• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Halloween Testers?!

:af: you're not welcome here!!! ... I got at least another 4/5 days before she comes to visit me but these af pains are making me think she may come early !! ...but I'm gonna keep up the positive spirit and not let the witch put me down,...I got a wonderful weekend to look forward to so that will occupie my mind!...I've also just realized I've been testing with 25miu preg tests so no wonder why my pg test was neg! .....I have just ordered some more cheap but sensitive ones off amazon! :) and hoping they will be here by friday or i'll have to pop out and buy some so I can test friday with you girls <3 :thumbup:

:af: you're not welcome here!!! ... I got atleast another 4/5 days before she comes to visit me but these af pains are making me think she may come early !! ...but I'm gonna keep up the positive spirit and not let the which put me down,...I got a wonderful weekend to look forward to so that will occupie my mind!...I've also just realized I've been testing with 25miu preg tests so no wonder why my pg test was neg! .....I have just ordered some more cheap but sensitive ones off amazon! :) and hoping they will be here by friday or i'll have to pop out and buy some so I van test friday with you girls <3 :thumbup:

Yeah! that is the spirit.
I am t-minus 4 days till I'm late too. Just realized that I was for sure testing too early. Gotta hold that pee until Friday!

I am having lots or pain right now. Yikes! It hurts in my pelvis, I hurts in my belly around my belly button, my head is hurting, and my middle back is hurting. I'm taking it a good signs. No pain no gain.

:af: you're not welcome here!!! ... I got atleast another 4/5 days before she comes to visit me but these af pains are making me think she may come early !! ...but I'm gonna keep up the positive spirit and not let the which put me down,...I got a wonderful weekend to look forward to so that will occupie my mind!...I've also just realized I've been testing with 25miu preg tests so no wonder why my pg test was neg! .....I have just ordered some more cheap but sensitive ones off amazon! :) and hoping they will be here by friday or i'll have to pop out and buy some so I van test friday with you girls <3 :thumbup:

I am t-minus 4 days till I'm late too. Just realized that I was for sure testing too early. Gotta hold that pee until Friday!

I am having lots or pain right now. Yikes! It hurts in my pelvis, I hurts in my belly around my belly button, my head is hurting, and my middle back is hurting. I'm taking it a good signs. No pain no gain.

I refuse to let :af: ruine my weekend! ....well at least if we get a :bfn: friday we can just blame it on the fact we have just tested to early ;) ...but I'm sure we will get a :bfp:!! ...( "No pain no gain !!") when you put it like that i'll welcome every cramp/twinge if it leads to our :bfp:'s! :haha: ... Xx

I refuse to let :af: ruine my weekend! ....well at least if we get a :bfn: friday we can just blame it on the fact we have just tested to early ;) ...but I'm sure we will get a :bfp:!! ...( "No pain no gain !!") when you put it like that i'll welcome every cramp/twinge if it leads to our :bfp:'s! :haha: ... Xx

:friends:

I would definitely chart and use opks if you make any adjustments. Nothing worse than taking a supplement and then missing o!

Is opks an ovulation test? And what app do you suggest using for charting?

Yep! Charting is going to tell you ovulated afterwards. An ovulation test is going to give you a heads up before. I use fertility friend for my charts.

I hope you're not out sausages!

I use that one too...
fertilityfriend.com

Then you can add your chart to your signature so the rest of us ladies can look it over for you if you've got questions.
:)

GO AWAY WITCH
We want BFP not AF *can you hear me chanting in my kitchen* lol

:af: you're not welcome here!!! ... I got at least another 4/5 days before she comes to visit me but these af pains are making me think she may come early !! ...but I'm gonna keep up the positive spirit and not let the witch put me down,...I got a wonderful weekend to look forward to so that will occupie my mind!...I've also just realized I've been testing with 25miu preg tests so no wonder why my pg test was neg! .....I have just ordered some more cheap but sensitive ones off amazon! :) and hoping they will be here by friday or i'll have to pop out and buy some so I can test friday with you girls <3 :thumbup:

Which tests did you get from amszon? I've been using a box of True from there and I've been getting lines, but I'm not sure I trust them. :/

I think I'm out girls. :( two bfns after my promising pink lines yesterday. Gutted! :(

You aren't out yet. FX for you.

Its not over till the horrible witch rears her ugly un-welcome head !!! :af: :af: :af: :af:,.. keeping everything crossed for u lovely <3!

Thank you so much ladies, you're all so lovely! I'm trying to stay positive, I'm only 10dpo and there's even a chance I could just be 9dpo!! Still mega early!!

Plus I had the weirdest cramps yesterday which could, maybe, possibly, perhaps, might have been implantation cramping....

Stay away AF! No one here wants you!!!

I would definitely chart and use opks if you make any adjustments. Nothing worse than taking a supplement and then missing o!

Yep! Charting is going to tell you ovulated afterwards. An ovulation test is going to give you a heads up before. I use fertility friend for my charts.

I use that one too...
fertilityfriend.com

Then you can add your chart to your signature so the rest of us ladies can look it over for you if you've got questions.

That was my plan!! I just ordered a thermometer and some opks on amazon. Should be here Friday, so I'll start charting on Saturday! I'm excited!

I use that one too...
fertilityfriend.com

That was my plan!! I just ordered a thermometer and some opks on amazon. Should be here Friday, so I'll start charting on Saturday! I'm excited!

I swear by charting!! It's so useful! I can't temp or do OPKs now cause they freak DH out, but when I did I loved it - seeing the pattern etc. I have temped a few times and now I know my luteal phase and have a huge history of charting Fertility Friend I am pretty good at knowing when I ovulate without temping. I'd still temp if i could though!!

There called one step .. There the wide width ones.. Hate the skinny looking things ! Plus I used to get really bad evaps with them ! ... Here they are: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0026RKBVI/ref=mp_s_a_1_8?qid=1414603528&sr=8-8&pi=SL75

I use that one too...
fertilityfriend.com

I swear by charting!! It's so useful! I can't temp or do OPKs now cause they freak DH out, but when I did I loved it - seeing the pattern etc. I have temped a few times and now I know my luteal phase and have a huge history of charting Fertility Friend I am pretty good at knowing when I ovulate without temping. I'd still temp if i could though!!

Yeah... I'm a little concerned it might freak my OH out as well. He doesn't like the idea of "trying" as it is, but obviously just doing the deed isn't working! lol I guess I just have to explain that it's easier to figure it out when you KNOW, and this is a way to do it.

I've been reading a lot lately about annovulatory cycles, and I think I've been experiencing them a lot lately. And when I think REALLY hard, it makes me think that maybe I only ovulate a few times a year, which is scary. So doing this charting should help calm my nerves, or maybe it will confirm my fear. We'll see.

Holy shooting pains in my breasticles!! :rofl: :haha: just thought I share that with you all, it took me by surprise and it really hurt!! :haha:

Holy shooting pains in my breasticles!!! :rofl: :haha: just thought I share that with you all, it took me by surprise and it really hurt!! :haha:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:yipee: for breast pain!​

That is such a great sign. Oh, I don't care if you are feeling down today and like you are out. I'm super excited to see you test on Friday. FX FX FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->