Am I the only one...

Yey :) I'm currently sat waiting to talk to consultant at iui/Ivf clinic - just incase I need it! Oh with me so I'm hoping they will make him understand!!

Hi everyone!

Shona any news? I think I'm as nervous for you as I would be for me!! I woke up in the night thinking of you!!

Wristwatch any news hun? Did you 0?

Well it was great last night answered lots of questions bad news is I have to go straight to Ivf as iui wouldn't be much better than just clomid and timed intercourse in my case :( the good news is that I could have it done upto 34yrs old so I have 3 more years to panic! It helped oh understand but also he locked on to the time span! Grrr we had a chat decided to do 3 more clomid rounds then 1 natural just incase then Ivf if no luck!! It all seems sooooo far away!!

Hope everyone else is ok!!

thanks bec.. i showed the ic to my 2 friends who work with me.. and yes they could spot the line easily... so sure of the line now.. will test directly on 25th if af is away... today breast sore. stabbing pain. nips sore. want to pee a thousand times. can't hold my pee at all.. if i laugh feel like i'll pee in my pants... lol...
i was cramping since yesterday evening in lower abdomen and right leg.. and i was so worried.. but with gods grace my cramping stopped automatically...
having severe back ache.. which is very very unusual for me... hope af stays away... hoping for a bfp..
bec don't worry.. you won't have to go so far... you will conceive soon as my heart is saying so.. my good wishes are always with you...
good luck...

Huge Congratulations!!!!!! Imbso happy for you!!!!! Hope you stay in touch and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! Xxxx

I'm deflated today feel bit sick but too early to be a symptom, loosing hope :( bad day hopefully tomorrow I'll find my pma !

How's everyone doing?

Wow I've missed a lot! I am finally DONE with school for the summer, woo hoo! The test we gave for our final had some errors so we didn't have our actual grades until the last minute! So glad the school year is over. :)

According to FF I O'd on the 18th, but it's a dotted line so who knows. I know I did ovulate.

Shona that is great news! Hoping it's a BFP! :)

I just took away my OPK result and it changed it from dotted to solid, and O date on the 19th. I don't know!

Wrist I agree with it now as that is when you had your temp spike! Great news do you have any plans for the summer?

hi all.. today was my worst day of life..
i got up at 5am and took a hpt.. and it
was faint positive.. a tiny bit darker... i
was so happy... at 7am i went to loo..
and i was spotting red.. mixed with
cm.. i took a liner... checked at 8am
nothing on liner... red cm only when i
wipe.. at 9am it started little more
accompanied by small clots... i never
get clots... by now i was sure i was
losing it.. i called up lab for my hcg
and prog report... they said that my
hcg is 29 and they coudnt do prog
because they did not have enough
sample...
m pretty sure i started with my af as it
hasn't stopped so its af for sure...
imaybe its my chemical...
will go to my gyno on Monday..
starting clomid tomorrow.. 2nd
round... good luck to all lovely ladies...
who supported me... i lost all hopes...
don't know whether i will ever
conceive or not ???
bec thanks for your support.... for
being with me and cheering me... but
the game is over for me....
good luck to you bec... expecting a bfp soon...

shonababu: I'm so sorry to hear! But don't lose hope. You could still be pregnant. I have my full AF when I first got pregnant. If it wasn't called AF then I don't know what it was. I was bleeding heavy for 5 days. I thought spotting with CM was a positive sign. Let us know! FX's that it's actually a true bfp.

Wrist: I'm only done teaching on the 27th! Then we have meetings on the 28th and 29th is half a day of cleaning. Getting married the next day :dohh:
I hope you did a lot of BDing! :happydance: It's like the best time of TTC. Waiting for O and TWW are terrible.

Nimbec: Sorry I'm still new to all the science being TTC, but what is IVF? I hope you'll get pregnant before having to do it.:hugs: It sounds terrible :dohh:

For me, well I'm still waiting. No symptoms so far, which I'm trying really hard not to notice :blush:

Shonababu gosh I'm so so so so very sorry this happened to me to it really is heart wrenching! :( quick suggestion tho please make sure u get a nev hpt before starting clomid as there is a tiny chance u could still be pg. life can be so very cruel at times but there is one very big positive to take from this - it proves you can actually get of and there is no problems with you or oh it's just a waiting game!! As hard as that is :( also they say you are more fertile the month after a chemical so maybe it's your turn this month. I really hope so as you will be an amazing mum. I'm here if you need me and want to talk! I don't mind doing fb chat if you need some support! ((((((hugs)))))

Danielle thank you IVF is where they take your eggs and partners speem put in a dish wait for fertilisation then but back into your uterus - its quite invasive and costs about £6000 I'm really hoping I don't need this!!

Hope everyone is ok I went to a friend wedding yesterday it was amazing so many people and a few babies who were gorgeous!

