alcohol over xmas n new year?

ohhhhh baileys ice cream!
There was a thread on here somewhere stating that it didnt have booze in it, but it turns out that it does :(
it's not alcohol that I miss, it's the things that contain the alcohol, like foods etc that I miss.
Im partial to a choco rum ball, and i know that its fine and wont hurt but I have this odd mentality that says '' dooont you dare mrs''
I do if with caffine all the time-coffeee tea and cola (not chocolate strangely enough lol) I now opt for caffine free espresso pouches, typhoo caffine free teabags, and I got my mate who lives in france whos coming back for crimbo to bring me full fat sans caffine (caffine free) coca cola(4 cases of 6 mmmm)... I think you can only get diet caffine free cocacola in England :( But they have full fat in france, so WOOO!
:D cola and christmas dinner... sorted!
x

ohhhhh baileys ice cream!
There was a thread on here somewhere stating that it didnt have booze in it, but it turns out that it does :(
it's not alcohol that I miss, it's the things that contain the alcohol, like foods etc that I miss.
Im partial to a choco rum ball, and i know that its fine and wont hurt but I have this odd mentality that says '' dooont you dare mrs''
I do if with caffine all the time-coffeee tea and cola (not chocolate strangely enough lol) I now opt for caffine free espresso pouches, typhoo caffine free teabags, and I got my mate who lives in france whos coming back for crimbo to bring me full fat sans caffine (caffine free) coca cola(4 cases of 6 mmmm)... I think you can only get diet caffine free cocacola in England :( But they have full fat in france, so WOOO!
:D cola and christmas dinner... sorted!
x

i know what you mean i felt guilty holding that champagne lol and i was only 6 wks gone lol. its a mental thing cos we mental lol:rofl: i havent had coffee for ages and only one cup of tea a day other wise i have ribena or orange squash. coca cola bloats me lol and makes me thirsty too
its like lying on my left side i'm thinking if i dont do it i'll have a baby in the wrong position or something its mad lol
xx

I DO THAT TOO! the left side thing haha! Its a pain cuz hubby lies the facing me, so I have to put up with his breath all night hahaha!
I also try not to lie flat on my back as I read somewhere that it can make baby lie on the cord and stop stuff getting through.... :s scare monger-ers! lol
xxx

My mother had an odd glass of wine when she was pregnant with me (we have video proof!) and i've turned out fine.. i guess. haha, so i'm not entirely sure what to do at christmas. I haven't totally abstained from alcohol :blush:, i was a little naughty at my best friends 16th, but i only had half a glass of champagne. For christmas, i'm still in two minds. And then new year, that'll be hard. I normally go out for a couple of drinks with my friends, but i definately won't be doing that now.

I'm not judging you or anything so don't think I'm being nasty but your body isn't developed enough to be drinking alcohol let alone whilst your pregnant. Really think you should rethink your Xmas and NYE booze plans.

X
I have to agree blah. she is only 15 :(.
There is so much more I could say here but I will refrain. After all, my drinking experience started at 16... but then I wasn't pregnant.
15 is very young to be drinking while pregnant, whether it be the odd one or whatever.
:blush::hissy::cry:
xxxxxxxxxxx

I thought the legal age to drink was 18 anyway. You got a couple more years to wait missy!

I DO THAT TOO! the left side thing haha! Its a pain cuz hubby lies the facing me, so I have to put up with his breath all night hahaha!
I also try not to lie flat on my back as I read somewhere that it can make baby lie on the cord and stop stuff getting through.... :s scare monger-ers! lol
xxx

my oh lies facing me so i end up pulling the quilt righ up to block his face lol or pull the stupid wedge thing from under my bump as a barrier lol
int it funny how we all do the same things and think we are odd one out doing it:rofl::rofl:

My mother had an odd glass of wine when she was pregnant with me (we have video proof!) and i've turned out fine.. i guess. haha, so i'm not entirely sure what to do at christmas. I haven't totally abstained from alcohol :blush:, i was a little naughty at my best friends 16th, but i only had half a glass of champagne. For christmas, i'm still in two minds. And then new year, that'll be hard. I normally go out for a couple of drinks with my friends, but i definately won't be doing that now.

I'm not judging you or anything so don't think I'm being nasty but your body isn't developed enough to be drinking alcohol let alone whilst your pregnant. Really think you should rethink your Xmas and NYE booze plans.

X
I have to agree blah. she is only 15 :(.
There is so much more I could say here but I will refrain. After all, my drinking experience started at 16... but then I wasn't pregnant.
15 is very young to be drinking while pregnant, whether it be the odd one or whatever.
:blush::hissy::cry:
xxxxxxxxxxx

I thought the legal age to drink was 18 anyway. You got a couple more years to wait missy!

True! Although I'll admit, I didn't wait to be legal to drink before I started doing it...

:blush:

Granted, I wasn't pregnant either though. :)

it's legal to drink an alcoholic beverage with a meal if you are 16 or 17 provided it was bought by an adult,in England, anyway.

xxx

hahaha Melbo I used to get this too. . .we ended up swapping sides so that I can face away from him and have some clean air :rofl:

Spooning is the way forward :blush: :hugs: x x

xxx

hahaha Melbo I used to get this too. . .we ended up swapping sides so that I can face away from him and have some clean air :rofl:

LOL you know what? I swapped sides with him for 3 nights but i hardly slept a wink! I have since moved back to the bad breath side of bed.. but i tell him to face the other way. Spooning is sooo the way forward... except half way through the night he turns back again hahaha
xxx

This is MY opinion and I know people disagree from past experiences but I think drinking when you're pregnant (more than one glass if you MUST) is selfish.

xxx

LOL you know what? I swapped sides with him for 3 nights but i hardly slept a wink! I have since moved back to the bad breath side of bed.. but i tell him to face the other way. Spooning is sooo the way forward... except half way through the night he turns back again hahaha
xxx

aquafresh bacteria mouthwash the new one, i sneaked some in the trolley last week anything new to try in the bathroom and my oh cant resist :rofl:
have to be sneaky :rofl:

xx

xxx

xxx

aquafresh bacteria mouthwash the new one, i sneaked some in the trolley last week anything new to try in the bathroom and my oh cant resist :rofl:
have to be sneaky :rofl:

xx

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
that is soo funny, what a plan!
I need the strongest stuff going hahaha!
xxx

think I'm a health geek anyway mostly. I'm not having any alcohol through out my pregnancy or when (if lol) I breastfeed.
At the moment I have caffiene free pg tips, caffiene free diet coke, loads of weak cordial, milk and the odd hot chocolate....lol
For Chrimbo I have got in cranberry juice, grape juice and soda water AND hehe I got 'Disney Champagne' lol, it's fizzy apple/grape juice in a champagne bottle lol :rofl: can't wait to try it :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->