African or African-Americans TTC

Congratulations Christylove!!! So happy for you. Praise God! Lots of stick dust to you

Hey ladies its been soo long since i've been here, I would like to congratulate all of the new moms and those who have recently conceived. I will be deleting my account, if possible, so I just wanted to say farewell and God bless to all of you.

Hey ladies its been soo long since i've been here, I would like to congratulate all of the new moms and those who have recently conceived. I will be deleting my account, if possible, so I just wanted to say farewell and God bless to all of you.

:'( sorry you're leaving us, but I wish you well and God bless you too

Sorry to see you go. I pray God's best for you and your family.

Hate to see you leave but we all must take a different road at some point. I wish you the best in life and thank you for your presence in this group. :hugs:

Thank you :) just had my 9 week appointment and praise be to God all is still well :)

Hey hey! How is everyone doing? It's been too quiet 'round here.

Hi Tickled and everyone else. :wave: I got my bfp a few weeks ago and today I got to see the baby's heartbeat. :happydance:

How is everyone doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->