African or African-Americans TTC

Wow .. i want to join! Im african american and happy to see this chat and group is here

Welcome newbies! How is everyone? It's been quiet in here.

Welcome Blackbeauty27. Yea, how is everyone doing? Especially with the weather change going on. I'm really liking this Fall weather. It's my favorite time of year.

I'm still getting used to the weather change. I love the changing of the leaves. I just started back at work on the 1st. It has been hard especially since my daughter is refusing bottles and sippy cups. Thank goodness she is in the same building as me I just go down and nurse her.

I'm still getting used to the weather change. I love the changing of the leaves. I just started back at work on the 1st. It has been hard especially since my daughter is refusing bottles and sippy cups. Thank goodness she is in the same building as me I just go down and nurse her.

I wish my daughter was in the same building as me when I went back to work. I hated the pumping and storing then rushing to get home to her to nurse her.

Hi ladies! How are yall??? I miss you all and just want to say congrats on the new pregnancies and the ones to come! I have been working and to be honest sometimes I forget about BNB, although I love it.:shrug:
DH and I are still waiting on God for our additional miracle. I know its going to happen in his timing. I can tell you that being a way from BNB has made me less stressed and focused and pressured to be pregnant. When my AF comes, I dont feel like its the end of the world. I just say there is always next month and move on. When I was on BNB, every hour by the hour, I felt the pressure to be pregnant and so I think God removed me from that and I am fine with it!:happydance:

Malcolm is growing by leaps and bounds. He will be 20 months next week!:happydance:

Attachments

• malcolm 1.jpg
    malcolm 1.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 3
  • malcolm 2.jpg
    malcolm 2.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Kim.jpg
    Kim.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 4
tickledpink, I still pump and store. I'm just hoping one day she'll take the bottle. She's doing well with solids, so next week I'm going to send cereal and veggies and ask them to add lots of breastmilk.

Hi mrskcbrown, You look fantastic, I love the hair! Malcolm is getting so big and so handsome.

tickledpink, I still pump and store. I'm just hoping one day she'll take the bottle. She's doing well with solids, so next week I'm going to send cereal and veggies and ask them to add lots of breastmilk.

Hi mrskcbrown, You look fantastic, I love the hair! Malcolm is getting so big and so handsome.

Thank you. I appreciate it. Im glad to see your little girl doing so well.:happydance:

Hey Mrskcbrown! malcolm is handsome as ever and you look great! I hate to say it but it does help to be off BnB sometimes.

Hey Mrskcbrown! malcolm is handsome as ever and you look great! I hate to say it but it does help to be off BnB sometimes.

Only 10 weeks to go!!! EEK! How exciting! Yes it has made things much easier for me. I actually had a dream I was preggo Friday night. The only thing the person said in the dream is, "your pregnant". Then I didnt dream anything else?? It was weird, but I just say whatever.:shrug:

Hope you all are having a great day!:hugs:

It has been very quiet. How are things going with you?

OMG Hun - u already on your 12weeks :happydance::happydance: god is great! Hapy 2nd Tri..

I'm okay - never been better actually. we are now officialy NTNP:thumbup: so we just having fun.

how are u keeping up?

He is good! Thank you. I am doing fine. Still have spotting, but I'm trusting Him through it all.

NTNP is fun! Live it up too.

I see you're in Johannesburg. My husband and I were there last year on vacation. We really enjoyed it there.

It has been very quiet in here. I guess it tends to get that way when the holidays are in sight. Either way, check in and let us know how you are!

He is good! Thank you. I am doing fine. Still have spotting, but I'm trusting Him through it all.

NTNP is fun! Live it up too.

I see you're in Johannesburg. My husband and I were there last year on vacation. We really enjoyed it there.

:happydance: NTNP is soooooo much fun,thanks. yup Johannesburg is a very beautiful place- glad u enjoyed nur visit here.

Soooooo, who is cooking this week? Hmm? Hmm? :haha: I hope you ladies have a safe and enjoyable holiday week/vacation/weekend/blackfridayshopping

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->