African or African-Americans TTC

Hi Ladies...just a quick update. Ended up in emergency room on yesterday with severe cramping, pressure, back ache, and nausea. After blood work, ultrasound, and pelvic exam, it was determined that the pregnancy was ectopic. Had emergency surgery to remove tube as it had already started to rupture :cry: So now I've had both tubes removed. I'm doing ok physically...just really sore. Mentally, I'm trying to be strong, but it is hard as I don't think a baby will be in our future unless we the IVF route. I'm just totally bummed.

OMG I am so sorry to hear I am going to deff keep you in my prayers check into the IVF grant program in your area to see if its offered I am not going to give up hope with you BLESSED stay strong a blessing is on its way

Hi ladies! Just stopping by to say wassup! Congrats on all the bfps!:hugs: im praying for all the other challenges as far as ttc is concerned throughout this thread.:hugs:

I took clomid cd 7-11 this month. I was suppose to do it days 5-9 but i was in chicago and forgot. I heard its okay to do it these days as well. I didnt test for O either. We just been bding everyday and every other day. Havent fully committed to temping and etc. and back to work for me next week. Please pray for my BFP as i pray for yours!

xoxo Kim

https://instagr.am/p/MwAbzkiFoF/

This is my sons first hair cut! He is now 17 months. Is it time to start potty training?

https://instagr.am/p/MwAbzkiFoF/

This is my sons first hair cut! He is now 17 months. Is it time to start potty training?

You could start trying. But some babies are easier than others. I had a lot help with mine but it was 18 years ago. :haha:

I would let him lead the way on the potty training. Or at least that's the technique I'm going to use on Olivia. she knows where the potty is and what it's used for but I don't make her sit on it. But you know him better than anyone and I'm sure you will find a way to get him interested in potty training :flower:

I would let him lead the way on the potty training. Or at least that's the technique I'm going to use on Olivia. she knows where the potty is and what it's used for but I don't make her sit on it. But you know him better than anyone and I'm sure you will find a way to get him interested in potty training :flower:

Yeah weve been letting him lead the way on everything too. He still drinks from a bottle and can ask for it by saying, ba ba but a lot of people give us grief on the bottle!!!! Why can they breastfeed for a long while but not bottle feed??:shrug:

Hey ladies I know its been a long minute. Stopping by to say hello. Blessings upon you praying for bfp

Yeah weve been letting him lead the way on everything too. He still drinks from a bottle and can ask for it by saying, ba ba but a lot of people give us grief on the bottle!!!! Why can they breastfeed for a long while but not bottle feed??:shrug:

Ain't that the truth? He's a handsome little guy, tell them to leave that baby alone. I still get comments cause I still allow Oilvia to breast feed. It's only when she's sleepy but apparently still too much for them.

Ain't that the truth? He's a handsome little guy, tell them to leave that baby alone. I still get comments cause I still allow Oilvia to breast feed. It's only when she's sleepy but apparently still too much for them.

Thank you! That is how Malcolm is too. He likes the bottle at night and in the mornings. During the day he likes the cups I drink out of. He has learned to drink from them and not spill them all over himself lol. You are about halfway through your pregnancy. Do you know what you are having?

As for me ladies, AF has not arrived yet but for some reason I dont think I am pregnant. I havent even been symptom spotting but I just dont think that I am. Everytime I take clomid, I dont get preggo?? This is my 2nd round with clomid. Im wondering if maybe I should stop taking it?? The dr gave me 5 rounds of it at 100mgs. I dont know! FF says AF should be here in like 2 days. Im not testing because I dont want to waste money just for it to say NO.

Oh well, be blessed yall!:hugs:

HI my name is Leah I am recently married (2 weeks now) we started TTC in March this is my first cycle using Soy Iso. I am 29 and me and my husband are TTC for our first.

Congrats on the marriege and good luck with TT...welcome hun! :flower:

Still praying that god blesses each andeveryone of you ladies with your heart desires! do not give up and stay strong on your prayers!all is possible through him :hugs:

@mrskcbrown-Yep we found out last month that we are having another girl. We are so stuck on names but I'm sure we will have something (well hoping lol)

Maybe not having your period is your body resetting itself due to the clomid. i cant blame you on not wanting to test though. First time around I know I spent more than enough on tests. This second time, I bought a box of three and stretched it out lol keep us updated

@MummyWant2be-How are you feeling?

hi ladies,

just for an update: about two weeks back i was bleeding - light bleeding no cramps or anything (lasted for 2days)- but before i left for the docter - i went to the loo and felt a tiny cloth come out of me...as soon as I got to the doc,they checked if my cervix was still closed (which it was) then put me on the scan, and they couldn't find the beanie...but said all should be fine since my cevix was still closed and was put on bed rest...but yesterday however i took a home pregnancy test and it was negative :nope: so i just know i lost my beanie 2weeks back...I'm so traumatized and was scheduled to have an appointment to see the docter tomorrow...do you think i should still go?my hubby is sogona be disappointented - i haven't told him yet :cry::cry: it hurts so much!

I'm sorry I'm just now responding. I hope you did decide to go to the doctor. how did it go? Just know that I am here praying and thinking of you.

hi ladies,

just for an update: about two weeks back i was bleeding - light bleeding no cramps or anything (lasted for 2days)- but before i left for the docter - i went to the loo and felt a tiny cloth come out of me...as soon as I got to the doc,they checked if my cervix was still closed (which it was) then put me on the scan, and they couldn't find the beanie...but said all should be fine since my cevix was still closed and was put on bed rest...but yesterday however i took a home pregnancy test and it was negative :nope: so i just know i lost my beanie 2weeks back...I'm so traumatized and was scheduled to have an appointment to see the docter tomorrow...do you think i should still go?my hubby is sogona be disappointented - i haven't told him yet :cry::cry: it hurts so much!

:hugs: I'll be praying for you.

thanks ladies,

i have miscarried my lil beanie :cry:

I am so sorry for your loss. I am new to B&B.....I had a miscarriage in February at 41. I didn't think it would ever happen for me again but God is good. I will be in prayer for you and I hope you try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->