Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

Hi ladies, Im back, after taking some time off....

anyone had their BFP's whilst I've been away?

hi sweedot.............you have missed only af's unfortunately!!!!:cry:

we think that hopin may have caught the :spermy::happydance:

im on cd 4 today and just got my clearblue monitor in the post!!!!

also waiting for my letter for surgery to have this abdominal stitch! so i really shouldnt even be trying! surely there is no harm in having a bit of fun::blush:happydance:

good luck hopin.........ill say a prayer you get your :bfp:

:hugs::dust:

hi ladies! how is everyone?

Sweet Dot how are you feeling?? what did the doctor say?

cd28 and still no O according to FF...longest cycle of my life - this mc really messed me up :sad1:

:wave: hey all, nothing going on yet and NO I'm NOT going to test, I've decided to wait and see if the :witch: shows, I was worried because of the on and off cramping but its subsided and no spotting Yay... so far so good... and OMG.. my boobs are huge and they hurt so bad wahhh :lol: IF I decide to sneak a test in I'll let you know ;)

Hey sweetdot how have you been? Everyone was worried about you, what did the doc say?

Hang in the bellexagee patience is not my vertue either :haha: all in good time..... ;)

Thank you Trixie "pinkie swear on my test" :haha: I'm crossing everything I can that I get my :bfp: I will be shocked and devasted if I dont GRRR...

Got to get back to work... Have a great day ladies... Sun is shining and I'm soo happy!!

well, the doctor told me to wait a couple of months before trying again, and we didnt try this month, but i think we caught the egg anyway, because I got a BFP today...

i took 5 tests, because i thought i was seeing things, but no, I am Pregnant....I'm terrified...I have a doctors appt. today.

Im in utter shock, because we didnt even try, i did nothing, i drank a lot, I just dont understand it...but whatever it was it worked...

I'm dumbfounded, but happy...and hoping everything works out...I have absolutely NO SYMPTOMS!!! nothing....not a single one!
good luck ladies

good luck hopin!!!!

i hope this is truly a bfp for you!

OMG!! Sweetdot that is Awesome... Congratulations!! Amazing... no symptoms either... how cool is that...

Thank you, I'm having doubts at times because of the cramping on and off, but no AF..
I "hope" to get my :bfp: this round if not I give up for a while, I need to lose some weight first... The only thing that makes me thing I am is of my huge puffy, soar bbs and they itch like mad... :lol:

I'm doin the :happydance: for Ya hun... Congrats again!!

thank you so much.....I really hope this is it for you...

I'm knocked for six over this, I had not expected anything of this month at all...maybe thats why it worked....we didnt even think about trying...maybe i havent noticed any symptoms, because i havent been looking for them...

my nails are gorgeous, they are long and glossy....unusual for me....

man, who knows, could be anything....

HAPPY DANCE!

Thank you I'm hoping too.. I just want to know one way or the other regardless...

Your so lucky you did'nt have to go through all the mad ss :lol: and with your nails your hair will grow faster too... :)

Wishing you both the best and all the happiness in the world... Your going to be a great Mom!! Heres to a Very healthy and happy pregnancy... I hope to be joining you soon :)

Oh sweetdot, awesome news! I was thinking about you just the other day!

Hopin', I wish you'd test & see if my :bfp: dream came true!!

I am currently on cd3, and according to my ovulation calendar, if I conceive at the right time, we could still have a 2011 baby.....December 30th!
That would be awesome, but we'll see!

Hi ladies I've been lurking, but I had to post to say congrats to Sweedot!!:happydance::happydance: H&H 9 months!!

sweedot that amazing news:wohoo:.....that kind of happened me, on the 1st of july last year the doc told me he didnt think i could have any kids and then bam....6 weeks later i found out i was pregnant with the triplets, didt try, i think we only dtd once during ovulation!
i wish you a healthy 9 months:happydance:

mamicoch......im cd4!!!!we can ss the same! how did your hen go???:drunk::wine:

hopin..........i cant wait any longer:test:

yayyyy sweet dot!!! that is amazing!!! praying for a sticky one this time!

so i am beginning to thing my bbt thermometer is WRONGGGG! i have 2 so i decided to try both of them out and they both give me different readings every single time. i am praying i really did ovulate bc if im really 9dpo then i think i just experienced implantation spotting. when checking my cm there were 2 strings of blood in my cm then nothing. time will tell i guess! :dust:

Be great to have someone to ss with! How long are your cycles? I'm usually 27 like clockwork, but this month I was 26.

Rachel, how long til you test??

I am currently on cd3, and according to my ovulation calendar, if I conceive at the right time, we could still have a 2011 baby.....December 30th!

Aww :cry: thank you, I wish it did come true... Bad news, I was shocked to see that the :witch: from hell gave me a very surprised visit and I'm sooo gutted. I guess I missed my OV date? :shrug: oh well, maybe its for the better off.. I'm just speechless :(

Aww :cry: thank you, I wish it did come true... Bad news, I was shocked to see that the :witch: from hell gave me a very surprised visit and I'm sooo gutted. I guess I missed my OV date? :shrug: oh well, maybe its for the better off.. I'm just speechless :(

oh hoping im gutted for you..........we really thought this was your month.
dont give up hope, it will happen.:hugs:

im on dc5 and cant wait to start using this monitor, im also getting soy isoflavones too, but they havent arrived in the post yet.....knowing my luck though ill get my date for surgery and it will be in the middle of me ovulating!!!!:haha:

my cycles are usually 29 days or so..........:coffee:

im so glad we stuck together on this thread......its nice to vent to people who understand!.

hoping......dont you go MIA now!!! you will have to still tell us how things are going!:thumbup:

yayyyy sweet dot!!! that is amazing!!! praying for a sticky one this time!

so i am beginning to thing my bbt thermometer is WRONGGGG! i have 2 so i decided to try both of them out and they both give me different readings every single time. i am praying i really did ovulate bc if im really 9dpo then i think i just experienced implantation spotting. when checking my cm there were 2 strings of blood in my cm then nothing. time will tell i guess! :dust:

sounding promising!:thumbup:

I'm sooo sorry Hopin and Prayin!!!!

Big Huggs!!!!

I took baby asprin early in the month, the doctor told me it would help with the bleeding...

otherwise, i just totally relaxed....

I hope, hope you get yours soon!!!!!

I have my doctors appt. tomorrow morning at 7.30 am!
eeeeek

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->