Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

:wave: hey mamicoch, sounds like you are doing well pampering yourself for a lovely weekend with your OH, fabulous... Ya know I hear good things about accupunture, hopefully you won't need it "crossing fingers"... Have you been having any cramping?

I'm confused :shrug: with the on and off cramping and I'm not to start for another 6 days grrrr... My body can be cruel and play tricks on me... This is my last try for a while, going to focus on my new job and lose weight :) Have a great weekend...

My weekend is away from my OH, on a hen do!

Not been having any cramping today, but boobs are still a little sore/heavy!

Loving your positive attitude, really hope this is your month!

Thank you... I have moments when I think nope not this month... :lol: Just so damn tired... I have 5 days to go before I test... Grrr...

Ohh I forgot thats without the OH... :lol: Well drink one for me.. :haha: Have fun and be safe... :) Hey, when are you testing????

yip im out!......the cow caught me unawares!....the temp thing really gave it away, ive never kept track of temps!....got a clear blue monitor ordered, i hear good reviews abt them!

gutted!

good luck girlies!

hoping, soo sorry abt you and your fella xxx

Aww trixie I'm so sorry :hugs: Damn her... She'd better stay away from me... :lol: I hope she goes south and never comes back... :hugs: Great attitude, regardless we will be bump buddies soon no worries :hug: are you sure its AF?? not IB?

100% af............im bleeding for ireland!:growlmad:

your symptoms sound good though!...wat you going to do next month if your af shows....are you stil with your fella?

Aww hun I'm so sorry, sounds like a rough period like I get, its like someone turned on a frickin faucet for 3 days for me... :hugs:

I'm mad at him right now, I'm completely discusted with him, I just expected so much more from him so disappointed... we just need to have a good honest sit down talk to iron things out. bad pennies always return :lol: He did before... I just think he's scared and he wants to be with me then he's just scared of giving it 100% and he has a son that he has alot and that has been a roadblock for me, cuz when he has his son I don't get to see him or he does'nt make time for me when he has him... grrrr He's just got to figure out what and how this will work if he wants to be with me... all in time I guess.

I'm now 8 dpo I'm not sure what to think, the cramping is gone, my bbs on the side are soar, I feel like a UTI is in the making... I pee like crazy... lol boobs are fuller and heavier but there big anyways :haha: I'm just gonna have to wait it out and see.. Sometimes I feel hopeful then sometimes I don't think I am... I'm seeing my psychic friend today, gonna see if she says anything even though it may be way too early....

I'm off to breakfast... be back on later tonight...

Where is everyone been?

Aww hun I'm so sorry, sounds like a rough period like I get, its like someone turned on a frickin faucet for 3 days for me... :hugs:

I'm mad at him right now, I'm completely discusted with him, I just expected so much more from him so disappointed... we just need to have a good honest sit down talk to iron things out. bad pennies always return :lol: He did before... I just think he's scared and he wants to be with me then he's just scared of giving it 100% and he has a son that he has alot and that has been a roadblock for me, cuz when he has his son I don't get to see him or he does'nt make time for me when he has him... grrrr He's just got to figure out what and how this will work if he wants to be with me... all in time I guess.

I'm now 8 dpo I'm not sure what to think, the cramping is gone, my bbs on the side are soar, I feel like a UTI is in the making... I pee like crazy... lol boobs are fuller and heavier but there big anyways :haha: I'm just gonna have to wait it out and see.. Sometimes I feel hopeful then sometimes I don't think I am... I'm seeing my psychic friend today, gonna see if she says anything even though it may be way too early....

I'm off to breakfast... be back on later tonight...

Where is everyone been?

well ive been wit my db for 4 years and its had its ups and downs too, he has a daughter and its taken a while but now things are good. if he wants you in his life he needs to have you spend some time with his son. you just need to decide whether or not he is worth it. there are plenty of fish in the sea.

ive done alot of forgiving in these 4 years and sometimes feel like he is the one that has his cake and eats it too!! but since having the triplets i feel that he is more on my side....if you know wat i mean! it would be nice to be 1st priority but its never going to happen, his dd is and always will be his first!

i just need to work on being 2nd or 3rd!!!!

anyway, your symptoms sound promising...im hoping you get you bfp!! when you testing???

