Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

rach i hope your feeling better....dont let things get you down, everything will work out.xxxxxx

I'm bout to gag... Got the goo factory going on... Gross.... :lol: Some of the things Women have to go through... I get so grossed out during the OV time YUCK... Men don't have to go through squat!!

:wave: hey ladies... Rachel you feeling better :) Hey Trixie!! How you doin?

I'm waiting for Ov time. Hopefully next week sometime. My mood is much better today thankfully.

Just eaten wayyyyyyy too much, oops! All good food though :D

hey girlies im doin ok...2 dpo no symptoms.........but i think ther is some hope, with the triplets i cant rem any symptoms only really really sensitive boobs!!!, i also was on abt day 38 when i tested as my cycles wer up the left!
all i can think abt is getting pregnant...im on maternity leave and i suppose cause i have nothing else to do, my mind is completely consumed!!
any tips on how to get my mind of things???

Hey girsl!

I am 3dpo now, only managed to dtd twice as I got an infection, grr!
Feeling really bizarre, have really sore boobies, fainted theother day for the first time ever & keep getting really dizzy spells, and just so so sleepy!!

Hey trixie, if you find any ways of keeping your mind occupied, please share them with me, I'm going craaazzzyy!!

Had a really vivid dream the other night that I gave birth without knowing I'd been pregnant!! I had a 9lb baby boy......phew!!

Hope you're all ok, glad you're feeling a little better rachel!

so......i went and spent a fortune on shrubs and flowers for the garden and spent the day in muck!
so im dirty, achey and now broke! not a good plan!

I've taken up running to try & keep myself preoccupied! Entered Race for Life and a 10k race......ooer!!

How are all you ladies feeling? I'm determined not to SS this month, but it never works!

I have 2 Hen Weekends in the next month, one of which is in Portugal, so it's just my luck that I'd get my :bfp: this month.....not that I'd complain, I'd save a fortune!

FX'd for all of you!

I'm still waiting to Ov :sleep:

Then I'll be not symptom spotting for 2 weeks :haha:

cd18 and still no O :sad1: but last night DH and I went for Chinese and my fortune cookie read "the crying baby gets the milk." Although I have no idea what that means, as soon as I opened it and saw the word 'baby' I got excited! :haha: I also had a dream that I was pregnant for only 1 month and then all of a sudden had a beautiful, full term baby girl! I was so happy when I woke up! Now if only I would ovulate...

do you know wat, this month i seem to have no symptoms at all, i dont feel pregnant at all!.........not feeling upbeat this cycle.

thank god i have somewer i can vent!!!!!

:wave: hey all... Keep those chins up... think positive.. Lots of changes coming!!

Me and my OH got back together last night, we had a long long talk and we :sex: like 3 times and yes he you know'd... when he left the room I held my legs up and kept my bumb propped up the whole night... :haha: AND to boot I was ovulating last night... Woot Woot... gonna not ss this time, if it happens it will happen stress Free...

Ladies we have to stay focused and stay positive... its just around the corner :)

Hey, looking good for you Hopin'!!

My hubby just said "oh my gosh, you're boobs look huge!!!!" :haha:

Wow that is a good thing!! Fingers and everything crossed for ya... I'm sooo on cloud 9!! I was shocked he wanted to work things out and its been great, we talked alot and in detail .... I guess all in time we shall see...

Stay positive, its gonna happen soon ;)

im chuffed for you hopin......but make sure you dont let him walk all over you.
be strong......if its right it will stand the test of time, if not there are always:spermy: donors:haha:

Thanks ladies you guys are just too much :hugs: :lol: Yeah its my way or the highway attitude now, he is known to be controlling but I'm going to get rid of that habit if he wants me in his life... I told him its all about me now... Ha...

Whats the latest ladies.. Rachel you OV yet? Mamicoch looking positive to me, Trixie were all here for ya, and you know alot of ladies think there out and WAM a :bfp: I'm crossing everything for everyone... I hope to be bump buddies with you all soon...
I'm adding you to my siggy now.

Beautiful day, gots lots of things to do... Have a good day!!

Not ov'd yet Hopin, should ov Tues/Weds, but won't dtd the until Weds night. Did manage to get :sex: in this morning though ;) so we can hope I guess!

I'm not terribly optimistic this month, think I O'd early!

Not feeling disheartened just yet though, got lots to look forward to the next month or two.....hen do this weekend (will test on Fri/Sat first, and take it easy on the pop!), another hen in Portugal in 3 weeks, and my best friends wedding in May!

So preoccupied this month, that I didn't even realise I'm 8dpo, which is when I normally start getting tempted to test!!

Wishing you all lots of luck this month, remember Rachael, you only need the one time.......!!:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->