Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

Hi dancing queen , everything went well, just have to play another waiting game now to get to my scan at 7 weeks which will be another 3 weeks, I know it can be daunting reading all the possible side effects I even thought that when I read the leaflet about the progesterone but I think it's all possible worst case senarios, as I said I was fine on dhea in fact I kind of thought it wasn't doing anything for me, so I say go for it, you are right mouthing ventured nothing gained I hope it works for you too xxx

Hi all,
Haven't checked in forever, its been a craaaazzzzy month! My sister and my best mate both had their babies (10 days apart) and I have been attending appointment after appointment!
So I'm waiting to start short cycle- Gonal F and Syranel?? from day 2..... Worst thing is my period is late!! Grrrrrrrrr! First time in two years I've been hanging for my period and for the first time its late. My cycles are so regular usually 26 days but NEVER longer than 28. I'm now on day 30 and still no sign except alot of negative pregnancy tests. My body literally hates me!
Congrats Taylah btw
xxx

Hey there Ladies
I am also waiting for AF to come so I can start a FET cycle.. Won't be for another week or so as I got long cycles .

Thanks wishandwait, keeping my fx for all of you to get your bfp's this time, I will keep checking in on you, lots of baby dust to you all, so far so good for me going for my first scan on the 18th of June , will keep u posted xxx

Bump - still Looking in on you all xx

Hi taylah how are you? When are you having your scan?
I am still here but literally have nothing happening. I am waiting for AF to start so I can begin the natural FET cycle . I had my follow up appt with FS last week he said besides the failed implantation the rest of cycle was good as can be .

Soooooo in the meantime I am just getting on with life and hopefully the witchy will be here soon

Hey ladies...I'm two days in on the stims and spray (shudder) feeling hot, headachy and a bit queasy. Ultrasound and bloods Thursday/Friday. Had two beers last night at work drinks and felt insanely guilty all day. I'm just really nervous tbh!!!

Hi there
All the best wish n wait hope your cycle goes well and that you finally get to meet your baby. I read your journey and it made me teary.. It is a lovely read x

Thanks Aleja! Hopefully we'll both get our chance soon hey. I appreciate people reading my journal it feels more valid I guess xx

Hi wish & wait, best of luck Hun , hope ivf is your miracle, it was mine, just read your journal so beautiful something your child will really love to read one day, keep us updated how you r going or if you have any questions I'm here :)
Hi ajeja - I'm doing pretty good cautiously happy, my first scan is 18th June I will be 7 weeks & 5 days, clinic wanted to do it on 13th but I will be in Fiji - hopefully that will make time pass quickly , still too worried to celebrate till then at least, hope the witch hurrys up for you ( only time we wish for her ha) so you can get on your way to your turn xxx
Wishing & sending you both loads of sticky sticky baby dust xxx

Thanks Taylah a trip to Fiji is just what's needed to relax before your scan . It would be hard to get excited just yet but I am sure everything will be smooth sailing for the next 9 months.
Wish and wait , GL and keep us posted x

Thanks aleja, any sign of the witch yet ??

Hi Ladies,

How are you all doing? I haven't been on here for a while..just been a bit mad busy, but all good.
Am about to start the long cycle next Monday...am really looking forward to that! ( NOT) after the nurse told me the spray was called the cranky pants drug! My poor DH... i am cranky pants enough! haha
Aleja i hope that witch has come to allow to get on with things. Wish and wait i hope things are going well for you too.
Taylah...enjoy Fiji...gosh it would be lovely to get some sun, its pouring here in Sydney.
XXX

Ps Am almost two weeks in on the DHEA, am fine, some headaches to begin with but okay now actually, no pimples or facial hair....yet!:)
xx
Cheers for the advice Taylah.

Hi dancing queen good to see you back . It's great you are starting your next cycle so soon even if it is the long one. How come they decided to change the protocol? Are you still with same clinic?

I am STILL waiting for AF it seriously feels like she ain't coming . Took a cheapie hpt this morning ... Umm no deal .. Kind of hard when my DH has low sperm count !

Ps the weather in Sydney is so horrid!!

Hi dancing queen good to see you are taking dhea - worked for me so hopefully do the same for you, the synarel spray made me a bit cranky but only for the first few days, i found myself being a bit snappy, but when i realised tried my best not to be, wishing you so so much luck with this cycle
Aleja - hope the witch hurrys up for you xx
I'm off to Fiji in the morning to escape this horrible Sydney weather so I will be Mia for a week but will check in as soon as I get back, since we are all in Sydney we should maybe meet up one day, I live in Balmain, where abouts are you lovely ladies???

Hi girlies,

Taylah, i am so jealous..i want to go to Fiji! its so cold! and i am originally from Ireland and still feeling it!hehe. Have an awesome time and relax and enjoy.

Aleja, yeah i am still at the same clinic. They felt that they had given me quite high meds the last cycle and as we only got an average result they felt we should be doing better. They think the long protocol will stimulate more eggs.
So look although i am a bit anxious about the spray at least its a step in the right direction ( hopefully).
I live Edgecliffe way, yeah we should sort meeting up some day.

Am hanging for the long weekend. Have a good one everyone should we not be on this again soon
XX

Hey Girlies!

Taylah, not ;ong now till your scan, how exciting :cloud9: Enjoy your Fiji babymoon!

aleja; Hoping AF comes soon for you (or not if you're preggas). I agree, I am sitting here freezing my bits off:wacko:

danc1ingqueen, so glad you're not having too many bad side effects from the DHEA. Is it supposed to improve egg quality? I've never really heard much about it...

wishandwait, good to see you back, have you been writing in your journal? Just that I subscribed & haven't had any updates...

AFM, sorry I haven't been on for a while, we've been flat out! I'm not sure if I told you all that we saw our FS last weds & decided to use our frozen emby. I was at day 8 of my cycle & he said that was fine as they don't do the 1st bloods/ultrasound till day 10 that we could go straight into a cycle. So, my boss has been away so I've been working 12 hour days & been going into the city before work for all my tests. Anyway, ovulation happened on tues & our transfer is scheduled for Sunday!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: I'm so freaking excited. This could be our last chance to have Simon's biological child, depending on the cancer outcome... So, please send us all the :dust::af: & :ninja: you can muster. We need all the good luck, prayers, good vibes you can muster.

I'd be happy to get together for a coffee some time:coffee:. I'm at Eastwood, so not far at all from Balmain (in fact I'm getting a massage there on Sat) & I work at Annandale.

Big, warm comfort :hugs: to everyone xx

That is awesome news MJ!!!!! WOW! I am wishing you sooo much sticky dust. Havent updated my journal yet... been so busy with babies ect.. and i've been really happy which makes it harder to write to be honest!
Taylah- Fiji will be awesome, nothing better than a holiday!
Aleja- Totally know what its like to wait for AF....mine was a week late for the first time literally EVER the month we were due to start IVF. Typical hey. Hope it comes soon mate xx
Dancing Queen- I had no side effects from nasal spray except rank taste in my mouth! Hopefully it's kind to you too mate!
As for me....I don't live in Sydney :( I'm in regional Victoria...makes it massive pain to travel to Melbs for treatment. I am in Sydney quite a bit though so a catch up one day may be possible! Maybe we could start with a facebook group?
I'm going for ultrasound in morning to check follies. Hoping its good news....
I started today with a blood test, had acupuncture in afternoon and finished with injecting myself....I a human pin cushion!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->