Any Halloween Testers?!

So J and I :sex: when I got home from work and I had some spotting. I can't help but feel this is a bad sign. Almost every time we do, even a few days before AF, I end up starting. I am so bummed right now and I could tell he knew something was up. Thank god he left for the gym because as soon as he walked out the door the tears fell. I am trying to stay optimistic, and the only hope that I have is that (and this might be TMI but) I was really tender up in there. I doubt that's a symptom, but I'm grasping at straws here. Just had to share with you all :cry:

bnj- couldn't it just be some abrasion? Depends on how much CM you have at the time I guess? I get this if we BD after ovulation when I don't have EWCM, and did this time about 5 days ago but no AF yet! Could also be related to your cervical position at this time?

It is possible. This is probably WAY TMI, but I think I have a really close cervix, because any time I'm on top I can pretty much feel it hitting a "wall" so to speak. Certain times of the month it is more sensitive. There wasn't a lot of bleeding, but definitely enough to destroy my baby making ego.

So J and I :sex: when I got home from work and I had some spotting. I can't help but feel this is a bad sign. Almost every time we do, even a few days before AF, I end up starting. I am so bummed right now and I could tell he knew something was up. Thank god he left for the gym because as soon as he walked out the door the tears fell. I am trying to stay optimistic, and the only hope that I have is that (and this might be TMI but) I was really tender up in there. I doubt that's a symptom, but I'm grasping at straws here. Just had to share with you all :cry:

Everything you said about last nights happened to me last night too! Seriously thought af had turned up so used a tampon, and now this morning it has completely disappeared! How strange ?

Mine has completely disappeared too, and no cramping yet today. I'm still not trying to get my hopes up too much, but I suppose no more bleeding is a good thing! Fx for us!

I am going nuts. I didn't test this morning, but I kind wish I did. I'm really trying to keep from POAS until Friday.

Lets go :bfp:s! We are totally ready to see the 2 lines!​

Everything you said about last nights happened to me last night too! Seriously thought af had turned up so used a tampon, and now this morning it has completely disappeared! How strange ?

Mine has completely disappeared too, and no cramping yet today. I'm still not trying to get my hopes up too much, but I suppose no more bleeding is a good thing! Fx for us!

I am rooting for you! :happydance:

First of all, you ladies are adorable and so sweet. I really do appreciate all the kindness here :hugs:

So after the incident last night, I didn't have anymore bleeding. I expected to start cramping right away and full on have AF hit me like a bag of bricks... but it didn't. So I am definitely trying to stay positive today. All of the symptoms I've been experiencing are still lingering, except the super sore BBs. They are still sore, but not like they were.

So basically, if you need to find me today, I'll probably be in the bathroom every 10 minutes checking for AF lol. FX for me, and for all of you guys. I seriously can't wait until Friday to start seeing a bunch of :bfp: popping up around here! So exciting, we're almost there ladies!!

P.S. Tankel, I LOVE your dancing bunnies!! :hugs::hugs:

I'm on extreme AF watch today and boob watch that they don't fall out!

Here are the squinters. not much to see.

Attachments

• test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 13
  • test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 10

LOL @ boob watch. Girl that's been me these last 2 weeks! I think I've grown a full cup size. I am with you on the AF watch... it can stay the heck out of here!! :af:

I think I see a squinter on the IC test you have there cutie! I hope it gets darker for you!

I dont have my test with me. I'm at work and test is at home. These Dollar Store test arent working for me. I prefer the Wondfo IC's I buy online but only have one left that I found last night. The Dollar Store ones take the full 10 minutes to show any line, even though the instructions say not to read after 10 minutes. I am going to try not to test tomorrow, and then on Fri I will test with 3 different types of tests (Dollar Store, Wondfo, and Target brand, which are the 3 types I have at home). If any of those are pos, I will go out and buy a frer. :)

Cant wait til Fri to see all the tests!!

It is all sounding positive ladies
I still have cramping, sore boobies and as some of you have said they feel bigger, awful headache, CP is high and closed and still very dry :-/
Lucy sorry the witch has visited, fx for next month xx

LOL @ boob watch. Girl that's been me these last 2 weeks! I think I've grown a full cup size. I am with you on the AF watch... it can stay the heck out of here!! :af:

I'm boob watch too. I am poking them all day long like some sort of crazy pervert. It's reassuring to feel that they are still tender to touch.

I'm going to try with all of my might not to test again until Friday. My eyes hurt from all the squinting! FX for us all!

I'm out :(
Af just appeared, a day early, who knows what all this mid cycle spotting is all about, hopping my endo isn't getting worse and playing havoc with my cycles x

Sorry to hear AF got you. On a positive note, you can start working towards a bpf in November sooner.

Omg just made something to eat and jumped back into bed (having a super lazy day :p) was laying there and rolled over to get the remote and noticed the wire in my bra has poped out (its a new bra and it certainly wasn't like that earliar!!)...and my boobs are literally a jiggle away from falling out:haha: they seem so huge!!! :o

EEEE!! This is so exciting!! I think I see something too!

Everyone's symptoms sound promising.
AND, I think my achy uterus is back, but only on the right side. WTH is going on here!?

I'm boob watch too. I am poking them all day long like some sort of crazy pervert. It's reassuring to feel that they are still tender to touch.

Hahahahaha!!
I know EXACTLY what you mean!!

My bra can barely contain the girls these last few days.
I prod at myself every so often, because the soreness is oddly comforting! :haha:
:wacko:

Then I realize there's a window on my office and hope nobody saw me poking at my bbs!
#-o LMAO!!!!!

I'm gonna use my last target brand test on Friday morning. If I see a line I'm going to book it with my pee in a jar (so I can use my FMU) to the drug store to buy a FRER. Then I'll test again at work.

Omg just made something to eat and jumped back into bed (having a super lazy day :p) was laying there and rolled over to get the remote and noticed the wire in my bra has poped out (its a new bra and it certainly wasn't like that earliar!!)...and my boobs are literally a jiggle away from falling out:haha: they seem so huge!!! :o

HEHEHE! That is so funny. PS I love lazy days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->