Any Halloween Testers?!

So J and I :sex: when I got home from work and I had some spotting. I can't help but feel this is a bad sign. Almost every time we do, even a few days before AF, I end up starting. I am so bummed right now and I could tell he knew something was up. Thank god he left for the gym because as soon as he walked out the door the tears fell. I am trying to stay optimistic, and the only hope that I have is that (and this might be TMI but) I was really tender up in there. I doubt that's a symptom, but I'm grasping at straws here. Just had to share with you all :cry:

Everything you said about last nights happened to me last night too! Seriously thought af had turned up so used a tampon, and now this morning it has completely disappeared! How strange ?

FX for you both!!!
This could be it!
:dance:

Hay ladies!! :flower:
Nothing new to report just a feeling that this cycle isn't my cycle and I can't seem to shake it off!... I normally get pre af backache at this point and nothing ! So maybe that's a good sign?. :thumbup:

So J and I :sex: when I got home from work and I had some spotting. I can't help but feel this is a bad sign. Almost every time we do, even a few days before AF, I end up starting. I am so bummed right now and I could tell he knew something was up. Thank god he left for the gym because as soon as he walked out the door the tears fell. I am trying to stay optimistic, and the only hope that I have is that (and this might be TMI but) I was really tender up in there. I doubt that's a symptom, but I'm grasping at straws here. Just had to share with you all :cry:

You're far from out!!
This could easily be implantation spotting that he sort of knocked loose, or something. :hugs:

Shake off those negative thoughts!

Tankel! Need more mojo over here, stat!!!!!!!!

Totally agree! Fx bnjwantababy

I too need some mojo! :haha:

Big :hugs: ... But your so not out yet !,.. And it could be ib ! Fingers crossed for u hun xx

Oh my goodness, you guys!

The way I'm downing water, you'd think I just installed a pool in my body, or something!!!! It's never enough!
I've been awake for 2 hours now, have had 4 cups of water already this morning, and my mouth still feels dry!

This is something I definitely don't experience normally.
FX

I'm holding out to test until Halloween, though!
...unless I cave and test tomorrow morning...

How is my favorite group of lovelies doing today?
Any more promising symptoms or hpt pics?!!

:)

All of my symptoms have disappeared this morning (6 or 8DPO today). Yesterday I was so hopeful and confident because my BBT dipped and my uterus was so achy and crampy. Now today... Nothing *le sigh*

Has anyone gone on to have a BFP after their symptoms disappeared?

The way I'm downing water, you'd think I just installed a pool in my body, or something!!!! It's never enough!
I've been awake for 2 hours now, have had 4 cups of water already this morning, and my mouth still feels dry!

FX

Thanks for asking! Feeling great... Unfortunately :( I kind of wish I had more symptoms. Sadly, I wish I was feeling like garbage so that I could be more hopeful :cry: My uterus cramping and achiness has disappeared this morning and I feel 100% normal. The ONLY thing I've got going for me now is excess creamy/sticky CM (sorry, TMI :blush:). It's more than what I usually get around this time (6/8DPO).

I'm out :(
Af just appeared, a day early, who knows what all this mid cycle spotting is all about, hopping my endo isn't getting worse and playing havoc with my cycles x

Incredibly sore and swollen bbs for me this am. I changed shirts like 6 times because everything was boobalicious.

Looks like a faint on my test this am but very faint.

Incredibly sore and swollen bbs for me this am. I changed shirts like 6 times because everything was boobalicious.

Looks like a faint on my test this am but very faint.

My bb's are exactly the same!,.. there even popping out of a bra that normally fits really well ! ...

FX

Thanks for asking! Feeling great... Unfortunately :( I kind of wish I had more symptoms. Sadly, I wish I was feeling like garbage so that I could be more hopeful :cry: My uterus cramping and achiness has disappeared this morning and I feel 100% normal. The ONLY thing I've got going for me now is excess creamy/sticky CM (sorry, TMI :blush:). It's more than what I usually get around this time (6/8DPO).

There are plenty of ladies who have had ZERO symptoms and go on to get that :bfp: ... :flower:

sausages - I checked out the tests on your other thread. I thought I saw something on one of the IC's from 10/27. Maybe wait the 48 hours and test again on Fri? (I need to take my own advice on that, too!)

cutie - GL! I hope that faint line becomes darker for you!

bnj - spotting during sex wouldnt mean you are out. I think you are still in for this month!

lucy - so sorry AF came for you. I am keeping fingers crossed for you for next month!!

AFM - took another test this morning and it looks lighter than yesterday afternoon's test. I am wondering if I'll end up with another cp this month. Also, I checked out the pic I put up a few pages back - what a crappy pic now that I'm on a computer! Looks way better on my phone! haha. I am going to TRY not to test tomorrow and take another test on Fri.

Does anyone know if the LP is the same length each cycle? I ovulated late, so I'm wondering if AF is actually due later than I thought. If LP is the same every month, then AF is not due until around the 1-2 of Nov, instead of 28/29 like I thought.

sausages - I checked out the tests on your other thread. I thought I saw something on one of the IC's from 10/27. Maybe wait the 48 hours and test again on Fri? (I need to take my own advice on that, too!)

cutie - GL! I hope that faint line becomes darker for you!

bnj - spotting during sex wouldnt mean you are out. I think you are still in for this month!

lucy - so sorry AF came for you. I am keeping fingers crossed for you for next month!!

AFM - took another test this morning and it looks lighter than yesterday afternoon's test. I am wondering if I'll end up with another cp this month. Also, I checked out the pic I put up a few pages back - what a crappy pic now that I'm on a computer! Looks way better on my phone! haha. I am going to TRY not to test tomorrow and take another test on Fri.

Does anyone know if the LP is the same length each cycle? I ovulated late, so I'm wondering if AF is actually due later than I thought. If LP is the same every month, then AF is not due until around the 1-2 of Nov, instead of 28/29 like I thought.

Yes your lp does stay the same give or take a day or two :)

OH my so mush has happened! I'm sorry I wan't aroud for the emergancy mojo But I am here now.

First off, sorry about the af lucy. I hate to see that :witch:.

bnj you gotta stay clam. I have been doing freaking super mojo for you and in includes dancing bunnies! :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny: you KNOW that bunnies know how to get it done! :haha: No one here thinks you are out, so keep the positive. We ain't gonna leave you until you get that :bfp:!

Cutie and Kozmik can we see so pics? Lets see those :bfp: even if they are squinters!

Everyone else LOVE those symptoms:happydance:! I am so excited. I hope you all are pumped for testing in 2 days.:happydance:

Morning ladies!
Sorry you're out Lucy :(

I'm pretty sure I'm out. Starting to feel like AF is coming.

And OMG my right boob is enormous!!:haha: and my left is the same ole A cup. But the right is hulking it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->