I totally understand what you mean about being 2nd, but its a different kind of love I feel. I'm not trying to say who's 1st and 2nd I just want to feel like I count too.. A child love is different than a wife/gf love. I just want to be part of his life, how will it be when we have our own children, being I'm going to have twins and all :lol:???

Well after today I'm convinced I'm preggo, my boobs on the sides are SOOOO SOAR... I have broke out like crazy over night on my chest, my veins are popping out of my boobs and my left is bigger than my right one :lol: and I had a tad of spotting earlier this evening... no cramps at all, nothing... :shrug: I'm going to wait a few more days to see what happens IF I am having IB then I need to wait a few days... I just feel pregnant... and I'm so drained and exhausted been like this all day... Its almost 9:30 pm here and I'm zonked...

Hope you have a wonderful night... regardless were going to be buddies... you rawk :) Nite

I'm out, she turned up a day early!

Hopin, sound awesome! You should test!!

Damn witch grrrrr.. I'm so sorry... :hugs: Keep tryin, its gonna happen... I think next month will be your month... just relax don't put all your energy into trying per say, but do the deed when you know its time... Sometimes I hear how women don't try and become pregnant... weird I know... My psychic friend told me because your stressing yourself out wanting to be pregnant kinda thing... Just go with the flow kinda attitude like and stay positive... IT will happen :hugs: I soo want you both to be my bump buddies... :flower:

How was your hen party....

Me and OH are fine, I was just being pissy towards him after what he did to me a few weeks ago, everything is OK were going to get together today... Yay..

Soar bbs still but not as bad, I'm holding off a few days on testing... believe me I'm sooo tempted, but I don't want to see a :bfn: it could be PMS :shrug:

All sounds hopeful Hopin!!

I'm 7dpo and nothing to report except I've had EWCM constantly for the last 5 days, and I never get EWCm this much, usually only the day of ov :shrug:

Sorry I've been quiet the last few days, been a busy girl!

I'm moving house on April 16th! :happydance: I can't wait! Moving in with OH so hopefully if this month isn't ours then we'll have a better chance from next cycle onwards!

Ugg here comes the cramps... not looking good :( Welcome back Rachel... hope this is your month... I have a feeling I'm out now :shrug: bbs still hurt and there huge... lol
Going out to dinner... BRB

Cramps are completely gone and my boobs fuller and about to pop... and they are throbbing, very veiny too, my temps up and no spottting, just feeling lil niggles now when I'm laying down... Holy Catfish... lol Oh and I almost got sick after I ate a buffalo chicken quesadilla barf, tasted weird like metal or dark dark burnt tea? got so nauseated bleh... dry mouth from hell, and soo damn thirsty it does'nt matter what I drink I'm still thirsty, and peeing like a russian racehorse... oh and add diarrea to the lovely list gross... twice in 1 hour?? I almost caved in and tested... I might pick up a test tomorrow...
Now I'm almost positive I'm going to get my :bfp: FINALLY... Woohoooo

:haha: Everyone keeps telling me to test... I decided to test on Tuesday... I have no tests at home and I'm gonna pick up a few dollar tree tests after work tomorrow hell I may be tempted to pee on one tomorrow nite... and pick up a good FRER, digital too for when I know for sure... ;) Thanks girlie Big :hugs:

I'm sooo excited, nervous and happy at the same time.. My OH is going to shit... :haha:

MEEE TOOOO.. I'd be over the moon!! Yawn... well I'm off to bed 6:00am comes early... Nite Rachel... thanks again ;)

OMG Rayanne had the same symtoms as me and she got her :bfp:

CONGRATS RAYANNE... WOOHOOOOOOOOOO :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->