Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

well im on 8 dpo. no real sympyoms to speak of......some cramps, dry cm, and temp back up today.......really not feeling it this month! ill be 10 dpo on wed so thats when ill test!
good luck rach...........you too mamicoch.......i hope we get our bfp!

agh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wacko:

sorry just needed that! sick of the wait!:coffee:

I feel the same and I've not even ov'd yet :shock:

Arghhhhhhhh! :D

Oh I know right, the wait is exhausting.. I woke up early I was like a flippin furnice so damn hot.. then I got chilli again, then hot... Grrr..

Hang in there ladies, its gonna happen I just know it...

Rachel it only takes 1 time hun, wishing you the best hun... I did it 3 times so maybe this time it will happen, tryin to stay optimistic, but if not there is round 4... :lol:

Mamicoch great PMA, your at 8dpo and have'nt tested yet... your stronger than I am... hang in there girlie... FX you get your :bfp: this month... Keep me posted..

Trixie not before long and you'll be testing soon Good Luck hun :)

ok so this morning i couldnt hold out!!! i got a bfn! but i also got a white line where a pos should be. used a frer. it was there immediately but 30 minutes later it was gone. also had a jump in temp to 98.02.................help?????

Thanks Hopin, I'm hoping that I get lucky!

Trixie, 9 dpo is still early hun!

Thanks Hopin, I'm hoping that I get lucky!

Trixie, 9 dpo is still early hun!

god i hope so rach, although im not too hopeful, ill be devastated if im not pregnant. i cant understand how i could have triplets and now have trouble conceiving.....the body works in mysterious ways!
af due tomorrow if i go by my last cycle........lets hope she doesnt show.

did you o yet??

Hoping to o either today or tomorrow, then on to the 2ww :dohh:

hi ladies. according to my chart, I am 3dpo, but i never got a +opk so i don't think we bd'd enough :sad1: we bd'd 3 days before and the day after with preseed so i am praying that we get lucky. has anyone heard any success stories with bd'ing that little??

I've looked on FF and there are charts that end in pregnancy with bding that little. I'm hoping to get lucky on that little too!

Hi ladies, just checking in :)

9dpo is too early, I got a bfn at 9dpo and 10dpo but a bfp on 11dpo :) Don't lose hope x

:wave: hi hun... how is the pregnancy going?? Today my right side of my boob hurt and some mild cramping thats it... oh and break out city, I mean big... grrrr... Gotta love the 2ww. Grrr...

I'm fine how are you?

FF has decided I ov'd on cd15 so I'm now 3dpo and in the dreaded 2ww :dohh:

Hi ladies, just checking in :)

9dpo is too early, I got a bfn at 9dpo and 10dpo but a bfp on 11dpo :) Don't lose hope x

thanks....got a bfn today too. af due today!im hoping she goes on hols for the next 9 months!!!
how you keeping???

ok ladies please help!

i never got a +opk this cycle, but had a thermal shift that would put me at 4dpo but today i took my temp at the normal time and my temp dipped below the coverline. now ff friend says i never O'd...i am beyond confused and frusterated!

ok ladies please help!

i never got a +opk this cycle, but had a thermal shift that would put me at 4dpo but today i took my temp at the normal time and my temp dipped below the coverline. now ff friend says i never O'd...i am beyond confused and frusterated!

you still have time to ovulate dont you??
keep taking the opk tests, maybe your going to o later this month.
if you reckon your only 4dpo ther is still hope that your just going to o later.
try not to stress, maybe thats delaying it.....(me, pot, kettle and black!!!):hugs:

Rachel, I think we are on the same day again this cycle, I am 3 dpo and on cd 18. I did not temp this cycle bc its so stressful, but I am regretting that now bc now I dont know what actual day I O on. Oh well... How are you feeling?

thanks trixie! this would be cd23...who knows anymore!

Bella, it could be an estrogen dip so don't worry about it too much yet!

Katertots, we always end up in the 2ww together! 3rd time lucky for us both I hope! :dust: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->