• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Halloween Testers?!

Holy shooting pains in my breasticles!!! :rofl: :haha: just thought I share that with you all, it took me by surprise and it really hurt!! :haha:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:yipee: for breast pain!​

That is such a great sign. Oh, I don't care if you are feeling down today and like you are out. I'm super excited to see you test on Friday. FX FX FX

oh I really hope so! :D ... I'm gonna say I'm back in after that !! ...only two more sleeps! ... I'm excited for you too tankel! :happydance:

Stay away AF! Sorry you ladies are thinking it may come. I feel AF cramps too.
Oh well. On to Cycle 2.

Hehehe, bresticles.

I've never had sore bbs with any of my pregnancies. In fact, I USED to get sore bbs before AF a LONG time ago when I was in my twenties. But even then, it rarely happened.

Holy shooting pains in my breasticles!! :rofl: :haha: just thought I share that with you all, it took me by surprise and it really hurt!! :haha:

OMG! I had shooting pains in my boobs with all of my pregnancies!! That's an amazing sign!! :D OOOOHHHH!!!

Hehehe, bresticles.

I've never had sore bbs with any of my pregnancies. In fact, I USED to get sore bbs before AF a LONG time ago when I was in my twenties. But even then, it rarely happened.

I do get sore bb's before af but not this soon they have literally hurt since 1dpo! And the pain is more exaggerated plus its more on the sides rather than the front of my bb's I also get alot of nipple tenderness at this point and haven't got any (yet) also with pre af bb's they don't start hurting until 8/9 dpo and tapers off around 12/13dpo but who no's our bodies play horrible tricks on us when ttc! :thumbup:

Holy shooting pains in my breasticles!! :rofl: :haha: just thought I share that with you all, it took me by surprise and it really hurt!! :haha:

OMG! I had shooting pains in my boobs with all of my pregnancies!! That's an amazing sign!! :D OOOOHHHH!!!
Really!!! Thanks for that!, it made me smile !!! Plus I've never had shooting pains in my bb's during the tww b4!! Eekk :happydance: :hugs: :D:friends:

Woo hoo! I'm starting to feel like garbage! :happydance: Odd... Never thought I'd say that, but I guess it's a good thing for us TTC-ers.

My uterus feels slightly achy again, along with mild lower back pain. When I got up from my desk a few times, I felt weird in my stomach... Almost as if I was going to start feeling nauseous :happydance:

Getting all excited for you guys!! :) keep af away and let's see all the bfp's on Friday! Can not wait!!

I'm excited for all of you too! I've kind of already accepted that this just isn't my cycle, I can feel AF making her move. But you guys all have such promising symptoms, it's awesome! Can't wait to see all the :bfp: in the next couple days!! :happydance:

I'm excited for all of you too! I've kind of already accepted that this just isn't my cycle, I can feel AF making her move. But you guys all have such promising symptoms, it's awesome! Can't wait to see all the :bfp: in the next couple days!! :happydance:
Love your dp!! :haha:

AHHHHA SO EXCITED!!!! Lets test or brains out on Friday!

Everyone's symptoms are really awesome!! I bet we'll have tons of Halloween BFPs rolling in on friday!!

I'll probably know got definitely Saturday at the latest. Just a few more days to wait!!

Despite my bfns in thinking positively! My boobs are still really tender, I have backache still, my cramps are weird and kind of sharp in places. I feel dizzy when I stand up, I'm nauseous on and off and really tired!!

What are you all doing to pass the time? I've been testing like a mental woman and obsessing over imaginary lines. I could do with something else to think about!! Well, at least I'm working tomorrow all day, that'll pass done time. :)

Everyone's symptoms are really awesome!! I bet we'll have tons of Halloween BFPs rolling in on friday!!

I'll probably know got definitely Saturday at the latest. Just a few more days to wait!!

Despite my bfns in thinking positively! My boobs are still really tender, I have backache still, my cramps are weird and kind of sharp in places. I feel dizzy when I stand up, I'm nauseous on and off and really tired!!

What are you all doing to pass the time? I've been testing like a mental woman and obsessing over imaginary lines. I could do with something else to think about!! Well, at least I'm working tomorrow all day, that'll pass done time. :)

I like to go on Pinterest to keep my mind off of things, or I'm busy with my online shop, Loved. (www.facbook.com/lovedonline). If I'm not doing any of those things, I'm passing the time on here and over analyzing every symptom, lol

Hi Everyone,

I will be 10dpo on Halloween so might be too early to test, but will start then with first response early pregnancy test.

3 years ago I took a test on Halloween day not thinking anything of it and to our surprise we got a BFP unexpectedly then. (We have a beutiful 2 year old daughter as a result :) )

I figured even though its early it would be awesome to recreate that day, although this time we are trying to conceive. I had started my period on Oct 5th that year and had 2 different brand tests including 1 digital say pregnant. This time my period started Oct 8th in the AM so hope I know by Friday.

Lets hope for many BFPs on Friday :)

I am obsessing on bnb! I am on here pretty much all day. I acquired a serious addiction in such a short time. Also I am trying to come up with a plan to tell the DH when I see that :bfp: on Friday. Also, I am dancing in my cube at work to keep the mojo going. I am trying calm down...but it isn't working!

I am obsessing on bnb! I am on here pretty much all day. I acquired a serious addiction in such a short time. Also I am trying to come up with a plan to tell the DH when I see that :bfp: on Friday. Also, I am dancing in my cube at work to keep the mojo going. I am trying calm down...but it isn't working!

Tankel does your DH have any fun hobbies? I love thinking of cute ways to announce, so let me know and I'd love to try and help!

Stalking b+b hehe I haven't really come off here, but it helps pass time! Otherwise i'd drive myself mad if I couldn't jump on here when I want to :haha:

Yeah I've been on Pinterest a lot, pinning baby things!! Just makes me more blummin broody though!

I'm poking my boobs a lot but to be honest I don't need to! The kids are always elbowing them or headbutting them so I'm pretty much always reminded of how sore they are!

I've got an addiction to here too! I hope I get to hang around still in the next cycle. While I'm waiting to o I'm never quite as obsessed and always slack off. :)

Yeah I've been on Pinterest a lot, pinning baby things!! Just makes me more blummin broody though!

I'm poking my boobs a lot but to be honest I don't need to! The kids are always elbowing them or headbutting them so I'm pretty much always reminded of how sore they are!

I've got an addiction to here too! I hope I get to hang around still in the next cycle. While I'm waiting to o I'm never quite as obsessed and always slack off. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->