Am I the only one...

thank you wristwatch i'm excited too!! Talk me through the 17 high temps is that after your first high one? think i may do the same... but not sure how? when do you plan to test? maybe we could wait it out together....

how do you think my chart looks? i have tbh i'm not sure what it should look like or what my cm should be like at the moment :wacko::wacko:

Have you read Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler? She mentions in there that you're pretty much definitely pregnant if you get to 18 days (I thought 17 but I looked it up and it said 18) of high temps, meaning your temps after ovulation. I'm still going to test at 17 high temps because my luteal phase has never been longer than 16 days.

Your chart looks triphasic to me still! That could be a good sign. Although I've had triphasic charts in the past and not been pregnant, but you do see a lot of pregnancy charts that turn out triphasic. :)

hi girls missed you'll so much.. sorry don't know anything about charting...can't help... sorry... i took my first clomid... was very nervous... did a small prayer before that...
i always ovulated regularly before.. so do i have greater percentage of twins?

Hey :)

My doctor told me the chance of twins is something like 7-8% higher than your normal chances while taking Clomid.

I ovulated regularly before too, just a lot later in my cycle, so he gave me the Clomid to get a more "normal" ovulation date around day 14 which would then give me shorter cycles. I was having 5 week cycles before, so I miss out on a full cycle every 4 cycles, if that makes sense, because I lose a week with every cycle.

I hope the Clomid does the trick for all of us! :)

Oh and the Clomid also makes you ovulate stronger, so your egg is better and you have a better chance of getting pregnant.

thanks hun so that would make it friday for you and sat for me! I'm going to order the book as it looks very interesting.

Hope you have a good day! are you in work?

The book is awesome and very eye-opening! It really teaches you about every single thing that happens in your body throughout your cycle.

I am off work today because it's a holiday here, Memorial Day. :) Going to get some more flowers with my mother-in-law!

Shonababu I agree with everything wristwatch said i was told the same! one of my friends concieved twins on clomid - i'd love to have twins although it would be very hard work and i'd be really worried about coping and giving them both all the attention they would need!

What cycle day do you normally O? clomid should make it around day 14. It has shortened mine both times. I was cd22 on first lot and cd17 this time - my cycles are very long last one was 36days grrrrrrrr!

We should all be around the same time again next cycle - wristwatch and I may just be a few days behind you. Gosh i'm such an addict i have already worked out potential O dates for next cycle :wacko:

I'm about to head out and buy some shorts and a few tops etc for my holiday as since i've been ttc by boobs have grown and none of my tops fit me!! A perfect excuse for a little retail therapy i feel !

:hugs: to everyone

Hey :)

My doctor told me the chance of twins is something like 7-8% higher than your normal chances while taking Clomid.

I ovulated regularly before too, just a lot later in my cycle, so he gave me the Clomid to get a more "normal" ovulation date around day 14 which would then give me shorter cycles. I was having 5 week cycles before, so I miss out on a full cycle every 4 cycles, if that makes sense, because I lose a week with every cycle.

I hope the Clomid does the trick for all of us! :)

i hope so too...
i don't mind single twins trips boy girl anything... i just want a baby thats it... i know nothing more than that...
i got married in 2010. since then m fed up of listening the same old story... are u pregnant??? every tom dick harry has to ask me this question... we wanted to have kids but we were actually preventing cause we were not financially stable... and now when i want so badly its getting delayed.

keep positive your starting a new cycle - any side effects from your first clomid? x

not at all.. i just had normal day... some women get hot flashes but i dint have anything of that sort... just hope it works for me.. don't want anything... m ready all the pain.. in short i'll do anything to get that "two lines".
so are u ready for the trip? and how was your shopping.. did you take leave from work for 2 weeks?? how lucky... i wish even me n DH could go on a holiday but its very very difficult to get leave for both of us....
hope it was good day for you..

Has anyone had a false negative? i tested day 30(yesterday) normally 28day cycle. and got a bfn. now still no af :-(

I caved and tested again. Another bfn. Just hope if I'm not pg AF comes soon so next cycle can start!

Me too wristwatch bfn! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr It's so cruel i just want to know either way now. plus i don't seem to be able to go to the loo without this overwhelmiong urge to poas even though i know if it didn;t show this morning its certanly not going to show in the afternoon - i still do it though!!

I'm off work Shonababu as i've had some heart complications and i can't work for another 3 weeks which leaves me far too much time to dwell on tcc!! I'm on the mend now though. I'm so pleased you seem ok on your first day!

mrs firsttime it can take a while they say that if you get to 18dpo then you should have a result.... as you can see my my ticker i'm on a long cycle and still waiting....praying that i get a late bfp!!

hi ladies need some help.
i always had af for 3 full days with cramps. 4th & 5th day spotting.
but in past 6 months I've noticed that my af is only for 3 days with less cramps.
and in cycle its only 2 days & lesser than normal flow. i started on Saturday afternoon for 30 min. then stopped. started a Saturday night and stopped now. does that mean i have poor uterus lining.. should i discuss this with my gyno tomorrow.. does that affect implantation? and ultimately fertility... ??? HELP

so sorry for you bfn... wristwatch and nimbec... i hope you don't have to continue with me and get a bfp soon.
are you'll getting af symptoms i.e pms??? but thought your charts are on positive side...

Shonababu i think you are fine it perhaps just means there is not as much lining to come away. I have hardly any flow as in i could use 1 mini tampax all day and on 2nd day i dont bother. My gynae is not worried about that at all. But its prob worth a mention!!

thank you so much. nimbec.
good morning ladies...
i will go to meet my gyno today. just to tell him that i started clomid and to fix a usg schedule may be on cd11. !!
hope everything goes fine. take care everyone. i wonder where is britanny?? i hope she has a bean with her...

hey ladies! Sorry I haven't been on. I was at the lake and there wasn't any internet signal! I thought I had a bfp, but it was a very nasty evap I will post a pic in a little bit. I am 10dpo today so I still have time I suppose. I do have my follow up dr. appt in the morning not really sure what our plans are for that, but I will let ya'll know!
as for symptoms.. really bloated, some cramps and twinges, and veryyy sore bbs. Oh and it looks to me as if i have more veins in my chest and bbs.. idk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->