Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

True... I'll test in the morning... I'm feeling weird about this though... maybe its just a weak AF?? But THANK YOU & Mamicoch Both for the Encouragement & Support :hugs: :flower:

Can't wait for you to post saying there's 2 lines!

I have a stitch at the bottom of my ribs on the right side. Hurts :(

OOHHHHH Thats good news... Baby is snuggling.... Would'nt that be Awesome to be Bump Buddies!!! Yay!! I'm crossing everything I can that we both get some good news soon!! Woohoooooo I see some :bfp: coming Rach!! ;)

I hope you get your BFP hopin. Hugs. Be sure to let us know :D

I've never been more pleased about being wrong, but I was wrong, it wasn't af after all.....cos I just got my bfp and af has gone.....

Yay

Bfp

I've never been more pleased about being wrong, but I was wrong, it wasn't af after all.....cos I just got my bfp and af has gone.....

Yay

Bfp

Oh my goodness congratulations!!!!

I'm holding out think cycle 14 will be the lucky one! Hello December baby!

Thanks buttercup....

I'm overjoyed....

I really he next cycle is your cycle....

Yay

Congrats sweetdot!! What kind of bleeding did you have??

Sweetdot!!!! Omg, I was just reading your post and I was like omg I am so sad for her then I saw BFP!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! HUGS!!!! H&H9M!!!!!!!

Yay

Bfp

see what did i say about headaches. congrats:happydance:

Well the bleeding was a bit more than spotting, at first when I wiped it was cm with brown streaks....and because my temp had dropped, I thought, ugh, af is starting.

So I put in a tampon and obviously went to change it, there was a bit of brown on the end, when I wiped the cm was clear

So that's what led me to test...

All in all it was a light bleed...

Oh wow Sweetdot, that is awesome news!! So thrilled for you!!

Hopin, this should inspire you to test.......!!
When are you testing Rachel?

Lots of lucky ladies this Valentines, it seems!!

Awww that's so good sweetdot!! Yay!! I read somewhere that you were using progesterone cream? I think I'm having another chemical bc I've had faint positives and now af has def come so I just want to learn a little about it. Do u think that it made a difference this month? Where do u get it and how do u use it? Congrats again! I wish u a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Well that gives me more hope. Congratulations Sweetdot... Post up your :bfp: I love seeing double lines!!

So sorry to here AF got you bellaxgee my heart goes out to you. :hugs:

Congrats Sweedot!!

I'm going to test tomorrow ladies. I'l ber 11dpo then and hopefully if there's anything to show it will show.

Congrats Sweetdot :)

Bored of the evaps I was getting on the IC's, I got some FRER tests. Negative :( Still no AF, but I'll give it until Friday and test again if it hasn't arrived. I've got to be strong and not POAS anymore, it's stressing me out! How do you ladies do this every month? It's an emotional rollercoaster!

Someone mentioned that I ought to have got a positive by now if I am pregnant, my cycle is 30-32 days and I don't know when I ovulated, I guessed the 15th.

Congrats Sweetdot!! :happydance::happydance:

Hopin & Rachael - fingers crossed for both of you!! Can't wait to hear your BFP!!

I think I conceived on Valentine's day or the day before. I got a :bfp: at 10 dpo. Verified using a digital yesterday which put me at 2-3 weeks. I have a doctor's appointment on Friday. I wish all of you ladies waiting to test the very best of luck! :hugs:

Hi, yes, I did use progesterone cream!

i used it after ovulation and I used progest- I got it in CVS actually...but I think you can get it online through like amazon!

I followed the instructions, just a quarter teaspoon rubbed over my belly area, lol, once per day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->