today.

MrsKC... I think you should name him Malcolm. You never know, you may have another and then you can name him Miles.. or you can always give him the nickname Miles. Hope all goes well with the doc appt today.. would love to hear "this is the day!" I'm happy that you received gifts for yourself at the shower.. sometimes we forget to give things for the mama that made the baby! Plus, you already had a whole lot for the baby at home!

Ntaylor...we all feel like that sometimes.. because we are anxious to be mommies. It's coming mama. Good luck with your nursing program! I'm an LPN and I'm in RN program now myself.

Future.. wooohooo for getting AF! Hopefully this will not be a 42 day cycle... Hopefully it will be a 10 month cycle! (smile)... If not... I just pray you have a nice stable cycle anyways mama... that's the most important thing.

Ready... how are you doing girlie?

Purpleprincess... and how are you?

Me... just waiting to test still.. was feeling a little tired today and boobies a bit sore. But don't want to get excited too soon... ya know. Still have a few days before I'm supposed to test. So I'll just go with it and see how it is.

Thanks Ebony!:hugs:

I am 4cm, fully effaced and no baby yet:shrug:. This was my last dr appt. If I have no baby by next thursday then I have to have a csection. Since she checked me I have been very crampy and backache so maybe its a good sign. Either way Ill have a baby by next week.:happydance: Its bittersweet though because Im going to kinda miss being pregnant but its dad's turn to hold him now:winkwink:.

Hope everyone is well!:hugs:

Mrskc I hope Malcolm gets here soon!!

Hey ladies how are you all doing??

Hello Everyone!

How's everything going with you all?

Mrskc so close so close! :) I'm very excited for you.

Afm, not much going on. Last week was the back and forth with a Gyn or FS visit due to unexpexpected cramping and pain. That did not work out due to random hinderances. So now we're just moving onward upward anticipating March.

Also we're having a dishes war in my house :dishes: right now. I don't think I'll be giving in this time. :blush: Let them pile to the roof! Heh

Good afternoon ladies. Hope everyone is having a great day today.

MrsKC... I think you should name him Malcolm. You never know, you may have another and then you can name him Miles.. or you can always give him the nickname Miles. Hope all goes well with the doc appt today.. would love to hear "this is the day!" I'm happy that you received gifts for yourself at the shower.. sometimes we forget to give things for the mama that made the baby! Plus, you already had a whole lot for the baby at home!

Ntaylor...we all feel like that sometimes.. because we are anxious to be mommies. It's coming mama. Good luck with your nursing program! I'm an LPN and I'm in RN program now myself.

Future.. wooohooo for getting AF! Hopefully this will not be a 42 day cycle... Hopefully it will be a 10 month cycle! (smile)... If not... I just pray you have a nice stable cycle anyways mama... that's the most important thing.

Ready... how are you doing girlie?

Purpleprincess... and how are you?

Me... just waiting to test still.. was feeling a little tired today and boobies a bit sore. But don't want to get excited too soon... ya know. Still have a few days before I'm supposed to test. So I'll just go with it and see how it is.

Thanks!! you know exactly what I'm going through! Good luck to you also

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->