Am I the only one...

Sorry to hear that! I'm trying Geritol and Baby Aspirin this cycle in addition to the Clomid. Anything new for you?

hi all. today was my cd 9 scan. i had 2 follies in right measuring 18 mm and 13 mm but no follies in the left. my gyno said that the follies are not ready so called me on cd 11 for one more scan.
now my question is are the follies good enough??? anyone knows the folly size on cd 9???
i don't know but m getting a negative feeling. was so hopeful for this month. don't know what will happen??
bec i hope you are enjoying your trip.. well m just back in town today morning..
wristwatch is this your 2nd round on clomid ?? fx for everybody in June bfp.

Sorry to hear that! I'm trying Geritol and Baby Aspirin this cycle in addition to the Clomid. Anything new for you?

I'm increasing Soy dose (no more than 200mg) and I decided to do Evening Primrose Oil. I'm pretty dry, so I hope it might help with the CM.
I was so sure to be pregnant this month.
I'm doing my last blood test tomorrow and getting my results next friday just before O time (if I'm not earlier).

I never heard of Geritol, what does it do?

I'm increasing Soy dose (no more than 200mg) and I decided to do Evening Primrose Oil. I'm pretty dry, so I hope it might help with the CM.
I was so sure to be pregnant this month.
I'm doing my last blood test tomorrow and getting my results next friday just before O time (if I'm not earlier).

I never heard of Geritol, what does it do?

The old wives' tale is that "there's a baby in every bottle." The stuff tastes AWFUL, but I'm gonna give it a shot. There are a few threads here about Geritol. I guess it gives you tons of CM and gives lots of vitamins and iron that a lot of people lack.

hi all. today was my cd 9 scan. i had 2 follies in right measuring 18 mm and 13 mm but no follies in the left. my gyno said that the follies are not ready so called me on cd 11 for one more scan.
now my question is are the follies good enough??? anyone knows the folly size on cd 9???
i don't know but m getting a negative feeling. was so hopeful for this month. don't know what will happen??
bec i hope you are enjoying your trip.. well m just back in town today morning..
wristwatch is this your 2nd round on clomid ?? fx for everybody in June bfp.

Hey hun,
Not sure about the follies. I've never had them checked before. You should ask in the threads!

Starting my 2nd round of clomid today. Hope it works this time!

Sorry i haven't been posting a lot ladies. I've been busy with school and family vacations. I started my first round of Clomid on the 3rd. I have taken 2 of the 5 pills. Tonight I will take my 3rd. I take it right before bed so I haven't had any side effects. Except maybe being extremely emotional today. I just have been hearing so much about teenagers, and people my age and friends family members all dying and getting killed and its like everywhere you look every single day its someone else. Just really opened my eyes and made me see life is so short and you never know when your last day on earth will be. It had me crying my eyes out a few mins ago. I was texting me husband letting him know how much i loved him and didn't want to put off having a family anymore (that was a big discussion we had since i'm in school and not working so finances are tough at this point and were trying to get used to living on one income and on and on) but i just told him we never know when our last day will be and i dont want to spend my life "waiting" i don't want say "this can wait" "we have plenty of time" because we don't know that. God is the only person that knows how much time we do have.

and i'm not sure about the follies either, but I would post is in a separate thread like wristwatch said. I'm sure there are a lot of women that have had the scans to check their follies that can help you!

wristwatch how are you feeling with the clomid this month?

and danielle good luck this month!

Sorry i haven't been posting a lot ladies. I've been busy with school and family vacations. I started my first round of Clomid on the 3rd. I have taken 2 of the 5 pills. Tonight I will take my 3rd. I take it right before bed so I haven't had any side effects. Except maybe being extremely emotional today. I just have been hearing so much about teenagers, and people my age and friends family members all dying and getting killed and its like everywhere you look every single day its someone else. Just really opened my eyes and made me see life is so short and you never know when your last day on earth will be. It had me crying my eyes out a few mins ago. I was texting me husband letting him know how much i loved him and didn't want to put off having a family anymore (that was a big discussion we had since i'm in school and not working so finances are tough at this point and were trying to get used to living on one income and on and on) but i just told him we never know when our last day will be and i dont want to spend my life "waiting" i don't want say "this can wait" "we have plenty of time" because we don't know that. God is the only person that knows how much time we do have.

and i'm not sure about the follies either, but I would post is in a separate thread like wristwatch said. I'm sure there are a lot of women that have had the scans to check their follies that can help you!

wristwatch how are you feeling with the clomid this month?

and danielle good luck this month!

Yay I'm glad you posted! And that's sweet that you had that conversation with your husband. :)

I start my 2nd round of Clomid today, so I'll let you know. The first round I just had hot flashes like crazy! So I decided to take it before bed like you, because last cycle I took it in the morning, so I had to deal with the hot flashes all day!

yeah, everyone told me to take it at night so that is what i did and so far seems to be fine!

Hello everyone from sunny spain!! yey I'm having a lovely time, although i have spotted a few pg women that made me insanely jealous and so many families having a fantastic time - i sooooo want it to be me. Anyhow i have managed to let my hair down a little - I've had a sangria, thats it now no more for the holiday I just don't want to reduce my chances but I had one to join in the holiday spirits!!

