Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

OMG! I am having the same thing right now! I am burning up, then cold, burning up then cold, its been on and off for 10 min at a time. I also have the therm on 70! I have been feeling AF cramps for the last 30 min, and boobs are aching pretty bad, and had a little tingle on and off down there for 30 min too.

Something is about to happen. I wonder what? Want to make bets? LOL

OH WOW... Its wild is'nt it... Hey I can hope and dream too right... hehehe

Now about the bet??? At the way my last few days have been, hmm talk about unlucky streak right now I'd say I'm not gonna go there... :haha:

Fingers and Everything crossed for you... Will you :test: already... :lol:

Good Luck hun... Keep me posted :hugs:

No more spotting nothing G O N E.. Still having those on and off hot and cold deals though... and I've been peeing and poo ALOT... sorry TMI I know... I'm making an appointment Monday to see my Doctor for Friday... I just want to know whats going on period... Manopause, Hormones, Pregnancy Something!! :lol:
Keep me posted.. Seems everyone is on vacation from this thread...

Sweetdot How are you doing hun??? Fingers and everything crossed for you hun... I pray everything is going OK considering... I hope you find out some fabulous news Monday at the dr. :flower:

:wave: Hope everyone had a great weekend!! I stayed in... dreary rain all weekend grrr

hi girlies, ive been on hol for past few days...........

congrats to all the bfp's........:happydance::happydance:

hopin...im dying to know how you got on?????:thumbup:

i must around cd11 now, not long till:sex:

:angel::angel::angel:

Its been a weird AF I'll tell ya that...I spotted 2 days before AF... AF was 2 days LATE, then more lovely light brown spotting, then pink, I had a pinkish flow for a day, then the next day went back to light brown... Who knows, it was a strange one thats for sure... Everything is cleared up, going to the doc probably weds. I thought about going ahead and go to the lab to get some blood work done to see whats up if anything... But I definately need to get a exam and talk to the doc about some stuff.. I'll keep ya posted... :)

Good Luck, catch that eggy.... I'm crossing everything for you... Keep us posted...

Hey hopin, did you go to the Dr?

I got AF yesterday, onto the next cycle

Sorry to all those who got AF......bummer.

I'm trying not to think about it too mch right now. I am so exhausted, my body is screaming at me. I have a couple of different infections & just want to sleep all the time!

Think it's time to take a break from ttc, my body obviously isn't ready!

Good luck to all you on the next cycle! It's gonna be a good one!!

:wave: hey Mamicoch, I feel ya on that I thought I was getting a UTI cuz I pee so much geez... :lol: Going to the doctor to get an exam next week and run some bloods... I've had one of the strangest monthlys ever, it did'nt seem like a period though, its been crazy.. I'm whooped too.. Get some rest... TTC alone is mentally exhausting... Keep that chin up, its going to happen when you least expect it.. thats how it works.. ;) :hugs:

Anyone test today???

Thanks Hopin'....I love your positivity!

Any news with you?? I actually dreamt a couple of nights ago about a post announcing your :bfp:........!!!
Fingers crossed, eh?

Thanks Hopin'....I love your positivity!

Any news with you?? I actually dreamt a couple of nights ago about a post announcing your :bfp:........!!!
Fingers crossed, eh?

you'll not believe it but i dreamt the same thing last nite!!!:happydance:

Hi girls! As some of you know i'm on a snowboarding holiday and 3 days ago i went to the slopes and couldn't even board i was so sick, my OH says to me he dreamt i was pregnant, so i decided to test again and i was expecting a BFN, and.....BAM!!!there it was my BFP!!!!!
I'm so excited!!!i got my Valentine's conception :)
I've been missign in action, so how many BFPs did we get??
Congrats to all BFPs and Lots and lots of Baby :dust: for those trying this month.

Congrats XuXa.. :happydance: :happydance: Heres to a Happy & Healthy Pregnancy!!

Umm I'm pretty sure I'm out.. Did'nt feel like wasting my money at the doctors or lab... :lol: Oh well... IF I was it be a miracle...

Has anyone heard from Sweetdot?? :shrug:

Sorry AF got you Katertots. I'm bummed as well... It was a strange one thats why I thought I could be... Thanks for the well wishes dreams ladies... I WISH it was True :(

Hey, im good. Just waiting another 2 weeks to O. What a pain. LOL!

I am glad your doing ok, sorry about neg :(

No I have not heard from Sweetdot, but I do think about her everyday. Hope shes ok and comes online soon.

im abt cd16 today........still no pos ovulation test though....last month i got it on day 17 so hopefully over the weekend. i just hope i catch the :spermy:

prob wont get too much opprotunity to :sex: this weekend though but hope have done enough over the past few days:happydance::happydance:

hopin........i really thought you had done it this time...ther is still hope!!

:dust::dust::dust:

:angel::angel::angel:

Thanks Girls!! Hopin...i really hope you get your BFP, you are so positive!!really like your attitude.
Do you girls mind if i stay around here for a while?xxx

Congrats Xuxa

I'm sorry for your loss Ball :hugs:

AF only paid me a short visit this cycle, so back on the :sex: wagon and hoping for a Christmas baby :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->