• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Halloween Testers?!

WHAT?!?!?!? That's even better news cause I feel like crap in that regard. My friend that just announced to me she's pregnant asked me if I was since I said I was sick. That's probably why. I made it clear it was a cold and not like nausea or anything.

My left ovarie is really crampy tonight! Almost like "o" pain ...symptom??? ... Maybe?! :p

Hi ladies - I have read through the posts and love the SS that is going on in here! Can I join? I will be starting to test on 10/28 which is the day AF is due. I've just had cp last cycle though so I really dont know what my cycle is going to be like this month. Usually its a 28-29 day cycle with O around cd17. This month I O'd on cd 18 so I will be 10dpo on the 28th. I have really no symptoms to spot yet. I thought I felt nausious this morning but I dont think it was related to my cycle at all, since its so early (4dpo today).

I think we're cycle buddies! Are you trying for #1?

I'm ttc #2! :)

Ok I just looked up where the ovaries are to see where you'd feel pain and that's definitely where I was cramping last night. But I think both sides.. :/ I couldn't figure out which side I felt the pain from but once it hurt so bad it made me yell ouch out loud and DH asked what was wrong.

Hopefully all this ovarie pain is a sign ;) ... My oh also commented on how swollen my breasts are!

Oh my! Whenever I have pain in my ovaries is hurts like crazy. None right now, but I still feel for you ladies.

Hopefully all this ovarie pain is a sign ;) ... My oh also commented on how swollen my breasts are!

Mine is not a boob guy so I don't think he wold notice. :haha: I'm loving all these sings. I'm feeling a lot of good vibes from this thread :happydance: No pressure, Ladies, but I think we are going to have a whole bunch of :bfp:s here pretty soon.

When I came off BCP, my bbs for so huge. DH was like "whoa! that looks like it hurts" lol. And it did. No pain since then. My guy us not a boob guy either (I have a small chest but a rather large bum).

Yeah I had cramping over the weekend it was so bad I couldn't move. Hence, why thought it may be a cyst.

Gosh I hope so... I hope we can get it right Cycle 1. If so, this will have been a crazy busy year for us. Marriage, bought a house then baby....

Mine is not a boob guy so I don't think he wold notice. :haha: I'm loving all these sings. I'm feeling a lot of good vibes from this thread :happydance: No pressure, Ladies, but I think we are going to have a whole bunch of :bfp:s here pretty soon.

My oh isn't normally! But tonight he payed the girls some attention :haha:...
I'm getting that good vibe feeling to! :happydance:

I haven't looked any symptoms up. The only ones I know are from movies, but if feeling super big is a symptom, then I'm definitely preggo. I ate 2 giant salads, chocolate milk, a granola bar, and the crust from my DH pizza last night (I HAD to have his crust). Im not a light eater, but it was a lot of food even for me. I looked down at my tummy just now and I was like woah! It looks like I'm 3 months pregnant! :haha:

When I came off BCP, my bbs for so huge. DH was like "whoa! that looks like it hurts" lol. And it did. No pain since then. My guy us not a boob guy either (I have a small chest but a rather large bum).

Yeah I had cramping over the weekend it was so bad I couldn't move. Hence, why thought it may be a cyst.

Gosh I hope so... I hope we can get it right Cycle 1. If so, this will have been a crazy busy year for us. Marriage, bought a house then baby....

Big booty over here too :haha: ;)

I haven't looked any symptoms up. The only ones I know are from movies, but if feeling super big is a symptom, then I'm definitely preggo. I ate 2 giant salads, chocolate milk, a granola bar, and the crust from my DH pizza last night (I HAD to have his crust). Im not a light eater, but it was a lot of food even for me. I looked down at my tummy just now and I was like woah! It looks like I'm 3 months pregnant! :haha:

I have eaten like a pig today!! ...

This thread is fun. It's totally taking my mind off the stress and worry of TTC and the TWW. Thanks ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->