• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Alternative status thread/update/rant thread...

How long have you been trying? Did you do anything special to change things up this month around?

Only been 'trying' one cycle! I can't believe it because it took me 7 cycles of very hard TTC last time around.... we only DTD 7 times in the past 35 days this time! It just seems ridiculously lucky. I wish I hadn't wasted all that time effort and tears last time around... maybe it would have happened earlier for us if I'd just chilled out :shrug:

I think we are all going to have to live vicariously through you a bit now, lol. Do you have "morning" sickness or anything like that yet?

All 3 times we got a BFP after a month, I guess that is why even though BF'ing I feel like I should be now.

How long have you been trying? Did you do anything special to change things up this month around?

Only been 'trying' one cycle! I can't believe it because it took me 7 cycles of very hard TTC last time around.... we only DTD 7 times in the past 35 days this time! It just seems ridiculously lucky. I wish I hadn't wasted all that time effort and tears last time around... maybe it would have happened earlier for us if I'd just chilled out :shrug:

Wow, so amazing! My BFF from high school got pregnant after one cycle as well and is due 9/16. Congrats again! :happydance: Fingers crossed the rest of us get our :bfp: soon!! :hugs:

Omi either wants a BFP or AF to come, the confusion it too much! :wacko:

I think we are all going to have to live vicariously through you a bit now, lol. Do you have "morning" sickness or anything like that yet?

All 3 times we got a BFP after a month, I guess that is why even though BF'ing I feel like I should be now.

Nope. No symptoms at all. Though funnily enough my OH did ask me if I was pregnant about a week ago because I went on a bit of a spring cleaning frenzy and last time that was one thing I did...Nest.... like crazy. I was up at 3am one morning painting the front door :haha:

I want you all to join me in 1st tri! I don't know anyone over there :blush:

Nope. No symptoms at all. Though funnily enough my OH did ask me if I was pregnant about a week ago because I went on a bit of a spring cleaning frenzy and last time that was one thing I did...Nest.... like crazy. I was up at 3am one morning painting the front door :haha:

I want you all to join me in 1st tri! I don't know anyone over there :blush:

Wow, I did not go mad cleaning until the late 2nd trimester at which point all my doctors told me I should not even be washing up and needed to rest so DH was getting moody about me cleaning for hours (notice I did not say he offered to do it instead?).

Well, I am hoping to now my symptoms are building up quite a lot but I will either get AF soon or if the last pregnancy is anything to go by be waiting another 2 weeks from now to get a BFP if I am. I am probably reading too much into it though. :blush:

Fingers crossed Omi! I'll keep checking in to see what the gossip is :)

Chances are that one of us will join you soon enough (although I get the feeling it may not be me).

OK, ladies give me some opinions here. I have some symptoms but one of the things that is making me suspicious is my bloating, this is the 4th time in my life that I am massively bloated and the first 3 times were in early pregnancy before. So here is my example, the first photo is the day I got my BFP with my son (after being sure I was pregnant for 3 weeks before and kept getting BFN's), the second photo it when I was 30 weeks pregnant with my son (just as a comparison to show how bloated I was actually was to start with) and the third photo is of me today (last week my belly was a slim size 8 and as much as it looks like I am I really am not breathing out and it is definitely bloating). So opinions as to if this could actually be a symptom of :witch: or not? :shrug: I am sorry, but I feel like I am seriously going crazy today. :blush:
View attachment 193704View attachment 193705View attachment 193706

Omi... don't take this the wrong way, but you look well pregnant! Your gonna have people ask when it's due for sure.

X

This is what I thought. I got asked more in the first few weeks because of bloating than I did near the end last time. I feel exactly the same as the 3 weeks before I got my BFP last time too. But I have read that a soft and low cervix is a sign of a period due more often than not so that takes it the other way. So confused and to add insult to injury I have hardly any clothes that fit! Also I am thinner (I actually lost a few lbs that past 1-2 weeks despite looking bigger too) than before I got pregnant last time so when you think of that when looking at the 30 week bump and now I just feel strange about the whole thing. Knowing me I will come on tomorrow though, Lol.

Chances are that one of us will join you soon enough (although I get the feeling it may not be me).

OK, ladies give me some opinions here. I have some symptoms but one of the things that is making me suspicious is my bloating, this is the 4th time in my life that I am massively bloated and the first 3 times were in early pregnancy before. So here is my example, the first photo is the day I got my BFP with my son (after being sure I was pregnant for 3 weeks before and kept getting BFN's), the second photo it when I was 30 weeks pregnant with my son (just as a comparison to show how bloated I was actually was to start with) and the third photo is of me today (last week my belly was a slim size 8 and as much as it looks like I am I really am not breathing out and it is definitely bloating). So opinions as to if this could actually be a symptom of :witch: or not? :shrug: I am sorry, but I feel like I am seriously going crazy today. :blush:
View attachment 193704View attachment 193705View attachment 193706

I'm with Deeper Blue, you definitely look pregnant (don't take that the wrong way though!) even if it is only bloating. I've never been bloated before - at least not to the point that I didn't fit in my clothes. I hope yours is due to a :bfp: Fingers crossed for you!

I have had it all 3 times and it seems odd that the 4th time would be due to AF, possible I guess though. If last time is anything to go by from when I started to feel different to getting a BFP then there will be no point testing again for another 4 weeks. Maybe I will try and save it for my son's 1st birthday (4th of May) and then if I am it will be a nice surprise.

Polaris is enjoying the pre-ovulation phase by relaxing over a lovely dinner and a few glasses of wine - but hoping that it's not too long of a wait until ovulation.

Deeperblue - huge congratulations!! So happy for you. I remember when I got pregnant on Thomas I hung out in the TTC forums for the first 7 or 8 weeks before getting up the courage to move over to first tri!

It has been a little quite the past few days, hope you are all doing ok.

Well, I am going to test again today, it will probably just be another BFN but I am on edge so want to know.

OmiOmen how did you get on testing?? Your photos you definitely look a lil' PG!!! Not to be rude!!!

Pocketmonster is looking forward to a short working week and then a blissful 11 days off!!

And has sore boobies and crampy but trying to resist the temptation to SS!!!!!

Polaris is enjoying the pre-ovulation phase by relaxing over a lovely dinner and a few glasses of wine - but hoping that it's not too long of a wait until ovulation.

Deeperblue - huge congratulations!! So happy for you. I remember when I got pregnant on Thomas I hung out in the TTC forums for the first 7 or 8 weeks before getting up the courage to move over to first tri!

When are you due to Ov Polaris? My cycles were always so all over the place I never had a clue! And thank you :blush: I'll mostly be lurking quietly in here I think until I get my scan. It never seems real to me until I get my scan because I never get any symptoms. (que the horrific morning sickness :haha:)

Omi- I know what you mean about constantly testing. This time around, because of the constant barely-there lines, I used 10 tests in 3 days :blush: Hope your getting better results!

'Deeper Blue agrees with Pocket Monster: Yay for the royal wedding and an extra bank holiday!'

X

Macwooly your not out till the witch arrives!!!

Monster - can't than you enough for the PMA :thumbup:

Logically I now I'm still in the running till :witch: arrives but I woke to a feeling of "that's it not this month" and much as I try I can't stop crying due to the feeling :nope:

I'm trying to keep PMA and busy but thanks again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->