Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

well, i am still spotting quite heavily...

I woke up with light bleeding again...

betas were done last night they were at 31....14 dpo....which seems on the low side...doctor said they were a little low!

and I was really worried...
bleeding is little heavier than last two days....just trying to take it easy, doctor told me to rest, drink plenty of fluids and I have another appt. Monday for Betas again...

He didn't give me anything though....he asked me if I was experiencing any cramping, and Im not...still no cramping, just the light bleeding...

I'm just trying not to freak out....

Thanks wanna-b-mummy I'm considering myself out, 2 days late and now when I went to the bathroom when I wiped it was pink? mild cramping so I'm writing if off as AF... which BTW I'm happy about I'm tired of stressing out over if I am or not... plus my circumstances are not proper right now, OH not talking which is fine by me "control freak" lol. I want to be pregnant for the right reasons not the wrong ones... I'm really OK with this, its the best way... :)

Rachel hang in there hun, your not out till the old hag shows... You have way too many symptoms not to be pregnant hun, Crossing everything for you!! FX'd you get your :bfp:

Cornina I guess the old donor boy did'nt work this round :lol: Cheers, I'm going to party my ass off this weekend WOOHOOOO

Good Luck on everyone testing... I'm just fabulous... No worries... :hugs:

Thanks wanna-b-mummy I'm considering myself out, 2 days late and now when I went to the bathroom when I wiped it was pink? mild cramping so I'm writing if off as AF... which BTW I'm happy about I'm tired of stressing out over if I am or not... plus my circumstances are not proper right now, OH not talking which is fine by me "control freak" lol. I want to be pregnant for the right reasons not the wrong ones... I'm really OK with this, its the best way... :)

Rachel hang in there hun, your not out till the old hag shows... You have way too many symptoms not to be pregnant hun, Crossing everything for you!! FX'd you get your :bfp:

Cornina I guess the old donor boy did'nt work this round :lol: Cheers, I'm going to party my ass off this weekend WOOHOOOO

Good Luck on everyone testing... I'm just fabulous... No worries... :hugs:

Im really sorry hopin....but im glad u have a positive attitude...

Im bleeding, its light, but its red...

I dont know what to think...Im waiting it out...im too numb to even feel anything right now...

hope everything works out for you...and for me!!!

it's out of my hands...:nope:

So sorry to hear... I'm pretty sure I'm out... and I'm fine with it seriously considering..

Hope everything works out for you, try not to stress. Get some rest, drink fluids and pray.. I really hope everything works out for you hun, don't lose hope... Hope is all we have :hugs:

Everything will work out dots, just try to relax and stay calm, stressing wont help :) Maybe it will be a pretty weekend out and you can go do something outdoors.

Hopin, I know the feeling. I had the worst cramps, and the worst mood swing last night I was in tears over something stupid. No AF yet though. Not due until Saturday or Sunday morning. I am just counting myself out because of the AF cramping and PMS like moodswings. Ick.....

Sweedot, it could be nothing. Have a look at decidual bleeding in Google, could well be just that. I have everything crossed for you hun :hugs:

Hopin - I'll see if I'm out on Saturday and let you ladies know x

sweetdot .. if you go to peeonastick.com there is a chart of average HCG levels and there is a WIDE range for 14dpo so 31 is not THAT low! just think about all the women that don't even get their BFP's until weeks later. there are also many success stories of ladies starting out with low beta's and having successful pregnancies. try not too think about it (i know, easier said than done) but putting your body under more stress will only make things worse. here is the chart i was talking about:

days past conception/ovulation (DPO) hCG in mIU/mL
in singleton pregnancy
7 days 0 - 5
14 days 3 - 426
21 days 18 - 7,340
28 days 1,080 - 56,500
35-42 days 7,650 - 229,000
43-64 days 25,700 - 288,000
57-78 days 13,300 - 253,000
17-24 weeks 4,060 - 65,400
25+ weeks 3,640 - 117,000

Helps me feel better in that I'm only 11dpo and getting BFN when the levels can be as low as 3 at 14dpo, thanks Bella :)

rachael - you are sooo not out of it yet!! 11dpo?! that is soo early! fingers crossed for you!!!

That makes me feel better too Bella! Thanks for that info. I am 13dpo today and I tested BFN 10dpo and 12dpo. I wont test again until AF is late, as I dont want to see a BFN.

Rachel!! I am really hoping you get your BFP Saturday!! I know the dissapointment of seeing a BFN when you feel like it should have been a BFP bc of the symptoms. I am having symptoms still: really emotional, sore bbs, breakout, tired, anf cramping like AF.
If she is going to come I wish she would just do it already. Let me know how your test comes out :)

Thanks ladies.

I'm hoping she stays away, I will let you know how it goes x

well, i am still spotting quite heavily...

I woke up with light bleeding again...

betas were done last night they were at 31....14 dpo....which seems on the low side...doctor said they were a little low!

and I was really worried...
bleeding is little heavier than last two days....just trying to take it easy, doctor told me to rest, drink plenty of fluids and I have another appt. Monday for Betas again...

He didn't give me anything though....he asked me if I was experiencing any cramping, and Im not...still no cramping, just the light bleeding...

I'm just trying not to freak out....

Massive hugs hun I have been on that road and it scary but whatever the outcome is your get through. Praying for a sticky bean for you. :cloud9:

I couldnt bear to come on for most of the day.....

but i just wanted to tell you AF started...

so, I guess that means it didn't stick..

I might not be on for a while, I need some time to think....I ust feel really tired and sick and I dont know right now what to do...

I have to go to the doctors monday morning....

but, yeah..
it's over i guess

DOTS!!!! I am so sorry hun. BIG BIG BIG Hugs. Let me know if you want to rant, I will listen.

Got a very faint :bfp: last night....could barely make it out Did another this morning and it was very dark. Shocked!

YAY CONGRATS MRSCKO!!!!!!!! Hope you have a H&H9!!!

On cd 35 and still no af (3 days late). Took hpt with frer and got bfn. I hope I'm pg I just used my last hpt this am. Could it still come up positive or is it too late?

I'm sorry dot I know how heartbreaking that must be. Just keep your chin up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->