Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

Hi all.

Got my BFP this afternoon.

Congrats to those who have and good luck to those yet to test.
x

Just to let you all know, I started bleeding this morning so I think I'm miscarrying. :cry:

Good luck to you all.

xx

I'm soo sorry Angel!!! that's awful....It's my fear right now....Im trying to stay calm, stay calm yourself!!!!

:hugs:

Hi all.

Got my BFP this afternoon.

Congrats to those who have and good luck to those yet to test.
x

Just to let you all know, I started bleeding this morning so I think I'm miscarrying. :cry:

Good luck to you all.

xx

I'm soo sorry Angel!!! that's awful....It's my fear right now....Im trying to stay calm, stay calm yourself!!!!

:hugs:

Just took another clearblue digi and its said 'not pregnant', so I'm deffinately miscarrying. I even did the sensible thing and waited till af was a few days late b4 testing. Had a cry and now just have to pick myself up and get better. I know it'll happen when my body's ready.

I'm sure you'll be fine. Wishing you all the best of luck.

xx

girls im having my stitch done next friday....ovulation weekend, so im pretty much out this cycle!!!!!
ill still use the monitor though just to make sure im ovulating at the right time.

pretty scary as the doc is not doing it abdominally but vaginally and he said that ill be the first to get it done like that?????

have put a new thread up to see if anyone has gone through this procedure before.

rach how you going??? when are you testing???

bella.....did your temp sort out????

hi trixie, how are you?? good luck with the procedure! my temps stayed down but i noticed i was getting the same temps over so i think my thermometer is dunzo. i have stopped charting for now and just bding every few days until af comes. next cycle i think i may start charting vaginally.

bella, you mite have done it this month, you never know..........good luck for testing.x

Hi ladies...

Well I had an awful day, woke up cramping and tried to stay calm, went to work, cramping got worse, so I went to my obgyn cos I had a tiny bit of brown spotting.

Got my betas checked, I'm still only 12 dpo, my betas were 29..... I have to go back on Sunday to see if they are doubling.

It's stressful, I hope everything is ok, the cramps aren't bad, more localised on my right side...the bleeding stopped....

Why is getting pregnant so stressful.

How is everyone.?

sweedot.......i hope everything is ok???:hugs:

anyone testing??bella??rach??:thumbup:

terrifed abt going in on friday....no-one was able to answer my thread on cervical sutures:nope:i guess ill have to bombard the doc with loads of questions....i go in on friday and i think im due to ovulate on the sunday.....i kind of hope that its delayed a little by the surgery that we will still have a chance this cycle.
aghhhhhhhhhhhh..ok vent over!!!:haha:

3rd day of positive OPKs and still :bfn: on hpt....so frusterating. I guess I am ovulating now? My cycle got messed up with temping so I can't even go by that. Just bd'ing non stop in hopes of catching it. Backk to the beginning of the tww for me :sad1:

thats abit odd isnt it? i would test again in a couple of days.........

had an evap on ic this morning, would have actually thought it was a fainntttt positive but i dipped another one in the same urine and it's :bfn:.....soooo i am either preggers or 2dpo lol biggggg difference!

Hi, I'm new to the forum but would say you're still in with a chance I got a BFP today after 3 years of trying and it was a positive OPK on days 26,27,28 that led me to test.

Hellooooo Ladies, Where have you all been?? Whats the latest???

I'm seeing the OH tonight :happydance: gonna get some serious :sex: goin all day and all night :haha: Just going to enjoy the time we have and not think about TTC at all..

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend...

hi ladies. my tww got extended into a NEW tww. my temps finally had a nice rise and i ovulated around the 2nd, making me about 6dpo. temps are still high, had brown/tannish cm on 4/5dpo BUT am i on cd39! so annoying...but i am still in with a chance. leaving for vacation next friday without the hubby, so hoping to know by then. how is everyone else doing??

sweedot, how are you holding up hun? hope you caught a sticky one!

good luck bellaxgee!!

I am ok, 5 weeks 1 day today.... my little tadpole is hanging on in there so far.

Symptom Wise, it's been ok thus far, I have had cramping on and off, was bad right around the time my period would have been due, but has slowly subsided, and now I just get the odd twinge or cramp and then it goes.

My boobs have been wicked sore, especially the nipples, I can't hardly bear to touch them...I've been bloated, constipated...and had a weeny bit of nausea, but nothing really, mostly food aversions. frequent urination and very tired.

I've been doing these GREAT relaxation cd's though, and hypnosis cd's that work wonders, I feel very calm afterwards and it's helping me connect with my little tater tot , and the hubbs does it with me too...so we get to spend alone time together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->