• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Alternative status thread/update/rant thread...

Hey I know how hard it is...the whole not really knowing with TTC, its educated guess work really!!

I know exactly how you feel, we've been very sporadic with our DTD this month and do feel like we may have missed our chance.

But if AF does arrive see it as a NEW cycle and a NEW chance to concieve....keep busy
x x x x

Feel a bit better for getting the feelings out and have kept busy with laundry and touching up some paint work which has needed doing for about 6 months :)

Thank you again x

Well, I have no results really today. Nothing came up at first and then what seemed like a faint line that DH said he could not see but at the development time of 3 minutes (it is one you can read for up to 15) he could see a faint line too. But then the more I looed at it the more I think it was an evaporation line (Maybe I am imagining it but it looks almost faded at one side). So I will test again in a few days but I think it is a BFN. :shrug:

Well, I have no results really today. Nothing came up at first and then what seemed like a faint line that DH said he could not see but at the development time of 3 minutes (it is one you can read for up to 15) he could see a faint line too. But then the more I looed at it the more I think it was an evaporation line (Maybe I am imagining it but it looks almost faded at one side). So I will test again in a few days but I think it is a BFN. :shrug:

That is exactly how mine were looking! I was convinced they were evaps or I was simply seeing things and spent ages cracking the tests open and squinting at them. I know you don't want to get your hopes up but as Monster says, it ain't over till the fat witch sings :thumbup:

I still have the tests :blush: and if they show up on a picture I'll post em for you to compare if you like.

X

:dust:
Dust to everyone.

It does not show up, not sure if it is because it is hardly there and or my rubbish camera phone but it looks blank. There is something there or DH would not have said so, he was convinced he saw nothing last time when they were faint positives but I ma not 100% sure if it is faded on one side making it in evap' line. They are
Boots tests not the normal ones I get on line but I do not think it look like the first few I got last time when I was waiting for the tests to catch up with how I felt. I am thinking more and more it is an evap' line though. I am going to try to test in around 2 days.

Well I can't comment on the first photo on the left but I can see a line on the second picture on the right :)

Hope the line is more definite in a few days but looks like congratulations are due :D

I am still unsure, it look more like an evap' line in person I think. So I am not counting my eggs yet (although hoping there is 1-2 fertilised ones). :haha:

I see pretty good lines in both tbh, and much more obvious than mine started off!
I'd get one of those first response ones and check again. Don't waste your money on a digi too early, like I did, cause it just came up negative even when I was seeing lines on the other tests.

X

How many tests have you taken that have lines looking like that?

I took one on Thursday which was a BFN and then this one today and I am going to do another on either Wednesday or Thursday so just 1. I hate waiting but it took a while after feeling like crap to get a faint positive with DS so on the off chance that this is not an evaporation line I want it to be more clear next time. If I get a positive in a few days it will still have being less time between 'feeling' pregnant and getting a positive reading than with DS. Plus, if I am pregnant it can only be about just over 1week to 3 weeks at the most so the tests could need some time to catch up, especially since I normally buy the 10Mlu tests and the 2 pack I got today was the boots ones that go from the day of the missed period.

I just want to know NOW! :haha:

Me too! LOL. :test:

I was peeing on sticks 2-3 times a day :blush: But, in my defence, my lines did go from 'Am I going crazy' faint things to 'OMG that's defo a line' between a morning wee and an evening one. This is despite them saying FMU is the best :shrug:

Lol, with DS I was testing 1-2 times a day but I just can not put myself though doing that again. Plus, I only have 1 test in and do not want to have to keep buying them when I am at my Mum's over the next week and a half. It is so frustrating, I feel pregnant but at the same time I sort of think I am not and now this strange result. I hate not knowing. Plus, I have a lot of work to finish off this week and I have no idea how I will be able to concentrate on it.

Seems I've missed most of the conversation being on the other side of the globe but fingers crossed for you omiomen!

Macwooly - keep your head up. It's not over til :witch: shows her face. I know it's hard - it's a lot harder than I expected actually but we'll get our BFPs soon!

Deeper Blue - how are you feeling? Any morning sickness? If so, when did it start?

Polaris - when are you due to O? I'm tired of waiting already! I'm not due to O until about 4/26-28....

Update: It was an evap' line for sure, I knwo you shouldn't but I took it apart and it was not dye. I have no idea why I feel pregnant but it is a BFN for me. It is more stressful than I remember, we may switch back to WTT, I am not sure.

Deeper Blue - how are you feeling? Any morning sickness? If so, when did it start?

As I'm reading this I'm just starting to feel a bit nauseous :sick: But that could be something to do with the two plates of dinner I felt compelled to eat earlier.

Omi - It's so easy to slip back into the stress isn't it? :( Maybe part of the problem this time is that your not sure what your bodies doing since your not having periods atm? :shrug: Must drive you a bit crackers not have periods and getting BFNs?

It is although I have always being irregular so in some ways am used to it. I just feel pretty ill in the same way as I did last time but the test threw me even more. NTNP seems to be a lot more stressful (for me anyway) than TTC.

Hi there girlies.

Omi - that so looked like a line to me, can't believe it's a nasty evap. Sorry that it is stressing you out at the moment. :hugs:

Deeperblue - I put on so much weight in first trimester, my appetite went through the roof. And once the "morning" (all day) sickness set in it was even worse as eating was the only thing that would settle the queasiness.

Macwooly :hugs: It's so hard to stay relaxed about it all isn't it? I think the TWW is the worst time, hardest not to obsess. There's no way of telling yet whether you are pregnant so just because you "feel" that it's not your month that doesn't make it true. The month I got pregnant on Thomas I was so positive we hadn't BDed enough and I had no symptoms until I got my BFP. Maybe try to distract yourself when you catch yourself brooding over it, I always find that the more time I give to thinking about TTC the worse I feel.

Gardenofedens - I've no idea when I'm likely to ovulate. I used to have long cycles, about 34 days, and ovulated about CD20. But I've no clue if my cycle will go back to that now. Or if I will even ovulate every month since I've only just got AF back. I'm hoping I might ovulate towards the end of April. It is a long wait but I actually find this part of the cycle much easier and am able to concentrate on other things much easier than in the TWW.

Well my darling female cat helped me to stop thinking about babies for 2 hours (so far) tonight as she's brought the largest mouse I've ever seen into the house alive and spat it out in our utility room :shock: And the little thing has disappeared so I'm struggling to relax at the moment :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->