Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

Congrats mrscko!

Sweetdots I am so sorry! It is so cruel that we are given something so amazing then it is ripped away so quickly! I never realized how common chemicals are. Atleast now you know you can conceive though! Now we just need sticky little beans! Keep yourhead up. This is my second month in a row going through it so if u need to talk pm me.

congrats MrsCko :) you need to update your ticker :D

Well done to all you ladies with your :bfp:'s!

Happy & Healthy pregnancy to you all!

Awe Rachel I am so sorry hunnie. HUGS! There is always next month.

congratulations bell_in_a_ cup :)

sorry to hear your out Rachel :(

Congrats on the :bfp: ladies.. :happydance:

Sorry to hear Rachel.. :hugs:

I must be losing my mind, I had some shooting pains in my right boob last night, WOW and my leg and hip hurting again.. I'm going to the doctor Weds to see what the hell is going on with me considering... I've never been late for AF at all my 43 years and out of the blue I just start spotting... Any how I'm not reading anything into it just gonna get a check up and see what is going on with me... I've cried all weekend.. Me and OH are over, lost my job, not pregnant, Boy its been awlful... Oh well life goes on...

:hugs: to you all... Have a great weekend... I''m layin low this weekend, it being dreary and rainy does'nt help a girls mood... lol You guys Rawk, I don't know what I would do without you...

Hey hunni, so sorry you're having a bad weekend. You know where we are any time you need us :hugs: xxx

Thank you Rachel, I'm fine.. just feeling a lil blue and lonely... This too shall pass... Oh I'm spotting again PINK :lol::wacko::wacko:

Hi ladies! :D Hopin :hugs: I hope your doing okay. Cheer up buttercup :haha:
I am okay today, slept 11 hours last night, boobs still hurt, I am due for AF this morning and she is MIA. I dont feel like I need to test though, so I will wait until tomorrow or Monday. Last night we DTD and a little more brown came out but nothing major, and nothing now. Hmmmmm.....

Thank you hun... OH WOW its sounding really hopeful for you girlie... WOOHOOOO... I don't know how you can stand not to test, I'd go mad by now... Wishing you the best... I'm crossing everything for you hun... FX'd you get your :bfp: Monday... Yay... Just make sure its a pink dye test... I've heard horror stories about the blue dye ones GRRR..
Keep us posted...

I'm going to hit the doctors next week for a check up.. I'm fine... I'm done crying... I know it will happen some day and the "right" man will come along, just need to be more patient... There is light at the end of the tunnel I know it first hand.... Good Luck hun...
Wishing you the best....

The only reason i can stand not to test is because I dont want to see a BFN, and im not out until she shows. I took a HPT 10 and 12dpo and saw BFN then the next day I had that really sharp cramp for a few seconds followed by brown spotting, and it was a very small amount, but its lasted 13dpo, a little last night. Today I am 15dpo. Boobs still hurt and I see some veins, but I never paid attention to what they looked like before so I really dont know what is going on.

Hang in there hun, I know it can be sooo confusing... AF and pregnancy can mock each other... Some women don't have alot of symptoms, some don't...
I deffo have the bright green veins with some purple spotting, I noticed some freckles and bumps on my nips... :lol: seem bigger and puffier?? and raw looking nips/darker??

Some Women don't find out till weeks later there pregnent. Don't give up, Your NOT out till AF is in the his ouse... :lol: Keep that chin up and don't lose hope... Its gonna happen... Hang in there girlie... I have everything crossed for ya.

Yes We Do... :hugs: Seems like you all are the only ladies I can talk to openly without judgement.. TTC is hard especially when your "now" alone... Super huge :hugs:
Its just around the corner ;)

I am not here to judge or be judged, I will leave that for the end of times :) Everything will work out :hugs:

Thank you... I feel the same way... :) Wishing and Wanting is another thing... :haha:
I feel like I've done a bazillion sit ups grrr... I'm having the very very spotty light pink spotting again and it stopped completely... WTH... I want to clear out of this yuck and go to the dr or clinic to get a check up, this is nail biting... oh and add I'm very warm, usually I'm cold and when I sleep at night I'm burning up.. then cold, burning up, them cold... I would'nt be surprised if it was the start of perimenopause... Oh I'd freak... I'd be looking for a donor for sure... :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->