I took my last clomid yesterday round 3 for me and i've had the normal hot flushes yuk and also headaches for the first time :(

Shona I'm not sure about follies but if you look in the assisted ttc section they all have them scanned for iui and ivf so will be able to give you lots of help - fx for you!

Wristwatch I was going to start baby asprin but it made me feel unwell so I stopped but i'm on evening primrose and prenatal vits.

Brittany good to hear from you i'm glad you are positive.

Danielle sorry about the witch but at least you can join us for this cycle - lots of positive vibes from us all!!!!

Sorry if i've forgotten anybody - i'll pop in again soon keep me updated xx

hi all... i had my scan today and my folly is 19 mm and its ready so i took my hcg shot today. so will bd today tomorrow and dayafter. and he called me on Monday evening i don't know y??? do you know why he must have called me??? is it possible to detect pregnancy so early in a tv scan??? because i feel it is for scan only.
so if i took my hcg shot today then when is my 1dpo??
best of luck everyone.. as m running ahead of you'll and will be ovulating soon. hope my sweet hearts get their opk's positive very very soon. lots lots lots lots of baby dust to bec and wrist... love you both..

hi all... i had my scan today and my folly is 19 mm and its ready so i took my hcg shot today. so will bd today tomorrow and dayafter. and he called me on Monday evening i don't know y??? do you know why he must have called me??? is it possible to detect pregnancy so early in a tv scan??? because i feel it is for scan only.
so if i took my hcg shot today then when is my 1dpo??
best of luck everyone.. as m running ahead of you'll and will be ovulating soon. hope my sweet hearts get their opk's positive very very soon. lots lots lots lots of baby dust to bec and wrist... love you both..

Good luck Shonababu! I never had hcg shot, so I wouldn't know. Sorry I'm not much help.

Glad you're having fun Bec! Enjoy the rest of your vacation :)

Shona - Keep us posted! I'm hoping for the best for you!

How's everyone doing today? Tonight will be night 3 of the Clomid for me, so nothing really going on here. It is causing me to wake up with hot flashes, ugh! I was hoping to sleep through all the symptoms!

hey m blotting since morning. stomach feels full. burps like hell..
morning i had cramps in my leg... same as i have in af... having back ache too.. tiered super sleepy. i don't know why is it so???? hope its a good sign and turns into a bfp.
m just 1 dpo today many days to go can't wait...
good luck everybody and baby dust. to all.
bec have fun buddy... did you start using opk's???
wrist by now you must have finished your 4th dose. you will be ovulating soon good luck..

Hi all Shona that's great news fx for you lots of baby dust!!! Wristwatch omg I am totally the same I wake up about 6 times per night in a bath of sweat - yuk!! If it means a baby I'm ok with it tho :)

Yes I'm doing opk's no positive yet ... I'm waiting patiently!! Temps are all over the place with weather and diff waking times.

Hope everyone else is ok!!

Yeah it will be worth the hot flashes! I didn't even bother taking my temp this morning because I was so hot and barely slept 3 hours all night :(

Yeah it will be worth the hot flashes! I didn't even bother taking my temp this morning because I was so hot and barely slept 3 hours all night :(

That's why I don't temp. I can wake up every one to two hours. I don't know why it does that, I'm a very light sleeper and I can hear the cats moving around and it wakes me up.

update:
hi girlz... well m 4dpo and had gone to my gyno for a scan just to confirm that i ovulated... and the good news is yes i ovulated... my gyno said that i already released the egg... yay...
and he said test on 25th....
this wait is awful... i hope time just fly by...
good luck girls do update.
bec & wrist how's life?? i know you must be waiting to ovulate... good wishes with you girls.. best of luck...

Shonababu that is great news!! Gosh a long wait ahead we are here for you though and it's absolutely fantastic to know that you ovulated!!!

I'm playing the waiting game no 0 yet and for some reason I don't think I'm going to o this time - I'm not sure why it's just a feeling! I should o Friday according to fertility friend. Temps are behaving now I must have acclimatised to the hot weather. I'm having an amazing time away just what I needed the only hitch is that there are babies/toddlers everywhere my partner caught me staring the other day and said I looked like a mad woman :( oopps !! Luckily he's understanding!

Wristwatch how are you getting on?

Baby dust to you all!!

Hey girls! How's it going?

Glad you're having fun Bec. Your temps do seem a little all over the place, but I've had cycles like that before and still O'd! :)

I'm on CD 11 and just waiting for O. Doing SMEP this time so we shall see how that works out.

I've also got a little update on the Geritol/Baby Aspirin - if anyone is having issues in the CM department, take them! It has helped tremendously, lol!

update:
hi girlz... well m 4dpo and had gone to my gyno for a scan just to confirm that i ovulated... and the good news is yes i ovulated... my gyno said that i already released the egg... yay...
and he said test on 25th....
this wait is awful... i hope time just fly by...
good luck girls do update.
bec & wrist how's life?? i know you must be waiting to ovulate... good wishes with you girls.. best of luck...

Nice Shona! I hope everything will go well for you this month. FX's! :hugs:

Wrist: I finish last dose of Soy last night and it was the only night I had hot flashes and headache this morning.
Now I'm waiting to O too. It should be around next Monday.

I'm finally going for my HSG tomorrow. I hope everything is well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->