Am I the only one...

oooh good luck everyone, especially danielle with the hsg fx for you!!!

I may try the geritol for next cycle then!! Hope your all ok!! I'm Cd14 and very impatient lol!!

hugs to you all

Wow, we are all close to O time! FX ladies :happydance:

HSG went well, tubes are fine. :blush:

Danielle thats great news! Yes we are all very close lets hope we all have good eggies!

Shona how are you feeling? any symptoms? when would af be due?

hi my af due is on 24th... long wait...
hope everybody is fine ... bit busy these days..sorry...

Hi everyone I had my pos OPK this morning Yey!! :happydance: how is everyone else getting on? Any news?

Shona how are you feeling? Any symptoms?

Hugs to you all

Me too nimbec!! Just got it a few minutes ago. I'm 4 days early thanks to Soy.

Yey Danielle thats great news!! We can wait it ou together! What CD are you on? I may try taking soy as don't 0 untill Cd17 but I'm happy to be o ing :)

I think wrist watch o'd on 13th too so we are all very close!

hi all first of all congrats for your positive opks... hope you all catch the spermy very very soon good luck and fx ...yay...

well m 9 dpo today had worst constipation of my life... worst ever experienced... breast hard as rock and stabbing pain in it on and off.. hurts when i lift my hands up especially in left arm.
had my urine routine test and blood test done.
my urine showed lot of epithelial cells.
my total wbc count was slightly high i.e 13,600.
and my sugar was borderline high...
i normally do my urine and blood test every month but never had these findings.
one of junior staff said that these are all pregnancy related.. these values increase in pregnancy.
i can't tell how happy i was.. i was overwhelmed..
nobody in my work place knows i am ttc. i did some Google work and yes these finding are very very common in pregnant females... i can't tell you girls how hopeful i am... just keeping my fx.. don't want to see any more bfn's... and go through it again ... this wait is awful...
baby dust to all...my buddies... do catch the spermy fast.

and i forgot to mention.. my skin around my lips and nose has gone very very very dry and flaky... i don't know whether its preg symptom but its unusual for me...

Yey Danielle thats great news!! We can wait it ou together! What CD are you on? I may try taking soy as don't 0 untill Cd17 but I'm happy to be o ing :)

I think wrist watch o'd on 13th too so we are all very close!

I'm on CD13 only! I told my fiancé about the positive and that we would have to BD tonight and he was so upset because he feels like it's a duty and not for fun. :dohh: I should have kept my mouth shut about it.

So far we only BD on wednesday! I'm a little bit worried if we only then BD tonight we would be too late. :shrug: FX

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been around! I've been sooo busy at work and so exhausted in the evenings that I haven't even logged in in a few days!

Shona - those symptoms sound promising!

Bec&Danielle - I got my positive OPK on Wednesday but temps don't show O yet, so I'm hoping my temp is up tomorrow! We are all in similar places in our cycle, except Shona.

How is everyone doing?

Hi all Shona they sound very promising!!! Are you going to test 10dpo? I'm such a POas ahollic I'd have too :/

Wristwatch I bet ur temps will b up tomoz are u still getting pos opk's?

Danielle don't panic it's best for sperm to be waiting for egg so tonight will be perfect as pos of kit means egg will be released between 24 and 36hrs later do maybe persuade him to do tomorrow too? I know how u feel my oh can feel the same I think we get so excited and focused on it they just don't get it :( I try to make a joke out of it and say I'll do anything he likes all other times. We did have a big chat and I explained everything to him ie there are only a few days per month that are good and how much it ment to me.

Fx you persuade him hugs xx

Oh thanks nimbec! This is really the first time I use OPK until it gets positive. I always tend to buy the package with only 7 and ran up of them before getting a + lol.
I'm starting a cold, I hope it doesn't affect. I'll ask my doctor, I'm seeing her in 2 hours.

No probs hun I wouldn't have thought a cold would affect your chances but best to ask doc! I use both Internet cheapies and then clear blue smiley face near time of o so it doesn't cost a fortune!

Let me know how u get on at docs and good luck on persuading oh to bd!
Hugs

No probs hun I wouldn't have thought a cold would affect your chances but best to ask doc! I use both Internet cheapies and then clear blue smiley face near time of o so it doesn't cost a fortune!

Let me know how u get on at docs and good luck on persuading oh to bd!
Hugs

Ok, went to the OB/GYN and all my tests resultats are fine. She said I should get pregnant anytime, but I'm not. Been trying for a year, lost one in January. :cry:
Yes I am happy that there is nothing wrong with me but still, the waiting is killing me. :wacko:

I stop taking them once I get my pos. Lots of EWCM today so I should be O'ing any time!

I stop taking them once I get my pos. Lots of EWCM today so I should be O'ing any time!

That sounds like a good sign of O. Could you have really ovulated on Wednesday when you got your positive on OPK? Is temp more accurate then OPK? :shrug:

hi all.. 10dpo.... and m loosing hope..
had constipation today... breast pain vanished.... i think m out ... not very hopeful now...

Temp is still not going up. I have no idea what's going on. I hate this!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->