Am I seeing things? Superdrug early added, page 11. Update pages 18 & 19

gosh that would really play with your mind

Yes FRER is thought to be 12.5, and at a very very early stage that can make all the difference.

Yes FRER is thought to be 12.5, and at a very very early stage that can make all the difference.

They won't actually say will they, how sensitive they are. So I hear, anyway. I have read countless times they are 12.5miu but whether that's true... their own statistics for people seeing positives 6 days before af are relatively small. I guess I will have to see what tomorrow's Superdrug shows. The first I did, it didn't show anything and even after this long there isn't a hint of a line on it, so I don't see how the others I did could be evaps, especially given today's was a little darker than yesterday's. Actually, when I compared them both earlier dried, today's is more than a little darker. It definitely looks pink as well :shrug:

Wtf. The super drug is showing a clear progression! Without a doubt. What's concerning me is the frer not even showing a smidge of a line?when I was testing out the level of hcg post miscarriage I took a frer daily and it still showed positive, a light line and so it was confirmed with a beta my hcg was at 6! Frer picked it up. I'll never forget that I was panicking thinking it was another pregnancy. The line was clear. Faint but clear. I have no idea what's up girl... very very strange.

Laila, I don't know if you are in the U.K., so was it the flat FRER you used? Because the curved FRER are said to detect 6.5miu

I've had Superdrug pick up better than frer in the past.
Going back about 3 or 4 years. X

Edit: Found them in my Photobucket album:

Same pee:

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/thurdaystest2.jpg

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/2.jpg

Thank you. That is a huge difference! In some photos and in some lights in real life I think I see something super faint on the FRER but then I don't see it so I don't know what to make of it. But the Superdrug is obviously there and I haven't had an evap on those before. The first Superdrug I used didn't have a line and still doesn't, the others do. Surely the first would have an evap if this is what they are? But I don't understand how an evap would be darker the following day giving the impression of progression as well

Laila, I don't know if you are in the U.K., so was it the flat FRER you used? Because the curved FRER are said to detect 6.5miu

I'm in Canada :) this was 5 years ago now and it was definitely the old frer not the new curved one if that makes sense

Do you have another superdrug for the morning?? No idea what is going on with the frer.

Hope you get an answer today x

I see it on the frer! And definitely on the Superdrug test! Anymore for today xx

I haven't a clue what's happening. My temp went up today, usually it would dip as this is my usual pattern if af is planning on arriving. I have seen a steady pattern in temps from CD11 to af previously. But, my Superdrug today looks fainter than yesterday's. I don't know. It's definitely there still, but I don't know whether they are all convincing evaps, another chemical or if I'd have left it until tomorrow it would have been darker. I have seen it before when people test daily, both progression each day, and darker today lighter tomorrow darker the following day so I don't know what to make of this. I guess I will know if af shows Tuesday.

The top test on the photo with both is yesterday's

Attachments

• IMG_0159.jpg
    IMG_0159.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0157.jpg
    IMG_0157.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0152.jpg
    IMG_0152.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0156.jpg
    IMG_0156.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0153.jpg
    IMG_0153.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 7
And my chart, for good measure

Attachments

• IMG_0158.jpg
    IMG_0158.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 5
test with chart looks promising x

Perhaps a better comparison, although the light is a little different. Top is from yesterday

Attachments

• IMG_0161.jpg
    IMG_0161.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 26
you just have to be pregnant, surely you couldnt get those consistent lines on superdrug tests if you werent?

Is there anyway u can go have a beta hcg blood test done? The super drug is a definite bfp! And I find today's slightly darker and pinkier than yesterday's. However I would just be concerned of slow rising hcg because of my paranoia with ectopic pregnancy ( seen my friends go through it and it's freaky). Not saying it's the case AT ALL however if u keep getting negative frers and those superdrug are slowely darkening I'd def go in for a beta. By now u should get a decent line on frer it makes no sense.

Thanks both of you.

Laila, this is a worry I have been quietening because the thought of it terrifies me. Those tests have, with the exception of the first I did which was completely blank, have shown faint lines within the timeframe which have darkened as time went on. I don't see how they could be evaps if the first didn't show a hint of a line, there still isn't anything on it today! But obviously I would prefer an evap to an ectopic.
I don't have anymore decent tests so I think, if I have the willpower, I will wait it out until af is due Tuesday and if it doesn't show I will make an appointment Wednesday as this is when my usual GP is in.
I'm wondering if the acupuncture I have had done may have had any impact somehow? I guess this could answer my temps, since she's trying to balance my hormones, but I wouldn't know if it could impact on anything else

There is no way those tests aren't positive. A conception has def occured, you are still quite a few days away from AF so it could still just be really early. I don't think accupuncture would affect a pregnancy test... When I had an ectopic I didn't get a positive at all till after AF was due... This cycle certainly is very interesting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->