Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

i held out so long because my OH got me a pomeranian puppy for valentines day... i guess hoping to get my mind off of stressing about a baby so much. i just realized on the 28th that i was due for AF and she's late...lol

Wow! What a nice gift!! Thats a great idea :)

Let us know what happens and goodluck hun.

Thanks Wanna-b-mummy!

Hopping I'll be joining you in 1st tri! :D

Me too hun! I am keeping everything sooo firmly tightly crossed for you :)

Good luck to the rest of V. Day Victory girls, I am hoping so much for your bfps x

Hopin, you have me dyin laughing over here hunnie at "Donor boy"! I love it, thanks for the laugh I really needed that. I would go to the dr if I were you, I would want to know. But I know that anxiety of just wanting to wait it out bc I dont wanna see the BFN. I hate AF and I hate BFN. Wa. lol

LOL Yeah you got to laugh at a stupid ass like him, I just hope that IF I'm preggo my baby or babies don't get his FAT HEAD... :haha: Still have'nt talked to him and I talked to my Mom, she wants me to go to the doctor too and get checked out, I told her why spend 100.00 when I can pay 10.00 for a test or two... :haha: My friend told me to wait a couple more days to test... I just know I've had poking feeling, hiccups, heartburn and OMG the Farting!! Holy Cow... I'm a fart machine... and sooo thirsty :shrug: Just trying to stay positive... Oh and I got a new job today... good money... Woot Woot... :lol:

Rachel and Katertots I can't wait for you too test... I'm crossing everything for you..

MsLaura, I've been wondering where you were, I thought about you the other day, my BFF's name is Laura, good luck on testing and a new puppy... awww, melts my heart... I can't wait to hear all the good news... I hope to be joining you all soon ;)

Hey Wanna-be-Mommy hows the pregnancy going... got any new symptoms you'd like to share :lol: I bet its a gas.... :haha: what is your due date?

If I've forgotten anyone my apologies.. blame it on baby brain... :lol:

Good Luck to those testing... I can't wait to hear the good news!!

Hopin, I can't believe you haven't caved & tested....I'd have done tons by now!!

Well I did tempt to this morning, I peed on the stick, waited a few minutes saw lines and within a blink of an eye it was faded, sooo I'm not counting that one, blame it on a faulty test... I'm 50/50 right now tryin to figure out what is going on... Have'nt heard from DONOR BOY at all... :lol: Katertots loves when I said that... :haha: It is what it is... Got to stay strong and wait... I'd say Maybe Saturday we'll see... BUT No AF and my doc said NO AF means Preggo... so who knows... Mom thinks its my nerves... I've been stressed out because of DONOR BOY... :haha: I'm half scared to because I don't want to get upset if I'm not... Mom said she never got a :bfp: on any of us...
Great... All in good time... I'll keep everyone posted..

How are you doing?

I'm ok, waiting for AF to go away so I can get back on it :haha:

Thinking of trying acupuncture this cycle, but a little scared......anyone else tried it, does it hurt??

Is :witch: officially late with you now?

Oh yeah she's late alright officially 3 days in a few hours my time... :lol: I keep thinking I'm gonna start cuz I get some mild cramps on and off at night? weird huh... and I run to the bathroom thinking I started and nothing at ALL... I'm tellin ya this is going to be cruel if I'm not...

Ya know I read a thread about a lady who got accupucture for the 1st time and fell pregnant... Wooohoo... I'm not a fan of needles but I would do it in a heartbeat if that would help me.... Your lucky you get to :sex: and I'm out in the doghouse... :haha:

You andme both h&p. (tmi) panties get wet and I think its af. But when I check it's nothing but cm. I'm testing tomorrow AM. OH and I got into a disagreement tonight and he said "I don't care if you are or not (prego)". So in the AM if I am (prego) I won't tell him. When I think he's ready to know I'll let him know. Is that mean. He says he doesn't care if I am or not!????

Not mean at all!

I got a :bfn: this morning. Will wait and see if AF shows up on Saturday I guess. If she doesn't I'll test again next week.

:haha::haha: Donor boy - reminds me of a quote from Friends "We just call you Bobo the sperm guy" :haha::haha:

Definitely wait til Saturday Rach, I got mine the day before my period and then again on the day it didn't come so do it again then ;)

And Hopin, I'm due on Nov 7th and hmmmm, lets think, symptoms for you hun:
- Gassy/bloated belly
- TMI but dull poo type pains lol in my tummy and back
- Still got big boobies and most of the time my nipples are constantly erect :haha:
- Tummy twinges and teeny bit of cramping
- Angry/emotional (could have murdered OH last night even though he is so lovely and didn't do anything wrong other than slurp a drink :blush:)
- Exhausted
- Dull back ache
- Hungryyyyyy and constantly want carbs lol

:)

Think it will be Monday or Tuesday before I test again.

I have a load of the same symptoms as you mind :o

Oh brill, thats a great sign! :D

I'm spotty too and have drrrrry hands :wacko: hope you have those too!

I have dry hands, got some random spots on my BB's :shrug:

Also got backache, twinges in my tummy, exhausted, and headaches!

I have all those (minus headaches) and have spots/pimples on my boobies. Oh I am so excited for you! :happydance:

Did I mention I nearly murderes my OH last weekend for NO reason at all :haha:

I'm also getting very mad that my friend was meant to pick me up about 10 and it's now nearly half past :wacko:

Thats a brill sign, my OH couldn't stop laughing last night at how nasty I was being :rofl: I was literally growling through gritted teeth about everything, lol. Then I cried. Madness! So evilness and crying is good hun!

Fingers crossed it is then! Still waiting for my friend :(

Hi wanna be, I am due the 6th November. I am getting paranoid with these twinges and cramps. They are not really painful, they are just there all the time. And my legs wow they are really aching. There is to much information on the net and i keep thinking i have this and that and possiably ectopic. Getting myself worked up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->