Am I seeing things? Superdrug early added, page 11. Update pages 18 & 19

I agree deffo positive!! I reckon you've caught this early!!
Your chart also looks a day out based on OPK alone x

Oh! U still aren't due for af? Ah well then it's still so early Hun! This may still very well be a totally viable pregnancy in the making. I think the time af is due then u will get darker more solid lines. The test is definitely picking up hcg, no doubt. It may still just be early... xox

There is no way those tests aren't positive. A conception has def occured, you are still quite a few days away from AF so it could still just be really early. I don't think accupuncture would affect a pregnancy test... When I had an ectopic I didn't get a positive at all till after AF was due... This cycle certainly is very interesting!!

:haha: that made me laugh about this cycle being interesting lol

I don't think acupuncture could affect a pregnancy test but I was curious as to whether it can affect the rate hormone is produced, or perhaps how quickly things like implantation happen, I don't know. I know it can induce labour and can help balance hormones so I was thinking, wondering if it could be having some sort of impact although I don't know how in the sense of hCG levels.

Of course I was kidding myself thinking I could leave buying any more tests until Tuesday if af doesn't appear. I should have known there wasn't any chance I could because I'm far too paranoid and anxious to do that!
So I used another Superdrug early and a FRER this afternoon. Mostly to see if the Superdrug would produce a nice, convincing evap because I know my pee by this point would be quite useless. I did the FRER because I thought on the off chance it showed anything I may as well.
So the FRER I don't think I see anything. I could see a line within the timeframe but this initially looked white, so I can only assume, especially since after an hour I am having difficulty seeing it, it must be the indent line.
The Superdrug in a few photos and in the right light looks as if there's something ever so faint, but I think it's my eyes. I took photos of both at about 3 minutes, 5 minutes, 15 minutes and then at about an hour and there isn't anything anywhere close to what I have seen on my previous tests. So I guess it's back to the drawing board, poas with my fmu tomorrow and see what happens. Oh and of course my temps. That will be interesting to see. I think this will be telling, especially if the Superdrug is fainter. If it is then I will completely expect af to show.
Will add photos... your eyes are probably better than mine.

These are at about 3 minutes

Attachments

• IMG_0492.jpg
    IMG_0492.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0499.jpg
    IMG_0499.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0493.jpg
    IMG_0493.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 14
And these at about an hour

Attachments

• IMG_0496.jpg
    IMG_0496.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0501.jpg
    IMG_0501.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0497.jpg
    IMG_0497.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0490.jpg
    IMG_0490.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0491.jpg
    IMG_0491.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 6
Oh, and by the way, Crazy. I'm so sorry you went through an ectopic, huge hugs :hugs:

I see the indent in the frer and feel like I see something on the Superdrug x

Ah thank you, I'm pleased someone else sees the indent too! In some lights the Superdrug looks like there possibly is a hint of a line but it's virtually blank, which I expected for the afternoon at least. I don't know if it's possible to see three convincing evaps with a blank before and after. I guess it is but I would think unlikely?

I think it would be bad luck if the superdrug were evaps I think see what a good strong sample brings tomorrow xx

Ah thank you, I'm pleased someone else sees the indent too! In some lights the Superdrug looks like there possibly is a hint of a line but it's virtually blank, which I expected for the afternoon at least. I don't know if it's possible to see three convincing evaps with a blank before and after. I guess it is but I would think unlikely?

I'm in the same position sort of. I'm really hoping we haven't had a batch of dodgy Superdrug because on frer it's stark white (just that dreaded indent) and we both have AF due same day!!! So I hope we get our BFP!!!

Still stalking.. still see a hint on the latest superdrug!

I really really hope this isnt just a bad batch of superdrugs!! They always worked so well for me. Hopefully today will bring more of an answer!

And thank you. The ectopic was in early 2011, it ruptured and I lost a tube but thankfully it didn't seem to affect the my fertility.

I'm in the same position sort of. I'm really hoping we haven't had a batch of dodgy Superdrug because on frer it's stark white (just that dreaded indent) and we both have AF due same day!!! So I hope we get our BFP!!!

It is SO frustrating. I'm starting to wonder if it's the other way round?

I really really hope this isnt just a bad batch of superdrugs!! They always worked so well for me. Hopefully today will bring more of an answer!

And thank you. The ectopic was in early 2011, it ruptured and I lost a tube but thankfully it didn't seem to affect the my fertility.

Oh my goodness how awful :cry: this must be so frightening. I'm glad you are ok and it didn't seem to harm your fertility! :hugs:

Today I have a stronger line on the Superdrug which also showed quicker and also an effing One Step which looks like an actual line rather than the vague lines I usually see. BLANK FRER :dohh:
I am completely lost. I said to my husband if af doesn't arrive Tuesday then I will buy a CB as well and see what happens. I have a 25miu cheapie lying around from before which I will use tomorrow with fmu to see what happens with that. Starting to wonder if 1. The FRERs were all bought from the same shop, could it be a faulty batch? 2. If they have changed them recently, could it be they don't suit my pee? Are these possibilities? I don't know :wacko:

Hold on... on looking at some photos a second ago, I don't know if I see the faintest of lines starting to show on the FRER... hold that thought... will sort photos and post

Sorry, I literally take hundreds because I use the HDR setting as well, so it doubles up on each photo I take and then I meticulously scour each photo and I also take photos in four different shades of daylight and three lamp settings lol... :blush:

The One Step is an awkward little bugger to photograph, it's as clear as day in real life, the right width and pink. The FRER looks like there may be a line in some of the photos but I can't tell if it's my eyes, the photograph or if it's actually starting to appear. The Superdrug is darker but the dye is more concentrated towards the middle so in the case it's blatantly obvious it's darker because you are only seeing the middle, out of the case it still looks darker to me in real life anyway, but you can see what I mean about the colour.

Will start with the FRER

Attachments

• IMG_1054.jpg
    IMG_1054.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1056.jpg
    IMG_1056.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1055.jpg
    IMG_1055.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 19
The One Step IC. I will post yesterday's One Step after I have uploaded all of these because there wasn't anything on there except in some lights the usual meaningless line I see

Attachments

• IMG_1057.jpg
    IMG_1057.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1059.jpg
    IMG_1059.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1058.jpg
    IMG_1058.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 11
And the Superdrug, today's first. In and out of case

Attachments