Shonababu gosh I'm so so so so very sorry this happened to me to it really is heart wrenching! :( quick suggestion tho please make sure u get a nev hpt before starting clomid as there is a tiny chance u could still be pg. life can be so very cruel at times but there is one very big positive to take from this - it proves you can actually get of and there is no problems with you or oh it's just a waiting game!! As hard as that is :( also they say you are more fertile the month after a chemical so maybe it's your turn this month. I really hope so as you will be an amazing mum. I'm here if you need me and want to talk! I don't mind doing fb chat if you need some support! ((((((hugs)))))

Danielle thank you IVF is where they take your eggs and partners speem put in a dish wait for fertilisation then but back into your uterus - its quite invasive and costs about £6000 I'm really hoping I don't need this!!

Hope everyone is ok I went to a friend wedding yesterday it was amazing so many people and a few babies who were gorgeous!

thanks bec... i already took clomid today. and i have no hpt left... i will test tomorrow with fmu before i take my 2nd dose..

and i have joined ff yesterday...m new so don't know how to use it... i brought a bbt thermometer.. just wanted to know how to take my bbt... any help would be appreciated..

ok its quite straight forward. Just take your temperature as soon as you wake up every morning - set an alarm as it needs to be always within the same hour pref the same time. Don't speak or move or get out of bed before doing it as it all affects the results! I put mine by side of bed and i have an iphone so have downloaded the app to it so input it straight away, alternatively jot it down on a piece of paper and enter it later.

If you go to MY CHART on drop down menu it will then go to DATA and start new cycle it will then do a calander for you and you can start adding temps, cm etc the help sections are very good but if your stuck just ask me! i know the way round it like the back of my hand. It then will predict things for you based on what you put in!

Hope your ok today, are you still bleeding? :cry:

Well i caved and tested today silly me of course BFN i don't really have any symptoms so am loosing hope for this cycle. My partner is convinced i'm preg ive got no idea why he says just a gut feeling. This makes me really happy but also i know its not possible for him to know :( gosh i just want to know now either way the suspense is killing me!! I danced at my friends wedding yesterday and got pains around ovaries so i'm hoping i havent upset any implantation :( :( maybe its just me over analysing and worrying?!! I also am not drinking alcohol or having coffee or high caffene drinks or eating choc as ive heard chocolate can have a negative affect on the lining of womb so affects stickability of bean! Its a killer i'm a serious chocohollic! I only have it when i'm bleeding as you get a new lining after so no problem!!

Hows everyone else? Danielle all ok? Wrist hope your ok and enjoying being off work!! Is it hot over there?

you can take temp either orally or vaginally but i find it easier to do it orally. :)

thanks dear... yes m still.bleeding. very light. it stopped yesterday night and started in morning... its very very light..
well we can't do anything before nature... the worst thing is i starting to loose hope... i don't know whether i will ever conceive and deliver a healthy baby????
i just want to forget it and move ahead... want to start new cycle with new motivation and belief that yes i will get my baby soon....
bec thanks for your support dear...
every time i look at my hubby i feel like crying coz i feel because of me he has to suffer along...
m lucky to have him as he is very very supportive and gives me strength and hope everytime...

.i have downloaded the ff app on my android.. so ill put a alarm there... i too prefer orally. and yes chocolate, coffee, squids, watermelon, jackfruit, pineapple, crabs, papaya, cola. are all consider abortive. so advised to avoid.
there is a very big list... but these are imp...

thanks dear... yes m still.bleeding. very light. it stopped yesterday night and started in morning... its very very light..
well we can't do anything before nature... the worst thing is i starting to loose hope... i don't know whether i will ever conceive and deliver a healthy baby????
i just want to forget it and move ahead... want to start new cycle with new motivation and belief that yes i will get my baby soon....
bec thanks for your support dear...
every time i look at my hubby i feel like crying coz i feel because of me he has to suffer along...
m lucky to have him as he is very very supportive and gives me strength and hope everytime...

.i have downloaded the ff app on my android.. so ill put a alarm there... i too prefer orally. and yes chocolate, coffee, squids, watermelon, jackfruit, pineapple, crabs, papaya, cola. are all consider abortive. so advised to avoid.
there is a very big list... but these are imp...

:hugs: shona.. and lots of babydust..:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

hi piya... my Sunday was super bad... another bad day in my life...planning to go to shirdi to see baba... lets see when to plan...

hi piya... my Sunday was super bad... another bad day in my life...planning to go to shirdi to see baba... lets see when to plan...

i had plans to go vaishno devi in august got reservations done in hotels at katra..as i had prayed for our love marriage (intercaste n interstate)4yrs before... for blessings and will visit shirdi after bfp.. will sure have visit there along with my mom as she prayed for it to baba..

o wow.. i had gone to shirdi after my marriage. i had prayed that i will come back before we try for baby... so will go in this month... which will be better before o or in tww...???? which is safer to travel???

Hi Shona please dont loose hope, you will be able to have a healthy baby although its hard atm it really is a good sign that you can concieve - like me we just have to pray the next one stays with us for 9 months! I believe you are fine to travel in all of your cycle as i checked with gynae before i flew to spain as there is no way i would have gone if it was detrimental at all. Also there is a chance you could still be pg - untill you get that bfn or normal flow you are not out! :)

big hugs to you!!! and yes pma onwards and upwards at least you have short cycles so you wil be 0ing again before you know it!!

Now then I just need to take some of my own advice lol!

Welcome Piya!! where in your cycle are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->