Am I seeing things? Superdrug early added, page 11. Update pages 18 & 19

I hope so. I don't know if I should use the other FRER tomorrow with my fmu or what. I don't know when to use it

Looks like a positive to me as well!!!

I took the liberty of tweaking your wet SD test, mine is the first and it was my first bfp this pregnancy. Yours is the second pic and to me they look similar.

Now yours is dry it Def looks good!! Mine got darker when dry too. I'm really hopeful for you!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20170504_131445.jpg
    IMG_20170504_131445.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20170504_141320.jpg
    IMG_20170504_141320.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 25
Thank you <3 they do look similar! I think yours looks more pink, my photos don't look pink in all of them, some of them they do but faint, I guess I will know soon though. I can't decide when to use the FRER :dohh:

I totally see that, i see it on yeaterdays superdrug too and todays is def darker :) just throw the frer out the window for all its worth it'll only confuse you! :haha:

I'd have peed on every test I had left after that sd! Lol especially dry. Whip the frer out later today or tomorrow afternoon. I'd not waste it on fmu. Xx

ETA: I still think the frer from yesterday was positive. The line is just so clear on those pics. If that's an evap I'd be so shocked xx

Yesterday's FRER doesn't show any line today, I looked at it first thing and it's vanished. I'm a little apprehensive to take that other FRER after yesterday's. I'm thinking perhaps I should buy another Superdrug, at least that way it's consistent and if I see a darker line on that then use the FRER later on so I know if I do see something, I can be more confident it's genuine rather than indent or evap or faulty

I agree, personally I think another superdrug would be better in terms of progression...

I definitely think the superdrug looks darker today and agree about another of the same being a plan!

I'm confused. I used a Superdrug early with fmu today and the line is darker than yesterday's. Will upload today's first and then the three I have done so far for comparison after this post.
The thing is, I don't think I see anything on the FRER. Is it possible to see false progression?!?

Attachments

• IMG_9309.jpg
    IMG_9309.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9313.jpg
    IMG_9313.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9310.jpg
    IMG_9310.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 7
Top is today, middle yesterday and the third is from the day before yesterday

Attachments

• IMG_9311.jpg
    IMG_9311.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_9314.jpg
    IMG_9314.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9312.jpg
    IMG_9312.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 6
Sometimes I think I can see something barely there, then I can't, so I'm assuming my eyes are playing tricks on me. But why would I see a darker Superdrug when the FRER is like this?
The photos aren't showing as good on here as they do my iPad. My pee was much more diluted today because I drank more than usual before bed, I don't know if that would have made any difference with the FRER since it's less sensitive?

Attachments

• IMG_9302.jpg
    IMG_9302.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_9316.jpg
    IMG_9316.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9304.jpg
    IMG_9304.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 12
Also, I don't think my chart looks favourable

Attachments

• IMG_9317.jpg
    IMG_9317.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 2
superdrug test looks positive

Hmm so strange. I totally see the progresion on the superdrug!

Superdrug early is the most sensitive test you can get at 10miu. Not sure what frer is but I know it's not 10. I see great progression. I hope this is it!!! The chart looks average, neither favourable or unfavorable, like it could go either way, temps are still up even tho they dropped slightly. Hopefully they might rise again tomorrow. I see something super faint on the frer but it's not enough to commit to.

With my chart, why I think it doesn't look favourable is because I'm due af Tuesday and my temps usually go like this: 11dpo dip, 12dpo dip, 13dpo slight increase, 14dpo dip, followed by af the next day. This would tie in with af being due Tuesday, so I was hoping for an increase today. I know it isn't always a perfect science, but it does seem to be my pattern.
I have a Superdrug left for tomorrow, a few ICs which so far look blank with the exception of super faint lines in the evenings but I think these are what I usually see on them.
I won't be buying any more expensive tests unless af doesn't show.

Oh, and yes you are right, Crazy. Superdrug early is more sensitive, I think FRER is 12.5miu

All I can say is I am baffled by what is going on. If those superdrugs turn out to be evaps I will lose complete faith in them as a brand and I always really rated them!

I literally don't have a clue as to what's happening. I can deal with completely blank tests all the way to af, but I don't like this much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->