Am I the only one...

Hi all hows everyone?

Wrist in my opinion I think you ovulated on Cd 17 last cycle not Cd 14 so I think you might ovulate again either Cd 16 or 17

Danielle that's great news that there is nothing wrong I know it doesn't help how you feel :( hopefully this will be your lucky cycle. I've been trying similar time to you an also lost one it must be our time soon!!

Wristwatch you maybe having a long LH surge are u still getting pos opk's ? A long surge can often be a good thing I think I've heard it can mean multiple o. I think temp only goes up once o is complete ie no fertile time left so hoping its all good for you. Also your temp really spiked at 17/18 last cycle so may follow the same pattern, stay positive!

Shona if it helps when I had my chemical I had hardly any symptoms until the day before period due - you are not out until damn witch shows! Fx for you we are all here for you!! Hugs

Brittany how are you? What cd are you on now? Any sign of o?

Well I had another pos OPK today so have bd again and will do for another few days just to make sure.

It's the last day of my holiday tomorrow we fly home early mon morning hoping that reality doesn't hit me to hard :( :(

bec i hope you had wonderful holidays... best of luck...happy tww..

I did OPK yesterday morning and it was positive. Last night, the second line was lighter than control line. I just retest at 12h15pm today and it's positive again.

I'm confuse, I don't know what to think. Did I ovulate, am I ovulating right now...or not yet.
I think I might have to change my ticker again lol

i'm good. i'm on cd 16 now! cd 1 was on june 1st so its very easy to keep up with what cd i'm on :)
i'm not sure if i've ovulated or not because i only had 6 opks and didn't want to buy more so i did one a day from cd10-15 and never got a positive opk, but on cd 13 and 14 it was darker then the others, but not positive. So there is a chance i could have missed my surge since i only tested once a day. I kept forgetting to temp this month as well because i get up at different times everyday so it makes it hard to temp. However the past 3 days i have taken my temp and it seems as if i did ovulate on cd 14 like my doctor said i would, but i don't trust my temps. Plus i haven't had any ewcm yet. So..... this cycle will be a mystery one :)
we are bding every other night so hopefully we'll catch that egg and i'm going to assume i will ovulate on cd 20 like FF predicts!

hi all.. m 11 dpo today and my skin is yuck.. when i saw my face in the mirror, i've turned black... my skin is flaky.. super dry... and black tinge. omg... where is my white glow gone???
i normally have glowy skin.. but now idk what the hack is going on with me.???
feeling super sleepy., since yesterday....
cramping in leg.. af like cramps...
fx.. dont know what will happen.. worried....
any symptoms girls....

so very tempted to test... but get scared of bfn's.... will wait till m 1 day late. af you better stay away...
nips so very painful...

Looks like I might have misread my OPK. I don't know anymore, I just retest and it's very positive. The second line is very dark, darker than the control line and the previous tests I took. So I guess I'm really O on time after all. It's so confusing.

hi girls m confused..
m having breast and nipple soreness since yesterday (11dpo)
the soreness is so bad that i can't move my hand.a light touch to breast hurt like hell.
my breast size has increased.. they are heavy specially can see a bulge on each side of breast. nipples are sore.. can't even touch them.
nipple size increased.. its become big like a flower..
my whole body muscles ache. especially upper stomach, mid and lower back. below shoulders and thighs. get a muscles cramp on and off..
now idk whether these are my pregnancy symptoms or clomid symptoms???
please help.. do you'll got similar symptoms on clomid??

Shona they sound like pg symptoms to me! When I had my bfp my breasts were agony couldn't even stand clothes touching them non of bras fitted! Unfortunately only lasted 3 days :( but sounds promising I would have to test! I'm so impatient. I really hoe this is your time!!!

Hugs

thanks bec... thanks a lot for the support.. fx for all... baby dust.....

Hi all.. im new to this forum.. im on my dpo8 with NO symptoms.. it is quit depressing.. when should i test?? worried about bfn..
Please help

Hi welcome!! As a general rule they say you can test at 10dpo some if I who are poas ahollics will be testing from 8dpo but really you may not get a pos until your period is late! It depends how much discipline you have ... You can get Internet cheapies to test with early if you don't want to spend a fortune but warning it can be very upsetting seeing bfn after bfn. Also lots of people don't have any pg symptoms until the week that period is late so you are not out until the witch shows her ugly face!!!

Im 2dpo today and wishing time away!!

Good luck and keep in touch

Hey ladies just dropping by to wish you all good luck and some :dust: your way :) I'm going on cd60! Ohhhh the joys of pcos...not! If AF doesn't pay me a visit by next week doc is gonna put me on provera. At least I can start TTC again!
Lots of ❤

Thanks Nimbec...:flower: im so very tempted to test... but get scared of bfn's.. :growlmad: i will test on this friday(11dpo)

Hi ladies.. im posting this reply just for the sake of completing my 10 posts so that i can upload my bbt chart.. lol..

yeppy.... and this one is the 10th one.. SORRY...... Please bear with me

Okay.. now i can post my bbt chart.. please go through it and tell me what do u think?? is this the month for me?? :bfp: OR :bfn:

im worried because i i dont have any pregnancy symptoms nor implantation dip:cry:

Attachments

• bbt1.jpg
    bbt1.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 3
Hi everyone and welcome to the new ladies in the forum :)

babysun, your chart looks awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"