Am I seeing things? Superdrug early added, page 11. Update pages 18 & 19

Dont get ill from not drinking! You need to be hydrated for good implantation! :)

I'm currently downing water! The electrician finally left right about the time I posted on here earlier, so I held it for about two hours. I can't do any more than that.
I don't see anything on the IC, I don't know about the Superdrug. I can definitely clearly see the FRER but I think it could be the indent? The photos were taken at about 5 minutes.
First the Superdrug

Attachments

• IMG_8313.jpg
    IMG_8313.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_8317.jpg
    IMG_8317.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_8315.jpg
    IMG_8315.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 24
And the FRER

Attachments

• IMG_8307.jpg
    IMG_8307.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_8318.jpg
    IMG_8318.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_8309.jpg
    IMG_8309.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 19
I see a line on both of those!

I see it on the superdrug for sure! Im rubbish at seeing frer lines tho x

Take the superdrug out of the case when it's dried a bit and less likely to leave an evap. I think I see something. I see it on the frer too!

I agree de case the Superdrug! (But not the frer as they dry out immediately!)

Deffo see frer and think I see Superdrug!

I see the frer and the superdrug. Agree about taking the superdrug apart those windows on them are murder for shadows but the line on the frer has colour xx

I took the Superdrug apart a few minutes ago and looks blank to me which is puzzling. Perhaps the FRER is an indent

I just posted a thread about frer giving me a crazy evaporate/ indent or due run not sure what it is. I see a v v light line on yours though xo

You guys are putting me right off getting an frer!

This must be really frustrating :( The dark IC from the other day is looking less likely to be a bfp with how faint the lines currently are... I am shocked the superdrug looks negative out of the case it really looked like something was there.

I guess if it was real then this is probably another cp. That or it was a rubbish faulty test and these are indents or extremely faint positives but I can't make sense of a FRER being faint positive if the Superdrug was completely blank, which it looked to be.

I know my GP must think my progesterone is low because she prescribed me Cyclogest because of PMDD, which can be a sign of low progesterone. Each cycle I think about using them and each cycle I don't because I'm desperate to sort this out as naturally as possible. I think if af arrives Monday or Tuesday like it should, I will give it another cycle to see if the acupuncture helps (I should have had at least five sessions by my next due af after this) and if I don't have any joy or if I have this next cycle, whatever this is, I will try the Cyclogest.

Looking at my chart, I am 9dpo or 10dpo. I usually ov CD12 but I had all the signs of ov CD10 & CD11, Fertility Friend initially put ov at CD10 then changed it to CD12 which would put me at 8dpo today but this doesn't make any sense to me. I seem to ov the day of my darkest positive OPK, and I can't remember if my darkest was from my fmu from CD11 or the evening. I'm rambling because I'm tired... and I can't remember what my point was lol :blush:

Oh that's what it was! I had more of a dip today (9dpo being most common time of implantation). So possibly all these tests which look like lines could be indents or rubbish ICs

Still super early could just be natural variation in test dyes, dilution etc?

I am having a hard time seeing any line on it dry, so I reckon it was a bitch of an indent more obvious before drying out as I could see it clear as day earlier

I can't believe it. I swear that IC of the other day looked completely bfp without a doubt. The line was thick, pink and obvious. Must have been a chemical...there's no other explanation :( I still see a thin line on frer but there isn't any good progression which is making me think maybe it was a chemical. I'm still shocked with that line the other day...

It's a cp or the FRERs are indents. I don't want to sit here and cling onto hope because I have done this so many times before but I did have a single IC (same brand) I think it may have been in March which looked pink and was convincing too. Usually when I see lines on these they are fine or grey which I know don't mean anything.
Another cp wouldn't surprise me to be honest, but I will save my other FRER for later on, on the off chance the IC was faulty and the FRERs were indents. I looked earlier at it and I can't see properly like when it was fresh, so will look in daylight tomorrow. i watched it develop and as the dye washed over it the line was obviously white, then it started to look different, like a faint positive might, but I can't really see it dry? With previous FRERs, faint or otherwise and even with the chemicals I have had they didn't fade away.
I'm finding this cycle confusing and frustrating. Will see what my temps do since they dipped, serves me right for testing so early I guess.

I took a photo for comparison, this was 2-3 minutes after dipping it and you can clearly see a white line there. I took it when I saw it as I wanted to be able to see if it looked the same rather than relying on my memory. Is it possible after five minutes it simply looked duller from my pee, rather than it being faintly positive? Genuine question, I don't want to get my hopes up but at the same time I want to figure out if this happens as it will answer why I can't see it dry and why there wasn't anything on the Superdrug. Otherwise I may have gone mad :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_8388.jpg
    IMG_8388.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 26
I see the white line and a faint pink one next to it?

Not sure if you may have seen my other thread but... speaking of frer indents, look what I got today after 3-4 mins on frer. My husband has a vasectomy it's almost a year so it's clearly impossible. Loosing faith in frer fast.

Attachments

• IMG_3897.jpg
    IMG_3897.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member