• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Halloween Testers?!

I'm on extreme AF watch today and boob watch that they don't fall out!

Here are the squinters. not much to see.

LOL @ boob watch. Girl that's been me these last 2 weeks! I think I've grown a full cup size. I am with you on the AF watch... it can stay the heck out of here!! :af:

I'm boob watch too. I am poking them all day long like some sort of crazy pervert. It's reassuring to feel that they are still tender to touch.

Hahahahaha!!
I know EXACTLY what you mean!!

My bra can barely contain the girls these last few days.
I prod at myself every so often, because the soreness is oddly comforting/reassuring! :haha:
:wacko:

Then I realize there's a window on my office and hope nobody saw me poking at my bbs!
#-o LMAO!!!!!

I've been caught by several co-workers and my MOM . She just looked at me like: "I know what you are doing and you better tell me first!"

My DH caught me looking down my top last night he thinks Ive lost the plot lol

Omg just made something to eat and jumped back into bed (having a super lazy day :p) was laying there and rolled over to get the remote and noticed the wire in my bra has poped out (its a new bra and it certainly wasn't like that earliar!!)...and my boobs are literally a jiggle away from falling out:haha: they seem so huge!!! :o

HEHEHE! That is so funny. PS I love lazy days.

Haven't had one in a while so I'm taking full advantage of it ! ;)

I was just doing some thread hopping and came across one that talked about FertilAid. Anyone ever tried it, or know anything about it?

Come on someone take one for the team and get a nice dark :bfp:. We need a super-pick-me-up around here.

I know its getting to that (scary / sad) sink or swim time but I am trying not to lose momentum.

:yipee:Lets go :bfp:s! Lets go :bfp:s!:yipee:

I was just doing some thread hopping and came across one that talked about FertilAid. Anyone ever tried it, or know anything about it?

A lady on one of my other threads loves it and recommends. She's currently 7 weeks along. My DH took it and we also got pregnant that cycle. They have it for men and women. I will be using it next cycle as well if I'm out this time.

A lady on one of my other threads loves it and recommends. She's currently 7 weeks along. My DH took it and we also got pregnant that cycle. They have it for men and women. I will be using it next cycle as well if I'm out this time.

Thanks for the feedback. If AF shows up like I think it will, I might give it a shot. My only concern is that my cycle as far as actual menstruation is totally normal and always spot on. As far as ovulation goes, I'm not so sure. I need to start charting, which I will probably do starting this new cycle. I read some reviews that taking FertilAid messed up their cycles when they already had "regular" cycles. Amazon always has the best reviews, so that's where I'm reading these.

I like reading both sides of the story, but there are definitely a lot more positive comments than there are negative. It's really inexpensive so it's worth a shot I suppose.

I would definitely chart and use opks if you make any adjustments. Nothing worse than taking a supplement and then missing o!

I think I'm out girls. :( two bfns after my promising pink lines yesterday. Gutted! :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 7
I would definitely chart and use opks if you make any adjustments. Nothing worse than taking a supplement and then missing o!

Is opks an ovulation test? And what app do you suggest using for charting?

I think I'm out girls. :( two bfns after my promising pink lines yesterday. Gutted! :(

Sorry girl! I think I am right there with you... just had some spotting which I am positive will turn into AF by the end of the day. On to the next month! :hugs:

Is opks an ovulation test? And what app do you suggest using for charting?

Yep! Charting is going to tell you ovulated afterwards. An ovulation test is going to give you a heads up before. I use fertility friend for my charts.

I hope you're not out sausages!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"