African or African-Americans TTC

Hi Ladies...just a quick update. Ended up in emergency room on yesterday with severe cramping, pressure, back ache, and nausea. After blood work, ultrasound, and pelvic exam, it was determined that the pregnancy was ectopic. Had emergency surgery to remove tube as it had already started to rupture :cry: So now I've had both tubes removed. I'm doing ok physically...just really sore. Mentally, I'm trying to be strong, but it is hard as I don't think a baby will be in our future unless we the IVF route. I'm just totally bummed.

Hi Ladies...just a quick update. Ended up in emergency room on yesterday with severe cramping, pressure, back ache, and nausea. After blood work, ultrasound, and pelvic exam, it was determined that the pregnancy was ectopic. Had emergency surgery to remove tube as it had already started to rupture :cry: So now I've had both tubes removed. I'm doing ok physically...just really sore. Mentally, I'm trying to be strong, but it is hard as I don't think a baby will be in our future unless we the IVF route. I'm just totally bummed.

Blessed, I'm so sorry to hear this. I will be praying for you sister. :hugs:

:hugs::hugs: Aww really sorry hun - thinking of you and praying for u hun:hugs:

:cry: I am so sorry to hear this. I had an ectopic pregancy removed in November 2011. I know your pain. We decided that we are going the IVF route next year when my hubby returns from deployment. It's pricey, but worth it. If you want to talk or need to vent, please feel free to send me a personal message. Praying that all works out in your favor. :hugs:

Blessed,

I am sorry to hear about what happened. I will be praying that God gives you peace

Hi Ladies,

It's been a very long while since I last posted. The ttc process was taking its toll on me. I had to take a break. I did however stop in and check up on everyone. I have each one of you in my prayers.

I have struggled with should I or shouldn't I post this news. I decided to post because my journey can help someone else. I am currently 36 years old and 16 weeks and 3 days pregnant with my first child. It is truly a blessing. Doctors told me I would not be able to have children do to other health problems. Just 2 years ago doctor's were not expecting me to live (Ill share this story when I figure out how to start a pregnancy journal). My health is better than it has been in years. I've had no morning sickness at all. So I've been truly blessed. I just want to encourage all the ladies on here. There is hope. God is still in charge. He is still performing miracles everyday. I know it first hand. I will be praying for you all. Please follow my journal when I start it up.

Prayers[-o< and Baby dust:dust: to you all

:hugs: Praying for you

Hi Ladies,

It's been a very long while since I last posted. The ttc process was taking its toll on me. I had to take a break. I did however stop in and check up on everyone. I have each one of you in my prayers.

I have struggled with should I or shouldn't I post this news. I decided to post because my journey can help someone else. I am currently 36 years old and 16 weeks and 3 days pregnant with my first child. It is truly a blessing. Doctors told me I would not be able to have children do to other health problems. Just 2 years ago doctor's were not expecting me to live (Ill share this story when I figure out how to start a pregnancy journal). My health is better than it has been in years. I've had no morning sickness at all. So I've been truly blessed. I just want to encourage all the ladies on here. There is hope. God is still in charge. He is still performing miracles everyday. I know it first hand. I will be praying for you all. Please follow my journal when I start it up.

Prayers[-o< and Baby dust:dust: to you all

Congratulations and thank you for sharing yoru story. Will be looking forward to reading your pregnancy journal

Blessed2012: my heart goes out to you. I dont know what to say, but God. God is still in the blessing business!! I can only imagine but i am praying for you mightily:hugs:.

Hey ladies! How are you all?? I am doing good. Im on my 2nd month of clomid and should be ovulating between today and this weekend. So hubby and i have been bding. We were trying to do 7 days straight but we did 5, lol. Now we are doing every other day:blush:. Im on 100 mgs of clomid and i guess ill start to take some mucinex tonight:shrug:.

We are going to Dallas this weekend to Success School! I am so excited:). Success School is a culminating experience twice a year for our business. We work part time for a company named AdvoCare. You may have heard of it, Drew Brees is one if our non-paid endorsers. If you get a chance check out, www.workwithchampions.com and www.advocare.com/1101112. The 24 day challenge has changed me and hubbys health for the better:).

Hope everyone is well!

xoxo Kim

Hi ladies,
Just wanted to check in with you guys!! This month was a carefree one for the hubby and I. He's leaving for 10 months to Europe on Friday, so of course there will be no ttc during that time. I wan't tracking this month and it actually felt great. Timed intercourse is not always the best....lol. I hope all is well with you and my prayers are with each and everyone one of you!! :happydance:

Blessed2012: my heart goes out to you. I dont know what to say, but God. God is still in the blessing business!! I can only imagine but i am praying for you mightily:hugs:.

Hey ladies! How are you all?? I am doing good. Im on my 2nd month of clomid and should be ovulating between today and this weekend. So hubby and i have been bding. We were trying to do 7 days straight but we did 5, lol. Now we are doing every other day:blush:. Im on 100 mgs of clomid and i guess ill start to take some mucinex tonight:shrug:.

We are going to Dallas this weekend to Success School! I am so excited:). Success School is a culminating experience twice a year for our business. We work part time for a company named AdvoCare. You may have heard of it, Drew Brees is one if our non-paid endorsers. If you get a chance check out, www.workwithchampions.com and www.advocare.com/1101112. The 24 day challenge has changed me and hubbys health for the better:).

Hope everyone is well!

xoxo Kim

Have fun and watch out for that Texas heat lol

Hi ladies,
Just wanted to check in with you guys!! This month was a carefree one for the hubby and I. He's leaving for 10 months to Europe on Friday, so of course there will be no ttc during that time. I wan't tracking this month and it actually felt great. Timed intercourse is not always the best....lol. I hope all is well with you and my prayers are with each and everyone one of you!! :happydance:

For 10 months? I'd go stir crazy. It will go by fast (or least that's what I'm hoping for you)

hi ladies,

hope you are all well?

just wanted to updat you that I got my very first BFP on Sartuday (cd41) and it was my first cycle on fertomid :cloud9:

I am sorry that you are going threw this.... Praying for you <3

Hello ladies,

Just wanted to pop in to say hello. I will be praying for those of you that have had recent losses.

HI my name is Leah I am recently married (2 weeks now) we started TTC in March this is my first cycle using Soy Iso. I am 29 and me and my husband are TTC for our first.

Hope everyone is well!

xoxo Kim

Have fun and watch out for that Texas heat lol

Hi ladies,

For 10 months? I'd go stir crazy. It will go by fast (or least that's what I'm hoping for you)

Tell me about it..lol!! I've been in the military for 12 years, so I understand, however I'm missing him like crazy!! As of now, selling the house, going to school and relocating will hopefully keep me busy!! I'm excited for his return. I've prayed and prayed that if IVF is the way for us to go, we will. It's a process, but worth it. Just want to make sure that we are waiting on HIM.

hi ladies,

hope you are all well?

just wanted to updat you that I got my very first BFP on Sartuday (cd41) and it was my first cycle on fertomid :cloud9:

Congrats! H&H 9 months. :baby:

HI my name is Leah I am recently married (2 weeks now) we started TTC in March this is my first cycle using Soy Iso. I am 29 and me and my husband are TTC for our first.

Welcome! :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->