African or African-Americans TTC

Thank you so much for the prayers Ladies,much appreciated:hugs:

and since the doc gave us the green light...we are trying again. Praying we get our sticky beani[-o< god is listening and anything is possible with him:hugs:

Hi Ladies, mind if I join? I have a dd who 3 1/2 going on 30 lol who wants a baby sister so we are ttc#2. This is our first cycle of trying. I have PCOS and IR but since I've had my dd and lost weight, my symptoms have been unwrap. I didnt chart this cycle as I am very intune with my body and I get the worst O pains ever so I usually know when I am fertile. If this cycle is a bust I might chart next cycle...havent decided. Currently I'm 5dpoand I play on testing the 27th

Hi Ladies, mind if I join? I have a dd who 3 1/2 going on 30 lol who wants a baby sister so we are ttc#2. This is our first cycle of trying. I have PCOS and IR but since I've had my dd and lost weight, my symptoms have been unwrap. I didnt chart this cycle as I am very intune with my body and I get the worst O pains ever so I usually know when I am fertile. If this cycle is a bust I might chart next cycle...havent decided. Currently I'm 5dpoand I play on testing the 27th

Welcome :)

Welcome! :wave:

:flower: welcome hun - hope your stay is sweet and short and you get tha BFP soon :hugs:

Welcome:hugs::flower:

Thank you so much for the prayers Ladies,much appreciated:hugs:

and since the doc gave us the green light...we are trying again. Praying we get our sticky beani[-o< god is listening and anything is possible with him:hugs:

Keep the faith and still praying for you

Welcome to the group

Oooh ya'll in trouble. Y'all let a week go by and nobody has said anything! So looks like imma have to go stalk some of your journals. Have a great week!

@floppyears- Why is that little girl in your avatar too cute?!!!!! That's one gorgeous little girl :flower:

Hi everyone. :wave: It has been pretty quiet around here lately.

Hi ladies :) hope all is well.... I didn't think the timing was great to post my bfp. so I waited a little while. Those who pray please pray for me as I pray for you. GOD bless :)

so so happy for you hun!:happydance::happydance: best news! All is possible with God!

enjoy it hun - this is ur sticky bean:hugs:

Congratulations Christy!!! And I see you've heard the heart beat. I'm so happy for you. :)

Hi ladies :) hope all is well.... I didn't think the timing was great to post my bfp. so I waited a little while. Those who pray please pray for me as I pray for you. GOD bless :)

Praise God!! I am overjoyed for you. To God be the glory.

so so happy for you hun!:happydance::happydance: best news! All is possible with God!

enjoy it hun - this is ur sticky bean:hugs:
Yes it is :)

:hugs:

Praise God!! I am overjoyed for you. To God be the glory.

Thank you :) and Yes praise God. I didn't think I ovulated due to test strips, but God was working it out. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->