Any Christian Ladies want to pray for BFP?!

Hi everyone! Thank you for the concern! The D&C went as well as it could of I guess. I ended up having an allergic reaction to the antibotic they gave me through my IV. I am allergic to Penclin (sp?!) but they gave me Leviquin. So had to stay longer for them to monitor me.

However, I have some AMAZING news. I went in yesterday for a follow up and my doc said well you already have a lining of 6.6 and it looks like you are going to ovulate today...........................:saywhat:

I have not ovulated on my own in 2 years, with that being said I have no had a period on my own in 2 years. So we were floored. I understand that this is a shot in the dark because I actually think we missed it according to OPKs but if I could at least get a period on my own I will be jumping for joy! :happydance: I know it is not the outcome we wanted but to feel "normal" is amazing!! God is showing me he is watching and listening!!

I hope everyone else is doing well.

we also have not told anyone that I am afraid to say it outloud. I just know you guys would understand though!

I would take getting my period normally ANYDAY!!! I'm like you....never get them on my own!

Hi Ladies,

I hope you are all well. Wow this thread has been really quite! I just wanted to pop in and share my testimony that after 4yrs of trying to conceive we finally got our :bfp: on Friday!! :happydance: God has been completely faithful and awesome in this journey. He truly is unchanging, He is the same yesterday, today and will remain the same tomorrow. Just stand on His promises and they will surely come to pass. But of course we also have to do our part, do His will, to trust, love, obey etc

I believe that He will do the same for all you ladies and I will definently continue to keep you all in my prayers. I thank each and everyone of you for your prayers and support as you know we didn't really share what we were going through with our friends or family. So I really do appreciate the words of encouragement and support.

I would like to share a song that really encouraged me during this whole cycle. It's by Mark Schultz - I Am. It reminded me that God is in control and He made the heaven, walked on water, calmed the seas etc so He can definently bless us with a baby. Here is a link.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plpp&v=c-HIKxnSZSA

"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours" Mark 11:24.

Good evening ladies!! Please pray for me!! I get really scared every now and then that I'm gonna loose our baby.... I know is natural to worry but I'd like to pray against this fear!!
How are you feeling Sarag? How did your scan go last Wednesday?

Good evening ladies!! Please pray for me!! I get really scared every now and then that I'm gonna loose our baby.... I know is natural to worry but I'd like to pray against this fear!!

Hello Dynamicmae - first of all congrats on being pregnant! I pray you have a happy and healthy 9mths.

James 4:7 tells us to "therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you"

What I understand here is that we should surrender everything/our all to God. Withstand/reject those fears, doubts etc that the devil tries to implant in order to steal our joy and he will run away from us. So take hold of that fear reject it in Jesus name and tell that fear that The Lord said in

Exodus 23:26 that "No one shall suffer miscarriage or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days."

And stand firm in this promise. Lets keep praying for each other. :hugs:

Hello Dynamicmae - first of all congrats on being pregnant! I pray you have a happy and healthy 9mths.

James 4:7 tells us to "therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you"

What I understand here is that we should surrender everything/our all to God. Withstand/reject those fears, doubts etc that the devil tries to implant in order to steal our joy and he will run away from us. So take hold of that fear reject it in Jesus name and tell that fear that The Lord said in

Exodus 23:26 that "No one shall suffer miscarriage or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days."

And stand firm in this promise. Lets keep praying for each other. :hugs:

Thank you sooooo much!

Hi Ladies!! I am so glad to see some activity back on this thread! After my miscarriage I was very discouraged, even mad. Now I am ready to try again in May and letting god know I am here for his ride! I pray this is my husband and I's turn to live the miracle of having a child.

Hi ladies,

It's been a long time since I came here. To all the new ladies, hello and welcome to this lovely thread. To the ladies that have had a BFP, congratulations and may the almighty God see you through your pregnancies. And to the ladies that have suffered a loss, never give up, God hears your cries and he wants the best for you.

I'm happy this thread is still going. Trust God and he will give you strength and courage through anything.

God bless you all and you are all in my prayers!!

About to start my first IVF. Prayful that God will bless us soon with a little miracle. I'm so inspired by those who have done IVF multiple times!

Blessings ladies!

Hi Ladies- I hope you are all doing well. I wanted to request you keep me in your prayers as my husband and I start our journey into our first FET. I am feeling upbeat about this. I have open my heart and mind to god to let him lead the way.

I haven't been on in awhile but I just wanted to say congratulations to those that are pregnant and to those still in the wait, be strong and know the Lord our God is with us always. Through the highest of highs and lowest of lows. I pray for everyone's strength and will pray for all of you on this thread! Be blessed!

hi Ladies,

I'm still here, waiting for my Rainbow baby...and i'll be starting 100mg clomid tomorrow night...:thumbup: Praying so hard that this is it,if not we try something else,i've just givene all in God's capable hands. please do keep me in your prayers as well.:hugs:

and hope you all are doing fine.and God continues to bless each and evryone of you.:hugs:

hi Ladies,

I'm still here, waiting for my Rainbow baby...and i'll be starting 100mg clomid tomorrow night...:thumbup: Praying so hard that this is it,if not we try something else,i've just givene all in God's capable hands. please do keep me in your prayers as well.:hugs:

and hope you all are doing fine.and God continues to bless each and evryone of you.:hugs:

I will be keeping you in my prayers!! All the best with the cycle and may the Almighty God give you peace and strength through it :hugs:

hi ladies,
wanted to pop in and say hi.
i just posted a thread earlier today about wondering,
"could af arriving today be a sign that we're not meant to have more."
(we just went through our first round of clomid, trigger shot, iui).

we really wanted things to happen naturally, but that hasn't happened (we've been ttc #2 since june 2012).

i'm torn, is "god's way" for us supposed to be natural, or did god help us with science and technology so we can try for another?

i know this is a big topic, but i'm trying to get some insight/wrap my head around "assisted conception."

with that said, i will start clomid tomorrow (second time around).

i've prayed for insight and understanding (even signs). i feel like i'm looking/reading into everything. and here i am, on cd1.

thank you in advance ladies.
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->