Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

i'm lonely too! nobody understands but you girls! this thread doesnt compare to others! temp drop and bfn today...guess they were evaps or a bad bunch bc i was only getting them on the iCs :sad1: i know its still early and judging by my last couple of cycles, af wouldnt really be due until next week so i guess i still have time. just feeling down today...

:hugs: Bella.

You're out until she gets you, but evil IC's :(

Trixie - I'm ok, sorry been a bit quiet but moved in with my OH so been unpacking and getting settled in. FInally getting there although we still have a way to go!

Hope everyone is ok? xxx

bella you not out yet......it could be a late implantation dip???, your temp tomorrow will clue you in. fx
rach,you have been quiet!! but im sure moving in was well worth the hibernation!!!

Oh it's definitely been worth it! Loving having my OH with me every night, not slept so well in a long time!! xxx

spotting picked up...im sure by tomorrow she will be here full blown. perfect timing as i am leaving for vacation tomorrow...been crying all day :cry:

oh bella, go and enjoy your holiday.......it will happen for you, dont get too discouraged.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

thanks girlies. the only thing thats been throwing me off are the faint positives...got one on an answer and clearblue (which i dont trust..i thought it was pink dye and its not). maybe another chemical? right now its a light flow. slept with a tampon in and it was maybe half filled in 9hrs. i am not really having cramps, feel it in my back and kind of more like twinges in my lower tummy.my lp is usually around 17 days..this one was 11 so i may go to the doctor when i get back just to check things out.

fx for you, you never know, a pos is a pos! at least your temp is back up, maybe if your flow is really light it could just be spotting??
fx xxx

more of a medium flow now and i am in so much pain ...not like normal cramps :sad2: on to the next month. hopefully the pain will go away so i can enjoy my vacay :) how are all you ladies getting on?

ah bella......well hopefully you'll catch the eggy soon xxxxxx

waiting for hopin to come online so i can catch up on the gossip!!!!

I'm glad you feel that my life is so exciting and drama filled but I'm keeping to myself.

:hugs: bellexee I'm soo sorry to hear the hag got you, take your vacation time to relax and have fun, try to keep your mind off TCC and just let loose.

Sorry she got you Bella :hugs:

She's just about left me alone, so hoping to finally get some :sex: in our new home! :yipee:

Sorry she got you. She's being very mean this month :( :hugs:

hi ladies. how is everyone?? my cycle is soooo messed up since the mc in january! after O'ing on cd33 last cycle, i think i am O'ing now on cd11! i haven't gotten my opk's in the mail yet but definitely have ewcm and cervix is opening! i am so excited to be O'ing so early!! bd'd the past 2 days and my temp has been low at 97...cant wait to see what the next few days bring!

how is everyone else getting along??

hello old friends!! how is everyone in this thread?? hopin? rachael? trixie???

Hey Bella, how are you?

I'm nearing the end of the 2ww again :dohh:

anymore bfp"s yet?
What about hopin> I thought you might be????

stay positive ladies!

I'm just at the beginning of my 2ww.......although it's not technically a tww any more as my cycles seem to be getting shorter! Will be testing Friday 13th!

Haven't heard from Hopin for a while, last I saw, she was pretty optimistic.....hope everything is ok with her!

How are you feeling Sweetdot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->