Am I the only one...

As for me, I still do not think I've ovulated. I think my body geared up to do so, and then I had a lot of stress, and it's trying again now because I have LOADS of EWCM going on. We will see!

babysun your chart looks good, but there is no actual way to know if its bfp or bfn. Not all women have an implantation dip and still get bfps and some women have a dip and aren't pregnant. As long as your temp stays up its a good thing.

wristwatch. Your chart doesn't look like youve ovulated yet, but hopefully its coming soon! I am unsure if ive ovulated yet either because i haven't been tracking like I should. So i may be 5dpo or may be ovulating on cd20 (which is tomorrow) like I always do or i may ovualte later than that, but good luck to us! Oh, how have you been this round with the clomid? I have bad hot flashes all the time and small headaches usually in the evening and not really any cm! which is another reason its so hard to tell if i'm ovulating or not

Welcome new ladies! babysun I agree your chart looks great, unfortunately there is no definate way of knowing whether a bfp or not unless temps drop and stay below the coverline (not a good sign) best of luck tho it looks promising to me!!

Wristwatch gosh your chart really does look confusing - have you had anymore opk's? i'm thinking of you!! I didn't 0 untill cd22 a couple of cycles ago and i agree i think you were gearing upto it then maybe changed and is gearing up again!! fx keep us posted

Shona any news? hope your ok I'm aware this is the important time for you :hugs:

I'm cd3 today and apart from a few twinges in ovaries and being a bit grumpy no real symptoms! Can't seem to think of anything else i spend all my time wondering if i am or not....grrrr sometimes i wish i could turn my brain off just for a little while. I'm so impressed shona that you haven't tested - I could really do with some of your strength and will power!!!

Good luck everyone keep in touch
ps i'm back home now - hoping my flight didn't affect any budding bean or slow any spermies reaching the egg!

wristwatch24, brittany12, nimbec- Thanks a lot Ladies:flower: And wish you all a Good Luck :thumbup:
I have decided to take a test on friday 11dpo.. Hope it works this time.
Today my temperature was highest of this cycle 36.8.. Dont know whats going on inside there:shrug:

:dust: your way

Attachments

• bbt1 (2).jpg
    bbt1 (2).jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 0
I have accidentally unsubscribed to the post somehow how do I get back on guys? Hoping this post will let me!! Last thing I saw was my last post :( hope I've not missed too much

hi all m 13dpo today. have a very bad headache today. dry skin on face. nose breakout. breast heavy and sore. nips sore.
my cervix was low and hard with creamy cm.. unusual for me because i always have clear cm prior to af..but i am
getting scared to test need some support...
will not be able to handle bfn when i have all the possible symptoms from the book..

Shona they sound very promising i really think you should test tomorrow if AF doesn't show by the morning - i think this maybe your time!!

Stay positive even if its a bfn as long as af stays away its good news. Are you LP's normally 14days?

What ever happens we will be here to support you!

I had some great news today last months progesterone levels were 74 gynae said if i'd got pg it would prob have been twins - great news the clomid is working. he has given me 3 more months worth but won't be monitoring me :(

Hows everyone else?

please repost if i missed anything i somehow got unsubscribed!

Babysun your chart is going triphasic that is a good sign! fx for you!

hi all. i tested today morning and its bfn feel like crying out loud... good luck girls for your bfp's. m out for the cycle.

Welcome new ladies! babysun I agree your chart looks great, unfortunately there is no definate way of knowing whether a bfp or not unless temps drop and stay below the coverline (not a good sign) best of luck tho it looks promising to me!!

Wristwatch gosh your chart really does look confusing - have you had anymore opk's? i'm thinking of you!! I didn't 0 untill cd22 a couple of cycles ago and i agree i think you were gearing upto it then maybe changed and is gearing up again!! fx keep us posted

Shona any news? hope your ok I'm aware this is the important time for you :hugs:

I'm cd3 today and apart from a few twinges in ovaries and being a bit grumpy no real symptoms! Can't seem to think of anything else i spend all my time wondering if i am or not....grrrr sometimes i wish i could turn my brain off just for a little while. I'm so impressed shona that you haven't tested - I could really do with some of your strength and will power!!!

Good luck everyone keep in touch
ps i'm back home now - hoping my flight didn't affect any budding bean or slow any spermies reaching the egg!

hi all. i tested today morning and its bfn feel like crying out loud... good luck girls for your bfp's. m out for the cycle.

don't loose hope.. until :witch: shows up.. Cheer up..:happydance: god is testing our patience :hugs: tc
Lots of :dust:

NO SYMPTOMS AT ALL

possibly triphasic! so nice to see those words on my chart! :happydance:
I can't help myself but get excited. However I know its possible to have a chart like this and not be pregnant, so I am so scared that I have my hopes too high up!:wacko: I soooooo hope this is it! :baby:
10dpo today.. will take a test tomorrow..:bfp:[-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

:dust:

Attachments

• bbt3.jpg
    bbt3.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 4
Shona please please don't loose hope the witch hasn't got you yet!! It can take up to 21 days post o sometimes to show so as long as she stays away there is hope!!! How long are your lp's normally? If they are normally 14daya which I think they were last time if not shorter then it's a good sign that af isn't here!! We are all here for you hun an even if this isn't your month you are young and ovulating with no problems so it will only be a matter of time, I know that won't make u feel any better I'm devastated everytime too but massive hugs and try to stay positive. Xx

Babysun ooooh good luck for testing!

I'm 5dpo today woke up feeling a bit sick but I know it's too early I hope my body is t playing nasty tricks on me!!

thanks bec for you support.. i appreciate... idk my lp as i never temp.. but i know for sure that it is less than 14days as i always have 28 days cycle and get positive opk on cd 15 or8 16.
but this cycle due to clomid i o early. cd 12, 13,
i took a ovidrel on 6th June so i o on 7th or 8th.. o confirmed with scan.
so m 13 or 14 dpo today...
m cramping today ... usual for me...
m so hopeful for you'll..
not for me but at least i want bfp for you'll....

Shona thankyou but please don't give up hope its great that it maybe longer lp! Have you thought about temping? It is really useful and only takes a minute to do. Then you can compare cycles fertility friend is a great site that predicts ov and periods etc for you based on signs you enter. My only caution would be that I spend hours staring at it hoping to see something - mad I know!!

Big hugs

yes m keen on temping now.. will deffo start next cycle... thanks once again bec. for all the supportive words... i will not loose hope till the witch shows..
my breast are more sore and very very tender.. nips still sore and sensitive.. my cm has not changed to watery its still creamy lotion type.... this is great sign that af is away... hope she stays away... fx..

update:
i showed the ic to my hubby and he
said he could see a line... very very
very faint line... he marked the ic and
showed me... and yes i could see it... i
hope its not a evap as it has a
maroon ting... hope it turns into a bfp
soon...
i can't tell how happy i am. but
this cramps???
wanted to load a pic but my phone
cam is not very good.

i can't tell bec how happy i am with a ray of hope!!!! it might be very very small ray... but its enough to keep my hopes up... thanks for your support bec...
where is wrist??? hope she is fine...

i can't tell bec how happy i am with a ray of hope!!!! it might be very very small ray... but its enough to keep my hopes up... thanks for your support bec...
where is wrist??? hope she is fine...

Wow.. congratulations :happydance::happydance: so happy for u:hugs:
:dust:

Oooooh please please let us know! Fingers & toes crossed for you!!! Hugs hugs hopefully a big congrats in order!!!

thanx bec.. will do a beta hcg tomorrow.... fx... hope it turns into a bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"