Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

Thank you ladies... It will happen for me some day "soon" You all rawk.. and Hell ya Xuxa stick around!! Keep us posted on your pregnancy... :hugs:

Sorry for your loss ball :hugs:

Well I try to stay positive, I know its going to happen in a few months, watch April is my month, I have a good feeling about it... Bad pennys always return... :haha: I'm stickin around regardless, I'd be lost without you all... Big :hugs:

Trixie Wishing you the best... catch that eggy hun :)

got pos opk this morning....only :sex::sex:for the last 3 days.........wont get too much of a chance this weekend:cry:
just hope his :spermy: catches my egg
i guess im going to just start that 2 week wait......:coffee:

when do you count dpo 1.....if i only got positive this morning???

:angel::angel::angel::dust::dust:

I would maybe count today as 1dpo if you got a +ve OPK yesterday.

I'm back in the wait to ov :sleep:

I would maybe count today as 1dpo if you got a +ve OPK yesterday.

I'm back in the wait to ov :sleep:

ta, i got a pos one today too..and manage to get :sex::happydance::happydance:

i thought you had the same kind of cycle as me!! you must be ovulating soon....:shrug:

My cycles are about 30 days long and I ov about CD17/18. Currently on CD8 I think :sleep:

i knew ther was something similar, i ovulated cd17/18 too, my cycle was 28 days last month which is possibly the shortest in my life!!!.........id say having the triplets regulated things, but i kinda hope it goes abit longer as i want a longer luteal phase!

hopefully this month i have conceived! wont get anymore action till wed!!!

Fingers crossed for you Trixie... I'm jealous... I wish I was getting some. :sex: :haha: Never know. I'm due to be fertile in a few days or so... I'm due for a phone call hehehe... Catch that eggy hun :)

Hey Rachel, hang in there girlie, your time is coming I just know it :flower:

:hugs: to everyone...

Hey Wanna-b-Mummy hows the pregnancy going? Whats the latest....

I'm hanging in there, just wish my time would hurry up!

Who are you expecting a phone call off? ;)

i think today is officially 1 dpo....did a opk test and its neg! so the two week wait begins!!!

I'm hanging in there, just wish my time would hurry up!

Who are you expecting a phone call off? ;)

The bad penny, Jeff... :lol: I know he misses me and his birthday is coming and he's gonna be all alone... haha... My friend that is psychic told me he was going to call soon if not now... She seems to think I'm going to get pregnant between now and April... She said she seen rain and ducks... :haha: I guess all in time we'll see.

How ya doin girlie? Waiting to OV?

And YES 2WW SUCKS and it DRAGS... Grrr

Ohhhhh so you might have a chance this cycle then ;)

I'm waiting to Ov yes. Think it be Wednesday next week. Don't think I'll have much of a chance as OH will be here Friday night until Saturday, then if my cat has had her kittens I'll go to his Saturday until Monday morning, but if she doesn't have them then I've no chance this cycle. He will be back here Wednesday night I think next week so maybe :shrug:

Make time to :sex: it only takes one ya know... :lol:

I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was wild... I got a very very faint line WTF?? :lol: some mild cramping thats it... I have been having these pulling feelings again? who knows I should be beginning my fertile mode in a few days... part of me has been wanting to get a blood test done but part of me is in denial... :haha: Just kickin back to see what happens this round... I'd so love to be gettin some :sex: period... hehehe... Damn hormones... it happens when you get my age... :lol:

My hormones are all over anyway. I was feeling really down this morning, then picked myself and took the dog for a big long walk, then came home and got myself all upset and started crying :wacko:

God knows what is wrong with me today :shrug: Stoopid hormones :dohh:

Aww :hugs: blame it on the hormones... Sorry your having a bad day, its been a rough one for me, did start out good though got a job interview tomorrow Yay.. then I went to the bank to deposit the rest of my car payment and the IRS Zapped it, OMG I'm soo pist.. Its always something... and I'm pretty sure I'm in route to OV already grrr...

Hope your day'/nite gets better hun, keep that chin up... All this too shall pass... :hugs:

Thanks Hopin. Sorry the IRS are morons.

I can't wait for bedtime then tomorrow is a new day....

They suck!! IRS will screw you faster than your BF or OH... :lol:

Night hun and Yes tomorrow is another day... :happydance: I have a feeling its going to be a great day for me...

Well I'm awake and it's a new day, lets see what it brings lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->