Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

congrats sweetdot! glad to see so many BFP this cycle! :)

Looks like I got my BFP, still a bit early I know...I ended up Ovulating a week later than usual so not a valentines baby technically but still...I have a couple of faint lines getting gradually darker just hoping my little bub hangs on in there.
But crikey what a headache I have had the last two days never known anything like it ..... it's totally worth it :) Good luck ladies fx for all of you xxxxx

Well I am 12dpo today, took another test BFN. So tired of seeing BFN. I am not due for AF for 3 more days. So we will see if she comes. I had cramping, sore throat, headache, bbs hurt, and was hungry all yesterday. Today I have had sore throat and bbs hurt worse. I dont know what is going on. If she is going to come I wish she would come on, I am tred of worrying when and if.

Thanks for asking :)

Thanks Kate, I hope so too. Really appreciate your support :) Let us know how everything is going.

Congratulations Kate! :D

Send some of that dust this way! I'm testing tomorrow :shock:

Got my fingers crossed for you sweetie!

:dust: to all V. Day Victory girls x

Thanks Wanna-b-mummy!

Hopping I'll be joining you in 1st tri! :D

congrats on ur bfp !!!

katertots....I only got my bfp at 13 dpo (evening) and honestly, it was faint but there....it wasnt a super obvious bfp....I only trusted it cos it was FRER...13 dpo fmu was a bfn for me!

so, you have time yet!!!

Thanks dots. I appreciate your support so much. I hope that I do get my BFP soon. I am growing impatient. lol... So happy that you got your BFP, when do you go to the dr ?

your welcome!!

Im actually going to the doctors tonight, I called them and told them Id had a digi BFP!

They initially didnt want to see me until 8 weeks, but i told them I was spotting still, so they asked me to come in :-(

hope everything is ok...

I just checked and I am still spotting a tiny bit, hope its nothing to worry about, no cramps...

they asked me if I had cramps, I said not since yesterday....

I'm sure it will be fine...

for a digi to be positive, I must be at least 25 miu right? I assume they will do a blood test to check my HCG levels...

fingers crossed for you!

I am sure that everything is fine dots. I will say a prayer for you and be thinking about you. Please be sure to let me know what happens sweetie :)

Try to stay positive, remember you did get your BFP :D

Congratulations Veronicaco & One way added to the list... Super happy for you both :)

Kater hun I know its hard, hang in there girlie its gonna happen & Rachel too, I just feel it.. :)

I got a ever so lovely faulty cheap ass test grrr I seen lines and in a blink of a eye it disappeared so I know its faulty, oh and I had some lite spotting again who knows... My Mom said to go to the doctor, I had the left leg pain again and in my hip bad last night. Gonna see how today goes, probably hit the dr tomorrow.... I just want to write it off as AF BUT I've never had this happen, so IF I was to test I'm going to wait another week..
I'm confused as all get out... IF it was AF then bring it on so I can relax and move on to next month... even though me and control freak aren't talking :haha: or should I say i.e. Donor boy... :haha:

Sweetdot I really hope its nothing, I've heard Women say they cramped the whole 1st tri... I'm crossing everything your spotting stops... and mine... Keep us posted :)

I'm off to run some errands... I want to see these tests so I can get some POAS addiction out of my system... :haha:

Have a good day ladies... :)

Good Luck on those testing soon... FX'd you all get your :bfp: :hugs:

Hopin - sorry about the faulty test.

I'm testing in the morning - 11dpo..... if it's BFN then I'll wait and see if AF shows on Saturday. If she doesn't then I will test Sunday again when OH is here. Would say Monday but I really don't want to start my birthday off with a BFN :nope:

Hopin, you have me dyin laughing over here hunnie at "Donor boy"! I love it, thanks for the laugh I really needed that. I would go to the dr if I were you, I would want to know. But I know that anxiety of just wanting to wait it out bc I dont wanna see the BFN. I hate AF and I hate BFN. Wa. lol

ok i know i havent been on here in a while. like 30 pages ago. lol

but i am on cd 34 of a 32 day cycle. af shouldve got me on the 28th but still no sign of her and no symptoms of her showing up. Last menstrual cycle started jan 28th

im waiting to test til the weekend. i have one test left that i didnt use last month. i dont want a bfn and be bummed out like last month... or am i crazy and just test now?

im hungry ALL the time. and extremely tired as well. getting alot more pimples and stuff on my face. bb's are not sore nor enlarged.

what do you ladies think? should i test when i get home or wait till fmu or til the weekend?

i read alot of you got your BFP's. Congrats to all you ladies and happy 9 months for all you. :thumbup:

I dont know how you have held out so long, I know that crappy feeling of seeing the BFN when you thinks its going to be a BFP. Makes me sick really.

I think you should test, tech your AF was due a few days ago. If it comes back BFN then it will be okay (which I should really follow this advice myself) and test again in the morning with FMU. Let us know how it comes out. Hope that you get your BFP. Dont be nervous hun. Hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->