Am I the only one...

the frist picture is the one i got the other night when i thought i had a bfp. the second picture is my test i just took. I also did an answer but it was bfn and had a bad indent line

these pictures don't look anything like the ones on my phone do

Attachments

• IMAG2036-1.jpg
    IMAG2036-1.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMAG2050.jpg
    IMAG2050.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 5
the frist picture is the one i got the other night when i thought i had a bfp. the second picture is my test i just took. I also did an answer but it was bfn and had a bad indent line

these pictures don't look anything like the ones on my phone do

welcome again. you still have lot of time with you.. and there is a line in the first pic but not in other one. good luck.

Brittany you still have time hun!! your not out yet! I had a nasty evap too :( very distressing.

Shonababu best of luck today i hope it goes well - please let us know how u get on!

Wristwatch any news today?

As for me as you can see temp dropped massively so i'm sure i'm out i just wish the witch would hurry up so i can start again! Its such as waste of time waiting for her. I'm also worried she won't show and then i'll have to do progesterone again and that sets me back weeks and weeks :( I wonder how long I should leave it before contacting consultant, i guess untill my appt on 20th

Hope you all have a good day! I'm off to get my hair done - i'm going back to my natural colour blonde - i'm dark brown atm lol

hi.. so sorry about your temp drop. this wait is so bad.. hope you get out of it soon.. and i liked your dark brown hair then your blonde. and hope everything goes well with gyno. thanks dear. will defo let you know about the appointment. take care.
i wristwatch has something good to share and everything is fine with her.

Temp is still high, so we will see! Sorry about the evap, Britt! I was so excited for you! And I'm so sad about your temp drop, Bec. :( I am hoping I'm still in but I'm losing hope!

Had my follow up he is checking my progesterone again said he suspects this to be just as good as last time. We are giving clomid a try for 3 months. Days 3- 7 and be on cd 10-20 every other day. He things Fb and I are both good and fertile and clear he thinks its probably too much bd for too long since I ovulate late. So let's cross our fingers!

wow wristwatch that's great news... fx...
so you are heading towards your bfp that's awesome. m so very happy for you.
best of luck brits for your blood test hope it comes fine and yes surely fx for you too.
i had my appointment with my gyno it was good. he called me on cd 9 that's on Monday for follicular scan.
so very very nervous. hope i have good follies.
and yes nimbec you were right he said 2 days period does not matter fertility. so thanks for your help. hope you are good.

Hi all wristwatch thats really positive fx for you!!!

Shonababu thats good news you have a plan!

Brittany great for you too have you started af yet? what cd are you on?

Well I'm OUT witch is on her way had brown discarge meaning she will be here tonight or tom morning :( in a way i'm happy it means i can get on with another cycle and Shonababu i'm only going to be 2 days behind you!!

How is everyone feeling?

I'm ok i wish i could have scans etc i'm going to have a really good chat with consultant when i see him!! i want MORE input - sorry rant over!!

no AF isn't here she isn't due until like the 31st or the 1st so i'm 11dpo today!

Nice to know im not alone out there!! lots of baby dust to u all. am day 32 and still no af. think i o'd day 11. which means surely af should be here??? had bfn on day 30.:wacko:

Hi all wristwatch thats really positive fx for you!!!

Shonababu thats good news you have a plan!

Brittany great for you too have you started af yet? what cd are you on?

Well I'm OUT witch is on her way had brown discarge meaning she will be here tonight or tom morning :( in a way i'm happy it means i can get on with another cycle and Shonababu i'm only going to be 2 days behind you!!

How is everyone feeling?

I'm ok i wish i could have scans etc i'm going to have a really good chat with consultant when i see him!! i want MORE input - sorry rant over!!

so all the best for your trip. do enjoy. and be in touch.
m getting so nervous just thinking about the scan. hope it comes fine.
don't know exactly how many scans i will be doing for follies this cycle..
my tww will be very long this time as i will be more hopeful this time if in case everything goes smooth and as per plan.

Hey girls,

AF still hasn't shown her ugly face, but I'm still feeling like there's not much hope for this cycle.

I wish we would all just get our BFPs and we could start a pregnancy thread with our group! :)

Welcome firsttime :)

Nice to know im not alone out there!! lots of baby dust to u all. am day 32 and still no af. think i o'd day 11. which means surely af should be here??? had bfn on day 30.:wacko:

hi Mrs first time. m so sorry for your bfn. good luck.

Hey girls,

AF still hasn't shown her ugly face, but I'm still feeling like there's not much hope for this cycle.

I wish we would all just get our BFPs and we could start a pregnancy thread with our group! :)

Welcome firsttime :)

yes i too feel exactly the same. hope you are out of this dilemma soon. its difficult to be between yes and no. take care and baby dust.

Morning ladies! I'm out :witch: has arrived and being really nasty to me I have hurredous cramps and she is making me sick :( how nice!! Oh well i'm pleased I can get on to next cycle. 3rd round of clomid starts tomorrow! 10th cycle ttc grrrrr

Hello mrs firstime hope you get your answer very soon!! no af is a good sign! i'll keep my fx for you!!

Brittany your still in this cycle then :) keep us informed!

Wriswatch hope you get some answers today hun.

Does anyone know what pain killers are ok when you are ttc? i'm trying to do without and can't take any atm as being sick but i'm not sure i'll manage totally without- i will give it a good go though as i don't want to damage my ttc chances.

:hugs: to you all

Temp is still up today. One more high temp and I'll get excited, as my LP hasn't ever been longer than 16 days that I know of. Got another BFN today, so who knows!

Bec, not sure of which painkillers are okay for TTC but like you I've been trying to not take any at all.

wristwatch i'm sooooooo hopefull for you!! i've got everything crossed!! law of averages says that we should get one bfp on this thread so lets hope its you!!!! chart looks really good.

i bet you are wishing time away - keep in touch and keep your chin up !!

:hugs:

Temp is still up today. One more high temp and I'll get excited, as my LP hasn't ever been longer than 16 days that I know of. Got another BFN today, so who knows!

Bec, not sure of which painkillers are okay for TTC but like you I've been trying to not take any at all.

wow wristwatch dats great. i am also crossing everything for you... bec is right we should deserve a bfp for our thread.
and bec sorry i don't know anything about painkillers As i have never took it. but i feel 200 mg paracetamol won't have any side effects.. take care.

Day 33 No af, BFN BUT have been using clearblue digi and have just read these may not pick up low levels of pregnant hormones!!?? sore bbs!:wacko:

First time the digis don't show up till 50mg miu so your def still in!! Fx for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->