Alternate Due Date Predictor

ajarvis

Reaction score
Actually this is the one I found!

https://www.pregnology.com/due-date-alternative.php

Wow that did my date exact even tho it was a day or two further than lmp and o predicted

Those questions had nothing to do with realistic factors for conception/due date. I seen this earlier.

I tried it and it said my due date would be middle of August rather than middle of September. To be honest, I'd love for baby to stay in until then. I have a holiday booked for when I'm 32 weeks but DS2 came at 32 weeks and I'm worried the same will happen again (all my babies have came earlier and earlier!).

I got October 4th. Everything elsesays either the 1st or the 5th. When I go to my prenatal and get a date I'll have to compare! Interesting...

your height, weight, pregnancy history etc is all taken into consideration by OB. They're not irrelevant. Either way. Any due date predictor including Ultrasound is a guess lol

your height, weight, pregnancy history etc is all taken into consideration by OB. They're not irrelevant. Either way. Any due date predictor including Ultrasound is a guess lol

my point exactly! :)

Wouldnt if be amazing if we could choose a day for baby to be born, preferrably pain free minus stitches and no pushing??? Yea dream on mummy! Haha 😁

i used it and it actually measured quite accurately! since i was 8 weeks, baby girl has been measuring consistently bigger and bigger. first two days now 3 days ahead. sonographer said my due date is not may 28 but may 25 now and thats what the alternate due date calculator said as well. pretty weird it knew baby's measurements haha but as long as shes healthy and happy whenever she arrives, thats all i want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->