Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

did you update my bfp- bfp on Sunday 27th March at 9 dpo!

xox

Hi all.

Got my BFP this afternoon.

Congrats to those who have and good luck to those yet to test.
x

Thank you everyone, I'm taking a break for a while.. Focus on work, losing weight and getting my financial in better shape, and my OH, its too rocky right now and I don't want or need the stress on me. I'll pop in and say hi... I wish you all the best!!

Sweetdot I'm not doing the list anymore that was for February. You might want to start a new thread so you all can conversate over there if you want..

Hope to hear more good news soon ladies... FX'd you ALL get your :bfp: I wish I could join you but thats out for now... Have a good night ladies... talk soon :)

Congrats LittleAngel09 Fabulous News...

wat will we do without you hopin........i hope you are ok, take care sweetie x

I'm fine.. sulking but fine.. maybe I should plan a visit to the doctor for an exam, the way I bleed like I do I could have endometriosis... grr and that may be the culprit, I have a cyst on my ovary but I'm sure thats not why... :shrug:

I'll still drop by here and there to give everyone support, I don't know what I would do with out you all :hugs: Come on ladies get those :bfp: I hope to join you someday ;)

I'm fine.. sulking but fine.. maybe I should plan a visit to the doctor for an exam, the way I bleed like I do I could have endometriosis... grr and that may be the culprit, I have a cyst on my ovary but I'm sure thats not why... :shrug:

I'll still drop by here and there to give everyone support, I don't know what I would do with out you all :hugs: Come on ladies get those :bfp: I hope to join you someday ;)

I'm sooo sorry!

Taking a break might be what you need.....

like i said, we planned nothing this month....and it just happened, totally out of the blue.

:hugs:

stay positive and take care of yourself!!!!

Hopin, you best come and cheer us on!

Maybe take a trip to the doctor and get checked out, might put your mind at ease :hugs:

Thank you all.. :hugs: I'm going to the ER if this bleeding don't calm down, its crazy, passing some TMI slimy gooey dark red stringy stuff "puke" hopefully it will calm down tomorrow. I just can't get over how big my boobs have gotten, "scratching head" lol
Misty at work told me to still take a pregnancy test in a few days why I have no idea...
I told her the flow was too heavy for implantation bleeding but with me being older and all that some women have a period and still be pregnant :lol: I just giggled... It would be a total shock if I was, which I know I'm not .... :(

YES I will stay and cheer everyone on of course... I'd be lost without you. :flower:

defo go to the doc and get some answers.........do a test as well....you never know.

a break will do you good.......i think i need to take a break too! this is taking over my life!!!!

Thanks ladies... I'm fine.. When it slows down, which I think it is Finally I will make an appointment to get the plumbing checked :haha: Yeah I'm taking a breather for a while... Gonna get my life back in order.. If the wind blows I go.. lol... Mom said that when Woman get older it gets worse AF... great...

Trixie I have to agree, TTC can be sooo time consuming... I'm taking the high route and just laying low for a while... If IT happens IT happens... This time no more stress Grrrr... Just enjoy life and let it happen, put your energy somewhere else and BAM you'll become pregnant... an old wives tale... Its true though... ;)

Rachel how many dpo are you?

Opk at 11dpo???

https://img171.imageshack.us/i/img0021520110331

Thanks ladies... I'm fine.. When it slows down, which I think it is Finally I will make an appointment to get the plumbing checked :haha: Yeah I'm taking a breather for a while... Gonna get my life back in order.. If the wind blows I go.. lol... Mom said that when Woman get older it gets worse AF... great...

Trixie I have to agree, TTC can be sooo time consuming... I'm taking the high route and just laying low for a while... If IT happens IT happens... This time no more stress Grrrr... Just enjoy life and let it happen, put your energy somewhere else and BAM you'll become pregnant... an old wives tale... Its true though... ;)

Rachel how many dpo are you?

Oh Hopin, that sucks! You're so right in what you're saying though, as in sweetdot's case, just relax, and what will be, will be!
Take care of yourself, and keep popping back to check on us! :hugs:

Thank you loads. Just took another digi just to see, and it said 'not pregnant'. Seems so cruel and unfair. I was starting to feel pregnant.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->