Am I the only one...

hello ladies! I had my follow up appt yesterday he checked my progesterone again and I got those results today they were 5.9 for 11dpo so I don't know if that is good or not. It seems kind of low to me. i def. know I'm not pregnant especially not with levels like that. SO... its just a wating game for af to show!

Bec - Sorry the witch got you! :(

Shona - How are you feeling on the Clomid? The only symptoms I had were hot flashes and increased sex drive lol

Firsttime - I'd wait a little longer and test again. How many DPO?

Britt - I think Clomid will definitely help with that progesterone level!

Still no sign of AF, but I'm not expecting her as temps are still up. Tomorrow is the temperature of truth. So nervous!

Ooooh good luck and keep us posted!!! Fx well everything crossed for you

Temp is still up but another :bfn: :( Not sure what the heck is going on! I will probably call dr today for a blood test.

Wristwatch def call the doctor you need some answers for your sanity if your anything like me!! It really is positive tho - eeeek I'm so hopeful for you!!

Brittany the clomid will def help with those levels plus it's not that low for your cycle day as it should be at its highest at week after o then quickly tapers off unless preg of course! Hope af comes quick for you so you can start the new cycle

Shonababu im taking first clomid tonight 2-6 so not far behind you when are you expecting to o? I should e between cd17-22 long cycles :( although maybe earlier as clomid is bringing it forward everytime. Any flushes yet?

i took my 4th pill today so 1 to go tomorrow. i did not have any side effects. i dint have hot flashes or any headaches. as it is the temp is very high in Goa. 33°c in night and 37°c in morning.
and i don't know about my ovulation!
my fertile window will be decided by my gyno by regular scans. my first scan is on Monday. that will be cd 9 for me. till then i have to wait. hope my scan report comes fine and have good follies...
wristwatch you should definitely go and meet your doc. take care.

That's great news that you didn't get any symptoms. Wow I'm so jelous of the temps out there it's about 12 here :(

So exciting bout scans sounds like you have a super doc

Wristwatch any news from doctor?

I hope you get a blood test done Wrist. Last November, I was one week late and doctor refuse to send me get blood test done.
I hope you get your bfp.

That's great news that you didn't get any symptoms. Wow I'm so jelous of the temps out there it's about 12 here :(

So exciting bout scans sounds like you have a super doc

Wristwatch any news from doctor?[/QUOTE/]

i drink about 5 litres of water everyday. its my habit and may be that helped me overcome side effects of clomid.
m so nervous as it will be trans vaginal scan. and it will be my 3rd time in my life. hope it goes good.
and how's life??? packing ??? hair¿¿ shopping??? Is everything done???

Hey everyone,

I tried calling the doctor twice today but was on hold for soooo long that I had to hang up each time as my next class was about to start. So I gave up on today and if temps are still up tomorrow I'll try calling again! Last time they barely got any info before ordering me a blood test, so hopefully they will do it! I just want to know either way!

Temps still up. Called the doctor, but nurse wasn't available, so she is calling me back when she can. I'm so worried that it's just the Clomid lengthening my LP. Trying not to get my hopes up!

my doctor did tell me that on the clomid i would ovulate earlier which would make my LP longer. Hopefully you're blood work will be positive though!

How long was your LP before? I ovulated on day 14 and I'm at 18 dpo. It's driving me insane!

i haven't started the clomid yet. This would be my first month taking it, but i remember when I was talking to him when we decided this he told me that. I would say if your cycles were pretty regular before clomid they would stay that long you just have a longer LP.. like for example.. my cycles have been 33-35 days long I have a 13 day LP so I would ovulate around cd 20.. so if i took clomid and ovulated on cd14 my LP could be 19 days instead of 13 days..

i could be wrong and i hope i am! I hope you can get some answers and they turn out to be good answers!

Hi everyone sorry I've been away - oh banned me from laptop as said I was obsessed :( sparked a rather heated discussion which ended in him saying no iui/Ivf for at least another 6 months he thinks it will 'just' happen and I need to not think about it grrrrrrr I wish it was really that easy!!! I questioned him on whether he truly wants a baby and he got very irate saying he did but didn't see the urgency or need to chart etc at this point I was crying! He's happy to try naturally and bd at correct times but nothing extra to help. We have made an agreement tho that if I'm not pg in 6 months he will do iui - I should be happy I know but it seems so far away :( to begin with he was saying a year!! I'm 31 this year time is running out ESP as I have pcos :( so miserable tonight!!

On positive note we are off to Spain Monday morning yipeeee time to relax and enjoy ourselves!! Sorry for the rant I must sound like a loonie!!

Wristwatch how frustrating I'm keeping hoping for you - I heard that clomid only makes your o earlier if you have long cycles ... Have you had reg cycles before clomid? Keep in touch !

Shona how are you? I'm not. Packed yet but do have some new clothes :) and a tidy house!! Packing and washing tomorrow. Imagine packing for a baby too lol!!

Brittany hope your well!

Everyone else good luck!!

I'm looking forward to my clomid sweats tonight lol!! X

Hi girls
Bec I'm so sorry! :(
I'm out as AF just showed up a few minutes ago! I am really okay and ready for the next cycle. Just glad I know now!

Hugs to you all and we are all in this together :)

m so sorry af showed.
lets get ready for this cycle together. well m out of town right now.see you later.

Wristwatch wicked witch so inconsiderate making you wait this long!! Glad your ok, are you taking clomid this month? Hugs

Thanks everyone I'm ok this morning I think the clomid maybe making me hormonal as im not normally so irrational lol also having horrid nightmares yuk

See you all soon!

I'm out too Wrist! AF showed up yesterday.
Moving on the next cycle with you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"