Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

awww sweedot i am so happy for you!!! i cant wait to see a pic of the lil bub in a few weeks!! i know you have moved on to the "first trimester" thread..but PLEASE keep us updated!!!

god im glad to see you guys, i love this thread!!!no other compares!!!

bella thats great news, i hope you get your sticky bean
sweedot, thats how i felt for abt 16 weeks, then it subsided!! mind you i was carrying 3!!

hopin......wat you playin at???i thought you and oh had gone your seperate ways???

i am just home from having my suture.....sore!...according to the clearblue monitor i ovulated yesterday, day15. i would defo reccommend this for pinpointing the day!
dont think oh swimmers survived the surgery!

hopin - you are too much! i can never keep up with you and your dh lol hold his swimmers hostage!!

trixie - i hope everything works out for you...ya never know, could have some strong lil guys in there that survived! fingers crossed!

talk about christmas babies...if i conceived this month my EDD would be christmas eve!!

Hey everyone, been really quiet on here for a little while now....!!

Glad to hear you're doing ok sweetdot! Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes as well as it has so far!

Hopin', you always make me smile! You know exactly what you want from your man :winkwink:

Bella, I worked out that if we conceived this month, I would be due Dec 30th! Talk about pushing it for a 2011 baby!!
Hope you're feeling ok after your little op, trixie!

:wave: Hope everyone had a good weekend.. Mines been a rollercoaster I did'nt enjoy per say :lol: and I'll leave it at that... I spazzed earlier but I'm fine now.. What will be will be... ;)

Hope to hear some more good news soon.

hopin, im sorry but you have to keep ttc, your life is far too entertaining!! id be lost without the drama!

thanks girlies for the well wishes, im doin ok....no pain or nothing.....oh wanted some action today, i still have a high on my monitor, but i told him to piss-off.......isnt it crazy when they want you when they cant have you!!......i hope some of the swimmers survived.

i did gail psychic the other day, she predicts that i will conceive a girl in july......you never know!!

does ff draw a line for your ovulation or do you have to do it????
My Ovulation Chart

hi babygirls!

hope everyone is doing well! i just want this cycle to be over with already!

trixie - ff will draw a line when it detects O based on your temps.

:dust:

hi......bella it did this morning, i have a high coverline, see above post......weird!

trixie - that does seem a little high, but your pre-o temps were def low so see how the next few days go. ff has a habit of taking the crosshairs away so hopefully yours stays above the line.

mine is so boring lol
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/268411

ooh no yours is exciting....when you testing????
42 days????your a trooper!

i know! this is my longest cycle ever. my body geared up to ovulate on the 19th, but i guess it never happened! i already tested :blush: lol of course bfn. i will keep testing everyday now bc i just cant stop! thank goodness for ICs!

you never know bella, loads of people get - before +
fx for you x

any news bella?????

how is everyone???
ff cancelled my o today, but im hopin that my temps will go back up and it will go back on...........

i think we may be having a christmas baby!! have the faintest line...pics are barely picking it up...but only 10dpo, so obviously will keep testing! but its looking good! had some pink cm today only 1 wipe though then almost barfed up dinner. took it with pee only held an hour so i will update in the morning!

i think we may be having a christmas baby!! have the faintest line...pics are barely picking it up...but only 10dpo, so obviously will keep testing! but its looking good! had some pink cm today only 1 wipe though then almost barfed up dinner. took it with pee only held an hour so i will update in the morning!

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee: thats great bella, a line is a line.........im so happy for you......keep us informed:hugs:

girls wat is going on with my body??????????

ff took my ovulation on cd15 away.....temp up slightly today, and have sore boobs, heart burn and a jabbing pain in my vagine(tmi!!!).that mite be from the surgery, but ive been feeling ok up to now............agh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Ovulation Chart

No Idea, but it does look like you did ov on CD15 to me :shrug:

i dont know, maybe i geared up to ovulate and then going into hosp buggered it up.................how you doing rach???

any news bella????

wer are you guys........im lonely!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->