• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Halloween Testers?!

Everyone's symptoms are really awesome!! I bet we'll have tons of Halloween BFPs rolling in on friday!!

I'll probably know got definitely Saturday at the latest. Just a few more days to wait!!

Despite my bfns in thinking positively! My boobs are still really tender, I have backache still, my cramps are weird and kind of sharp in places. I feel dizzy when I stand up, I'm nauseous on and off and really tired!!

What are you all doing to pass the time? I've been testing like a mental woman and obsessing over imaginary lines. I could do with something else to think about!! Well, at least I'm working tomorrow all day, that'll pass done time. :)

I am obsessing on bnb! I am on here pretty much all day. I acquired a serious addiction in such a short time. Also I am trying to come up with a plan to tell the DH when I see that :bfp: on Friday. Also, I am dancing in my cube at work to keep the mojo going. I am trying calm down...but it isn't working!

Tankel does your DH have any fun hobbies? I love thinking of cute ways to announce, so let me know and I'd love to try and help!

If drinking fancy beer is a hobby, then yes.:haha:
Besides the beer, he plays guitar and loves riding bikes (I can't ride!) :haha: He also likes to cook. He is a web programmer so nerdy is his M.O.

Any help would be so greatly appreciated!

Everyone's symptoms are really awesome!! I bet we'll have tons of Halloween BFPs rolling in on friday!!

I'll probably know got definitely Saturday at the latest. Just a few more days to wait!!

Despite my bfns in thinking positively! My boobs are still really tender, I have backache still, my cramps are weird and kind of sharp in places. I feel dizzy when I stand up, I'm nauseous on and off and really tired!!

What are you all doing to pass the time? I've been testing like a mental woman and obsessing over imaginary lines. I could do with something else to think about!! Well, at least I'm working tomorrow all day, that'll pass done time. :)

I am obsessing on bnb! I am on here pretty much all day. I acquired a serious addiction in such a short time. Also I am trying to come up with a plan to tell the DH when I see that :bfp: on Friday. Also, I am dancing in my cube at work to keep the mojo going. I am trying calm down...but it isn't working!

Tankel does your DH have any fun hobbies? I love thinking of cute ways to announce, so let me know and I'd love to try and help!

Besides the beer, he plays guitar and loves riding bikes (I can't ride!) :haha: He also likes to cook. He is a web programmer so nerdy is his M.O.

I definitely consider drinking fancy beer a hobby, it's one of mine too! :haha: I did a quick google search and found a bunch of onsies and binkies that said things like "Daddys future nerd" or "Daddys future guitarist" all super cute stuff! I also found this shirt (link below), which would be waaayyy cute for you to put on and surprise him that way! Hope those ideas help!

https://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/44/f5/b0/44f5b019c747400c38de4f736556855f.jpg

Hi Everyone,

I will be 10dpo on Halloween so might be too early to test, but will start then with first response early pregnancy test.

3 years ago I took a test on Halloween day not thinking anything of it and to our surprise we got a BFP unexpectedly then. (We have a beutiful 2 year old daughter as a result :) )

I figured even though its early it would be awesome to recreate that day, although this time we are trying to conceive. I had started my period on Oct 5th that year and had 2 different brand tests including 1 digital say pregnant. This time my period started Oct 8th in the AM so hope I know by Friday.

Lets hope for many BFPs on Friday :)

Good luck mama! :happydance: :bfp:

I definitely consider drinking fancy beer a hobby, it's one of mine too! :haha: I did a quick google search and found a bunch of onsies and binkies that said things like "Daddys future nerd" or "Daddys future guitarist" all super cute stuff! I also found this shirt (link below), which would be waaayyy cute for you to put on and surprise him that way! Hope those ideas help!

https://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/44/f5/b0/44f5b019c747400c38de4f736556855f.jpg

That is the BEST shirt ever! I am totally gonna get! Thank you! :hugs::happydance::thumbup:

LOL glad you guys liked it! Like I said, I love coming up with fun ideas. I can't wait until I get to use mine for my OH. It's going to be AMAZING :happydance:

Oh no, Ladies. I think I can expect a visit from the :witch: I'm spotting which is a sure sign she is on her way. Don't worry though, I'm still super excited for the rest of you.

Speaking of announcing...I dont know how I'm going to tell hubby yet. I've been secretly taking these tests all along but he doesnt know it yet (or he's pretending not to know). I've been trying really hard to keep it from him this month since he thinks I've gone off the deep end all the other months with all the testing!

BUT, I saw super cute shirts online that say "This Little Turkey is going to be a Big Brother" on them which are adorable for a thanksgiving announcement. I would only announce to my parents and DH parents by then though, since I would be just shy of 8 weeks...and only if we have an early ultrasound by then.

And I LOVE that nerd shirt! haha

Oh no, Ladies. I think I can expect a visit from the :witch: I'm spotting which is a sure sign she is on her way. Don't worry though, I'm still super excited for the rest of you.

Noooooooo!!!!!!! :( I hope the spotting stops hun! X

AF here too...painful one this time. Had to get my partner up in the middle of the night to get me a hot water bottle for my back! Good luck ladies for Friday! Onto November for me!

AF here too...painful one this time. Had to get my partner up in the middle of the night to get me a hot water bottle for my back! Good luck ladies for Friday! Onto November for me!

Oh no, I'm sorry she got you hun xxx

Oh no !!!! I hope she bugga's off and it turns out to be nothing !!! :hugs:.. Xx

Sorry to hear that! .. Goodluck for next cycle :hugs:

Adorable announcement ideas. Our anniversary is nov. 6 so I actually plan on holding off until then with telling DH.

Sorry for AF ladies. I hate this part of the cycle

Hey everyone!!! Got my BFP today at 9dpo!!!! It won't let me upload a pic but I'll keep trying!!!

So sorry to read the AF posts!!!
Next month will be YOURS! :)
....maybe mine too, don't know yet...but I'm still pretty optimistic about this cycle.

Today it felt like my body was a desert....I poured tons of water into myself, but alas, I am never satisfied.
...AND the BBs hurt when I walk.
Weird that the right breast hurts more than the left a lot of the time.

Could that mean something?
(or am I just desperate for good signs?)

Hey everyone!!! Got my BFP today at 9dpo!!!! It won't let me upload a pic but I'll keep trying!!!

OMG!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited for you, it's SICK! LOL!
:wohoo:

Cant wait to see the pic!
:D

I think I am out ladies. I have been throwing up all day, am so achy, I feel like utter sh*t. Sorry for tmi, but I wiped earlier and it was slightly pink, but nothing else. This is just seriously horrific, I'm really achy at the bottom of my back :( I can't cope in so much pain

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->