Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

Man I've had some cramps on and off all day. I'm 5pdo now I think... :lol: yesterday the right side of my boob hurt grrr... but man this cramps Uggg... No tylenol, I'm at work off in 30 minutes Yay... Feeling very positive this month considering... All is well..

Hope to hear of some :bfp: from you too Rachel and Trixie... Did you see my siggy ;)

Bellexie hope everything straightens out and you get your :bfp: this month... Fingers and everything crossed for us All...

Do you think I should start a new thread considering Valentines Day is over :haha:

You don't have to start a new thread, just rename this one. Go to your 1st post, click edit then go to go advanced and you can change the thread title there

Changed, thanks girlie!! :thumbup:

I'm so anxious but nervous at the same time considering I just started a new job and I'm at the front desk, I don't think puking in the lobby is admitted... :haha: Guess we'll see..

How ya doin girlie... starting the 2ww yet?

Woohooo You can jump on the crazy train with Me... :lol:

I'm spazzing here, I have had some unbelieveable cramping all day and its still going on??? I'm starting to worry, should I? I think I'm now at 6dpo or so, I checked my CP and I got some light brown stuff, not like AF? How long will this cramping go on? EEKKK
I'm not taking anything for it just gonna hold off even though I'm at my wits end and the cramps are Low and deep. I don't remember EVER having cramping so early and AF is like 6 days away or so? Any suggestions? I got the heating pad out, gonna put it on medium until these things settle... Ouch...

that all sounds good hopin...............i got another bfn today ,im 11 dpo. af is officially late! have sore boobs this morning and clumpy creamy cm (tmi!!!) was never so glad to get sore boobs! temp back up today to 97.96. i just hope she stays away!

like the new title! creative!!!

Hey fingers crossed for you trixie!! Sounding good!

I'm 11dpo too, got a :bfn: this morning :(

Have a hen party this weekend, af is due Monday, so a little bit apprehensive about relaxing too much........

Hey fingers crossed for you trixie!! Sounding good!

I'm 11dpo too, got a :bfn: this morning :(

Have a hen party this weekend, af is due Monday, so a little bit apprehensive about relaxing too much........

i think you should just go all out at the hen party. i hate doing this to our selves.......the wait is crazy! im hoping that ther just isnt enough preg hormone in our urine....that reasonable, dont you think!!!
right.....ill test in the morning if the temp is still up and thats it.....promise!

seriously.....i think i need my head read!!!

I really hate the 2ww. Thing is, I will test again before going on Sat, but I never had a :bfp: until AF was 10 days late with my dd.

Just started having some light cramps, but nothing much. The only thing that's been different for me this month is my boobs have been really sore for the last week and a half! Even my hubby commented on how big they looked!!
I don't think this is our month though, think I missed my peak!

Ah well, what will be, will be!

Let us know how you get on tomorrow!

I wished I had light cramps grrr... it was on and off again today, gone now thank god... lol creamy cm picking up, other than that I'm A OK... :lol: I'm just tired, mentally from work, no appetite at all. Don't feel like being around my OH either :shrug: I need a new outlook, a FINE MAN who is butt loaded Rich $$ to take care of me... :haha: I'm dreaming again... lol Rough day at work grrr...

Trixie & Mamicoch I'd give it a few more days to build of the HCG, I'm crossing everything for you...n I really hope this is IT for you Both :hugs:

Rachel I feel for ya, you have a ways to go before the testing madness :lol:

BTW thanks Trixie, I've been known to be creative at times... :haha:

well girlies its not looking good! had a big drop in temp this morning ....the witch is on her way! gutted!

hopin, i loved the siggy, hope we all can be bump buddies soon!

Hi ladies, just checking in :)

9dpo is too early, I got a bfn at 9dpo and 10dpo but a bfp on 11dpo :) Don't lose hope x

thanks....got a bfn today too. af due today!im hoping she goes on hols for the next 9 months!!!
how you keeping???

Stay away af you evil cow!

Thanks for asking lovely ladies :) I'm very good thank you :flower: battling sickness though :sick: yuck!

Will be keeping an eye on this thread - I really am keeping my fingers crossed for you all, I need some bump buddies ;) :kiss:

Well I know something is brewing, these cramps on and off have been maddening... Its settled down now, pants tight. I've had a soar throat and stuffy nose and when I brushed my teeth my gums bled? oh and my eyes were stingy last night, and soo tired...
AND last night I called it quits on Me and OH... He needs a reality check and I have a gut feeling he's getting ready for the shock of his Life... :haha:

Fingers and Everything Crossed for Us ladies... :hugs:

hopin, those symptoms sound soo good! yay! sorry to hear about you and OH again. hope everything works out! as for me, my temp stayed down..cd25 and possible no ovulation, i am gutted.

Awww Big :hugs: to you both... Hang in there hun... Never know....

Thank you girlie, I've just never cramped this much and this early its weird... and trust me its not trapped wind... :lol: I think every month is my month BUT I really think its happening... I'm not too worried about my OH its me, I just need more out of a relationship then to see him only 1 time a week and he does'nt take the time to spend with me and I'm just over it... I'm fine... This next week is going to be a jaw dropper for sure :haha:

Girls stay positive, I know its hard but hang in there... Got to keep the faith.. :hugs:

yip im out!......the cow caught me unawares!....the temp thing really gave it away, ive never kept track of temps!....got a clear blue monitor ordered, i hear good reviews abt them!

gutted!

good luck girlies!

hoping, soo sorry abt you and your fella xxx

Oh trixie I'm so sorry for you! Did she get you early?

I did a frer this morning, :bfn: Thought I saw a line where it should be, but only at a certain angle, so I figure, if I have to look for it, then it ain't really there!

I've heard good things about the CB monitor too, so hopefuly that'll help you!

My OH has been looking into alternative therapies for the both of us; accupuncture, hypnotherapy etc.
Will give it a go if this month isn't our month!

Well I've been waxed and fake tanned to within an inch of my life, really looking forward to a good weekend with my best mate.......time to chil out I think!!

Have a good weekend everyone, and trixie, try to stay positive!

Oh trixie I'm so sorry for you! Did she get you early?

I did a frer this morning, :bfn: Thought I saw a line where it should be, but only at a certain angle, so I figure, if I have to look for it, then it ain't really there!

I've heard good things about the CB monitor too, so hopefuly that'll help you!

My OH has been looking into alternative therapies for the both of us; accupuncture, hypnotherapy etc.
Will give it a go if this month isn't our month!

Well I've been waxed and fake tanned to within an inch of my life, really looking forward to a good weekend with my best mate.......time to chil out I think!!

Have a good weekend everyone, and trixie, try to stay positive!

was on cd 30......was expecting her 2 days ago........ah well.
i wont have the monitor in time for this cycle but have ordered soy inflavones too....havent a clue how to take them, but i figured ill give anything a go!

enjoy your weekend.......ive already got the wine out!!

yip im out!......the cow caught me unawares!....the temp thing really gave it away, ive never kept track of temps!....got a clear blue monitor ordered, i hear good reviews abt them!

gutted!

good luck girlies!

hoping, soo sorry abt you and your fella xxx

Aww trixie I'm so sorry :hugs: Damn her... She'd better stay away from me... :lol: I hope she goes south and never comes back... :hugs: Great attitude, regardless we will be bump buddies soon no worries :hug: are you sure its AF?? not IB?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->